Formula 1 racing and more!

Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

12 - Italian GP - Incidents under investigation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

These are the incidents (and drivers) currently under investigation by the stewards.

IF YOU WANT/NEED TO REPORT A RACE INCIDENT AND/OR 'DEFEND' YOURSELF FROM ANY OF THE INCIDENTS LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE, SEND A PM TO ANY OF THE ADMINS./STEWARDS TELLING YOUR 'VERSION OF THE FACTS' (no posts are allowed here) AND ALSO PROVIDE US YOUR COMPLETE RACE REPLAY - you may request one of the Admins./Stewards email address (also by PM) to send your whole replay.

The current LAT (League Administration Team) are:

- Sven: League Director & Admin.
   - Joe McLaggen: Admin. & Steward.
   - T McKay: Admin. & Steward.
   - BlackFox: Admin. & Steward.
   - Arek: Admin.

I'd like to request to the involved drivers on an incident for their replay, please.

Joe email: joemc02@gmail.com
Fox email: lazaruz69@gmail.com

Tibor Bocskai v Juan Caires - Lap 1, 2nd chicane - Forcing another car off the track.

Tibor Bocskai v Arek - Lap 4, 3rd chicane - Tibor turns in to Arek when he in alongside.

Tibor Bocskai v Arek - Lap 5, Main straight - 1st chicane.

Tibor Bocskai v Sven - Lap 7, 1st chicane - Tibor missed the braking point and collided with Sven when rejoining the track.

Tibor Bocskai v Juan Caires - Lap 10, 2nd chicane - collision which forced Juan off the track.

Adrian S Shole - lap 27 - reversing down the track to the finish.

View user profile
Updated

View user profile
Just for the record, I checked the position map and looked in front of me (back down the race track) to check if it was safe to reverse, before crossing the track, off the racing line.
I know it's not the actual reason why some particular people want me DQed, but it was completely safe and the drivers who passed me didn't have to take any drastic avoiding action. Smile

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum