Force India

Jaguar

Jordan

McLaren

Toro Rosso

Toyota

Williams

RESERVE DRIVERS: (ordered by sign in):

2 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 22nd September 2013, 9:33 pm

Today the warm-up I broke the steering wheel, it looked roughly like Petrov in Malaysia🤦 . and for that I will miss the end of the season. I'm very sorry because these tracks I really like.((((((((((Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

View user profile

3 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 22nd September 2013, 9:37 pm

Really sad to hear that, Bober - I'm sorry! Sad
Hope you can get your wheel fixed as soon as possible - and get back racing with us! Smile

4 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 22nd September 2013, 9:59 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
If you buy a new better wheel you will be even faster Smile

View user profile

5 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 25th September 2013, 5:27 pm

Hello, guys...my wheel and pc is coming tomorrow, i will train for this GP. I am so IN. Again i dont mind reserve car or the jordan Smile

View user profile

6 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 25th September 2013, 5:40 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Michal wrote:Hello, guys...my wheel and pc is coming tomorrow, i will train for this GP. I am so IN. Again i dont mind reserve car or the jordan Smile
Welcome back Smile

View user profile

7 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 26th September 2013, 9:43 am

out

View user profile

8 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 26th September 2013, 3:02 pm

Alex Hill wrote:out
Sad

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

9 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 26th September 2013, 6:02 pm

Damn, Alexinho... Sad

10 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 26th September 2013, 9:25 pm

In.

And just 'for the record'...
From now on, in TEST RACES, I will ALWAYS vote NO for restarts asked by Sven.
I'm tired of having EVERY test race ruined by HIM, since he drives as if 'he just don't care' if he makes a mistake or causes an accident, since he knows he can just call a restart and everyone would vote YES...
Well, I won't vote YES for Sven anymore - and that's also a suggestion to everyone else.

11 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 27th September 2013, 11:57 pm

In!!

View user profile

12 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 28th September 2013, 7:15 am

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:In.

And just 'for the record'...
From now on, in TEST RACES, I will ALWAYS vote NO for restarts asked by Sven.
I'm tired of having EVERY test race ruined by HIM, since he drives as if 'he just don't care' if he makes a mistake or causes an accident, since he knows he can just call a restart and everyone would vote YES...
Well, I won't vote YES for Sven anymore - and that's also a suggestion to everyone else.
In general, people need to stop crashing. Smile
In the test races so far, many drivers completely ignored their braking point and ran into the car in front. If you're going to crash, at least try to avoid hitting the driver in front! Very Happy
We've come a long way since my first races (some of which were a disaster), but I think with the amount of experience most drivers have, there aren't really many more excuses for crashing in the stupid ways like missing braking points.

But my main complaint is when drivers spin or crash lightly after 50% of the laps, then quit the race and basically force a restart when the drivers in front would have waited for them to catch up. Facehand
No wonder why test races are almost never completed. It's a question of wasting 5 seconds or 40 seconds plus the laps wasted, and some drivers choose the latter which I don't really understand. cyclops 
If 'testing' is so important that a small crash makes the driver quit the race, maybe it's better that they test offline.
There were only two out of the six drivers who continually quit the race and called votes to restart. Sven wasn't the only one. Evil or Very Mad 

On the contrary, when Tony, Arek and BlackFox spun or crashed, they still continued on with the race, sometimes with a lot of damage, so that the others races don't get ruined. Great sportsmanship. Surprised

Oh, and in. Smile

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

13 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 28th September 2013, 7:32 am

You're basically talking about today's test race, where I was already frustrated and bored when the restarts begun, which was pretty much the same as in ALL previous test races and you haven't attended to as many test races as I did - which means I'm upset about the test races for a 'long time' now and I miss when they REALLY used to be something 'cool' and 'funny' that everybody loved to get online and take part...
Anyway... today everytime I crashed (mainly because I was hit by someone else or got involved on someone else's accident), I just pressed ESC and minimized rFactor and went to do other things. When you guys called for a restart, I just decided to give it one more try. But I wasn't the one 'crying' for a restart, except for maybe 2 or 3 times where I called the restart myself. If you guys wanted to keep going, then that's what you should've done - although I obviously thank you guys for restarting the race 'for me', even when I didn't ask for it.

And my complaints about Sven are nothing new - just like his annoying behaviour on the server, especially on the test races - so... the fact is that I had enough of that and that's why I decided to do this very silly and small 'protest' of not voting 'yes' for Sven when he calls a restart. He shouldn't even worry about that, because everyone else can still vote 'yes' and then Sven will have his restarts anyway, so... no big deal.
I just decided that I, myself, won't vote 'yes' for him anymore. At least not until he drives more responsably.
I know accidents can happen and everyone makes mistakes here and there (including myself, of course), but everybody knows Sven's driving on the test races is just careless and that's really annoying.
Everyone here can drive on the test races as carefully and seriously as on the official races. Why can't Sven?
scratch

14 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 28th September 2013, 10:05 am

In.

View user profile

15 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 28th September 2013, 10:36 am

Sven

League Director
League Director
in

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

16 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 28th September 2013, 1:25 pm

in(Tibor Bocskai)

View user profile

17 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 28th September 2013, 4:06 pm

Still trying to get it work on windows 7 :S Maybe I'll have to skip this one aswell

View user profile

18 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 28th September 2013, 5:44 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
I've got a big cycling day tomorrow. If I get back home in time (I will try to do my best) I will race, if not then see ya in the next one Smile

View user profile

19 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 29th September 2013, 2:28 pm

In

View user profile

20 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 29th September 2013, 2:36 pm

in (Martin Denes)

View user profile

21 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 29th September 2013, 2:49 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
Q1 will start in 15 min!

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

22 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 29th September 2013, 3:15 pm

Out. Most of you know why...

View user profile

23 Re: 12. ITALIAN Grand Prix (29.09.13) - Opener on 29th September 2013, 3:23 pm

Damn, Tomoz! I'm sorry! Shit out of luck, mate!
Sad

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum