Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monaco GP - Penalties

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Monaco GP - Penalties on 18th September 2013, 8:06 am

Penalties:

Tomoz - lap 1 - Turn 1 - collision/dangerous driving - Back to the grid penalty on the Belgian GP

Antonio vs Lau - multiple collisions
Lap 33 - Tabac
Lap 34 - Tabac
Lap 34 - Swimming pool 2
Lap 35 - t1 - Lau turns into Tony when Tony is alongside before turn in point
Lap 36 - t1 - Lau turns into Tony when Tony is alongside before turn in point
Lap 36 - nouvelle chicane - bump from Tony
Lap 37 - Swimming pool 2 - bump from Tony
Lap 39 - t1 - Lau turns into Tony when Tony is alongside before turn in point (3rd time)
Lap 39 - low mirabeau (after Loews haipin) - Lau makes DELIBERATE attack on Tony, crashing him into the barrier.

DRIVE THROUGH penalty to Antonio Hreljanovic for careless driving.

DISQUALIFICATION to lau - That kind of behavior is unacceptable.

Warnings:

Sven - chatting in race (FUCK/PQP quickchat) - WARNING

Sexy vs Denis - lap 31 - Mirabeau (1st hairpin) - collision/bump - WARNING to Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy vs Denis - lap 31 - Nouvelle chicane - collision - WARNING to Denis_Belarus for driving into Sexy's car.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Last edited by Joe McLaggen on 18th September 2013, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Monaco GP - Penalties on 18th September 2013, 9:53 am

Joe McLaggen wrote:Sven - chatting in race (FUCK/PQP quickchat) - WARNING
lol!

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

3 Re: Monaco GP - Penalties on 18th September 2013, 11:41 am

OUT FROM LIGUE

View user profile

4 Re: Monaco GP - Penalties on 18th September 2013, 1:59 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
I think that not giving a penalty for Sexy is wrong because it can mean that if you are even a few cm in front of someone you can do everything in the corner like going wide without being pushed off for example as he did without consequences.

And if you say that he was already in front of me that only reverses the situation and you can look at it like I was the one trying to pass him. So we were side by side and he went wide without being pushed off to protect his place. I think he still should've given that place to me anyway. I would understand if he were in front of me by a full lenght of the car before the braking zone. Then ok, he would make a mistake and go wide and np. Everyone can do mistakes but not like this. Now I regret I took that corner properly.

View user profile

5 Re: Monaco GP - Penalties on 18th September 2013, 3:52 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
And even the fact that he found himself in front of me by a few cm before the corner shouldn't matter because his pass hadn't been completed so you can't say he had already overtaken me before the braking zone. He completed the pass (I mean found himself in front me by more than a one lenght of the car) at the moment when he missed his braking point which forced him to go wide and cut the chicane so I still don't get it but ok Smile

View user profile

6 Re: Monaco GP - Penalties on 18th September 2013, 7:29 pm

Please, give the damn penalty (I actually don't care anymore) although I still don't agree with it, but I don't want more people crying about it.

Now this is for Arek:

I understand your points, opinions and way of thinking and I actually agree with most of them. But I still don't think what happened between us should give me a penalty and I'll try to explain it one last time...

After spining while trying to catch Denis, I was overtaken by you, but still only 3 laps later, I was already on your tail, so (no jokes here) it was too easy to get to you again, so I assumed your tyres (and/or brakes) were already fucked up.
With that in mind, we went to the braking for the Nouvelle Chicane and you braked as late as you could, since you were trying to keep your place (obviously all fair and ok) and then since I was thinking your tyres and/or maybe the brakes were fucked up, I was afraid you wouldn't be able to brake your car properly/completely and that you might end up hitting me (not on purpose as well, of course) if I took the original racing line for that chicane, so I decided to play it safe and to take a wider line and also to give you as much room as I could, just to avoid ANY chances of a stupid crash between us (we both know each other well enough to know that we both enjoy driving clean and fair - against each other and against everyone else, right? So, I was trying to give you all the room I could, just like I'm sure you would've done the same if we were on each other's places).
So, I went wide on purpose, but the plan was OBVIOUSLY to stay INSIDE the track! Unfortunately, I ended up stepping outside of it for a damn split second, which made me actually LOSE some time.
And I also don't think it's fair to say I gained the place 'just because' I went wide - I had already taken the place and I could've easily turned my car using the original racing line and kept the 4 wheels inside the track (although that would've been a 'lau-ish' move by me over you and I'm sure you wouldn't like that - I know how bad it is...), but I just stepped outside of it for a damn split second, losing time with that, just because I was giving you room and trying to avoid a crash - OBVIOUSLY, I'm glad you were able to brake properly and NOW I know that you wouldn't hit my car, but at the time when things were happening, I couldn't know EXACTLY what was going to happen, so as I said before, I decided to play it safe and be careful (with the BOTH of us) the best I could.

So, to me, I still DON'T think I gained ANY advantage with all of that - I had already taken the place (which was NOT 'just because' I went wide) and I also LOST time by having to go 'jumping' over those kerbs, so... THAT'S why I think a penalty for me would be unfair - and also why I just kept going instead of giving you the place back - if I KNEW what I did was unfair, I would have given you the place back right away, of course.

7 Re: Monaco GP - Penalties on 18th September 2013, 8:49 pm

Adrian S Shole wrote:
Joe McLaggen wrote:Sven - chatting in race (FUCK/PQP quickchat) - WARNING
lol!
I LOL-ed at that one too lol!

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum