» Hi racers
by Alex Hill Today at 1:07 am

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th September 2017, 5:23 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 China Grand Prix - Incidents
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 7:16 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 - Provisional RESULTS - China GP (Shanghai)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Official Replays
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 4:46 pm

» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)
by Alaster 16th September 2017, 11:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 04 Portugal Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 10th September 2017, 7:41 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

10 - Monaco GP - Incidents under investigation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 10 - Monaco GP - Incidents under investigation on 8th September 2013, 5:06 pm

These are the incidents (and drivers) currently under investigation by the stewards.

IF YOU WANT/NEED TO REPORT A RACE INCIDENT AND/OR 'DEFEND' YOURSELF FROM ANY OF THE INCIDENTS LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE, SEND A PM TO ANY OF THE ADMINS./STEWARDS TELLING YOUR 'VERSION OF THE FACTS' (no posts are allowed here) AND ALSO PROVIDE US YOUR COMPLETE RACE REPLAY - you may request one of the Admins./Stewards email address (also by PM) to send your whole replay.

The current LAT (League Administration Team) are:

- Sven: League Director & Admin.
   - Joe McLaggen: Admin. & Steward.
   - T McKay: Admin. & Steward.
   - BlackFox: Admin. & Steward.
   - Arek: Admin.
I'd like to request to the involved drivers on an incident for their replay, please.

Joe email: joemc02@gmail.com
Fox email: lazaruz69@gmail.com

ANYONE WANTING TO REPORT ANY INCIDENT, PLEASE SEND THE REPORT AND YOUR REPLAYS TO THE STEWARDS.

Sven - chatting in race

Tomoz - lap 1 - Turn 1 - collision/dangerous driving

Sexy vs Lau - lap 1 - Nouvelle chicane - collision

Sexy vs Denis - lap 31 - Mirabeau (1st hairpin) - collision/bump

Sexy vs Denis - lap 31 - Nouvelle chicane - collision

Sexy vs Arek - lap 36 - Nouvelle chicane

Tony vs Lau - last 10 laps multiple incidents

View user profile

2 Re: 10 - Monaco GP - Incidents under investigation on 10th September 2013, 6:22 pm

Post updated

View user profile

3 Re: 10 - Monaco GP - Incidents under investigation on 10th September 2013, 6:36 pm

Sexy vs The World...

4 Re: 10 - Monaco GP - Incidents under investigation on 10th September 2013, 7:10 pm

the indignation of Sexy, "Lau style", I decided to post what Sexy.
  I think the images can clearly see who hit whom.
Although I chose the middle path of track, I left enough room Vazan-d's intent sexy.
result? : A sexy unnecessary stopping of leaking car in control, which resulted in my hitting.
the image can be seen clearly, no longer being able to fall to the left turn, turn right into me practically on braking.
sexy no offense and with respect, but the maneuver was unnecessary.

in continuation clip I made ​​some stupid and unnecessary blow them Tony constant round 32 until round 39.
blows that have seriously affected the direction and rear suspension, causing the car handling very difficult.
I hope to hear that I complained stewards this.

View user profile

5 Re: 10 - Monaco GP - Incidents under investigation on 10th September 2013, 7:24 pm

You're right, lau. That maneuver was unnecessary and you didn't need to move towards ME leaving me almost no room at all, while I was about to attempt the overtake.
Here's what happened:

The 'normal' racing line was on the right and you could've just kept that line, but instead you decided to go the middle of the track (ok so far) and then while already braking, you moved from the middle to the left, where my car was - there are clearly 3 lines on the road surface. A dark gray on both sides and a light gray in the middle. You were on the light gray (middle) and on the very last moments, you moved to the dark gray on the left, where I was.

I was surprised by that and hit the brakes the best I could and of course my car started to lose its rear a little bit, but still I was able to control it.

And the only reason why we touched each other anyway and my car 'turned into yours' was because YOU caused the contact and we all KNOW that in this mod when 2 cars get too close side by side they react like that, as if they were 'magnectically' pulled into each other.

So, as I said before, this was an unnecessary defensive move BY YOU and YOU could've avoided the contact defending in a cleaner and fairer way.

And about you and Tony, I think BOTH of you were a bit too aggressive - you defending and Tony attacking. But since none of you crashed, got serious damage or lost places with that, I think we can say it was 'just racing' - I mean, in this case I think none of you guys have the 'right' to complain about each other.

As I said to Arek, I think it's all ok to be aggressive in the fights, but above all, we MUST ALSO fight as GENTLEMEN to each other and not as 'playground kids' as some of us do sometimes.

My main complaints are not about aggressiveness. They are about lack of 'kindness' - but then some of you guys may say 'That's racing' and a race track is not a place to kindness and bla bla bla, but still I think that even in a war, some fairness and HONOR should be important and it's a shame when people don't give a shit about these things.

Being honorable, honest and fair is more important than getting Titles IMO.

6 Re: 10 - Monaco GP - Incidents under investigation on 12th September 2013, 2:39 pm

in continuation clip I made ​​some stupid and unnecessary blow them Tony constant round 32 until round 39.
blows that have seriously affected the direction and rear suspension, causing the car handling very difficult.
Lau driving style:

if you are checking on me you better check on him too I did not want to report him for shits he did to me but if he reports me for few little mistakes I did ACCIDENTALY why not then see how he puts me into the wall or turns into me ON PURPOSE every time I try to pass, and also what he did after I finaly passed him...
I will send my replay to Joe..

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

7 Re: 10 - Monaco GP - Incidents under investigation on 12th September 2013, 4:51 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1 wrote:

Lau driving style:

if you are checking on me you better check on him too I did not want to report him for shits he did to me but if he reports me for few little mistakes I did ACCIDENTALY why not then see how he puts me into the wall or turns into me ON PURPOSE every time I try to pass, and also what he did after I finaly passed him...

if so what did you get from Monaco, it is useless to be addressed.

For your information:

2 cars on any of the corners in Monaco not take place.
yours overtaking situations were nonexistent.
ONLY Hitting back, and climbing on the wing rear of my car.
so then, as sensibly as you do is to fall into the ridiculous with your pictures.

May learn something when you have time.

View user profile

8 Re: 10 - Monaco GP - Incidents under investigation on 12th September 2013, 5:02 pm

lau wrote:
Antonio Hreljanovic 1 wrote:

Lau driving style:

2 cars on any of the corners in Monaco not take place.
yours overtaking situations were nonexistent.
ONLY Hitting back, and climbing on the wing rear of my car.
so then, as sensibly as you do is to fall into the ridiculous with your pictures.

Oh realy? Just look Tabac on lap 33 then!! I was in front of you into the corner and it was my corner and you tried to push me into the wall resulting in me half spinning my car and you just going on, you just spited on your own words, and it is not true that in Monaco theres no place for 2 cars in 1 corner, and this video proves it.

Although Kimi had advantage over me, his competitors didnt crash into him.
I dont want to argue over this anymore, Il just let stewards decide whats good and whats bad.

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

9 Re: 10 - Monaco GP - Incidents under investigation on 12th September 2013, 5:24 pm

You are BOTH under investigation for driving into EACH OTHER

i am locking this thread now

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum