Formula 1 racing and more!

Server status
Twitter news

Latest topics

» rFR S13 - ROUND 12 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Event Sign In (26/11/17)
by Arek 22nd November 2017, 9:51 pm

» rFR GP S12 - Register For Season 13
by greggreg 20th November 2017, 10:59 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Rules & Regulations
by greggreg 20th November 2017, 10:57 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Penalties
by Antonio Hreljanovic 1 15th November 2017, 11:37 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:45 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 - Official RESULTS - Turkey GP (Istanbul)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 12th November 2017, 6:28 pm


Find us on



You are not connected. Please login or register

Shouting thread - Monaco

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Shouting thread - Monaco on 8th September 2013, 2:49 pm

Tell us about your Quali and Race!



if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

2 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 8th September 2013, 4:03 pm

I'm so sorry to anyone I hit into T1. My Xbox controller chose the moment I hit the brakes to disconnect and I became a passenger.

Any penalty is completely fair.


  

View user profile

3 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 8th September 2013, 4:13 pm

damn just terrible i used a wrong set in the race , impossible to drive on my keyboard



View user profile

4 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 8th September 2013, 4:49 pm

I had a great race and a great battle with Joe. Then my internet died! Very Happy
Congrats to Joe, Tom and especially PET SHARK!!! Woooo!!! Surprised






Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

5 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 8th September 2013, 5:02 pm

about race? I was kissing ass last 10 to 15 laps by tony ,unjustified aggression on a  such a track.

 
I have not done any speed for 2 years (having reason to do that), but grudgingly are forced now to do, namely to reclaim stewards repeated blows Tony's brutal on my car.,
which caused a great damage, basically the rear suspension being damaged.
such behavior is unacceptable.

View user profile

6 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 8th September 2013, 5:28 pm

Guest


Guest
My weekend was as it was expected, I guess. Nothing great, but at least it was also not bad - actually I was kinda expecting another shitty one, but thank God (AKA Ayrton Senna) I was wrong about that!

So... I made it to Q2 'on the limit' (in 10th place), which was nice... And on Q2 some guys made mistakes and I ended up with the 7th best time and started in 7th place - obviously... Razz

In the race, I had a nice and clean start and T1 and I even had a chance to overtake lau at the exit of the tunnel - we were side by side on the braking for the chicane and then lau did what lau does (which means YES, HE TURNED INTO MY CAR ON THE BRAKING ZONE - did I mention we were already SIDE BY SIDE?!... - which will be shown on my replay/vid) - and no, I'm not asking for a penalty or anything (also because I know this actually don't deserve a penalty), but still it's pretty damn annoying that this is how lau likes to defend his place and he REALLY believes it's a fair move (and complain about other people being aggressive to him, when HE is also pretty aggressive towards other people on track)... Anyway...
Right after that, I noticed I had Tony and Alex behind of me - both of them faster than me in this track, so... it would be pointless to try and fight with them - I mean, I could have kept them behind me 'easily', since it's Monaco and too damn hard to overtake, but... the truth is that my goal was to just FINISH the race and I wanted to have a peaceful one (no fights, no cars around, no anything), so... I just let them go.
After that, I was pretty much alone on track and just trying to keep a relatively good (but always safe) pace (and driving), but on lap 9, I hit the external wall on T1 and I was VERY lucky for not losing my front wing (thanks, God!) - but still I spun and lost about 3 to 5 secs, which was enough for a certain Juvenito to overtake me... Razz
Then I just stayed on track until lap 22 (I was going to stop on lap 23 switching from Hards to Meds, but Areko - he was going for 2 stops and I was going for only 1 - was faster than me after his pitstop and getting on my tail, so I decided to go to the pits one lap earlier for fresher and faster tyres, before I lose the place to him).
After that, I got literally stuck behind Denis for a zillion of laps... I was clearly faster, but just couldn't find a way and/or spot for overtaking.. damn stupid track! I know some guys 'love' it and it can be a pretty nice 'challenge' and bla bla bla, but come on... it kills the actual RACING - no wonder even in real life the races there are too damn boring these days...
Anyway... it's also fair to say Denis did a good defensive job, but that helped Arek (after his 2nd pit stop) to get close to me again and when I was attacking Denis the most, I spun at the 2nd pool chicane exit - DAYUM!!! Juvenildo overtook me again - GRRRRR!!!!
But I didn't give up and got him back again and... I was thinking to myself: Damn, Arek is gonna brag about beating me again, but... wait! The 2 times he overtook me were because I made mistakes and spun - he actually didn't overtake me 'for real'!!.. - and then all I wanted was to REALLY OVERTAKE him on track - not because of mistakes (by him), but because of some SKILL (by me Very Happy), which... I DID!!!
Sorry, Arekinho, but it was a damn awesome overtake on the chicane after the tunnel - and don't worry, ALL of this will be on my vid in the next few days, so you can watch it and cry over and over again!!! Razz

Anywhore...
After that, I was getting closer to Denis again, but it was too late and the laps were over - and so was the race - but I was already happy just for FINISHING it and also scoring a few points!
I was REALLY happy when I noticed the actual winner: my teammate JOE MCLAGGINHO!!! Surprised

CONGRATS, JOEY!!! Winning in Monaco is ALWAYS special!!!
Not to mention that was also GREAT for the Championship - both the Drivers and the Constructors!!!

TODDYNHOOOOOOOOO!!!
cheers

P.S. 1 - Congrats to Tony for another AMAZING podium - you did it in MONACO, mate!!! I'm SURE God is proud of you too!!! Smile

P.S. 2 - My race replay:
mega.co.nz #!lZIASI6C!Sf7ahRXkPZLXK4X5Ev1wMiSZG5Rtxxyxoo7ER3A2hFk

7 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 8th September 2013, 5:39 pm

too long speech Sexy ... I do not think I'll read it: P study 




p10 ... it's miracle. thanks god Razz  lol! 
1 point... 

View user profile

8 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 8th September 2013, 5:46 pm

Sven

avatar
League Director
League Director
worst quali in my league history (13th) good start but then i lost my frontwing in lap 5. i also spun later. then i had to let everyone lap whats very hard on this track. got lapped twice in total. shit race but 2 points.



View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

9 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 8th September 2013, 5:53 pm

Guest


Guest
q1 was good, no problems

q2 got a bit nervous and messed up lap

race - was stuck behind Denis for 6 laps, lost a lot of time, finally got past after he made a mistake at the hairpin, then i closed down on Joe and Adrian fairly quickly.

i was doing 2 stops, so i pitted after 12 laps. but then i realised the others were 1 stopping, so i thought i might have made an error here.

luckily all traffic got out the way, and i found myself after lap 20 in the lead by 6 seconds.

i knew to win now i would have to pit and pass Joe and Adrian.

so i took a little gamble and shortened the 2nd stint, so that i wouldn't come out too far behind.
i'm not sure if this really worked in the end or not.

Adrian spun out before disconnecting, and then Joe drove a superb defense and I couldn't get past.

I got past at one point, at the hairpin, but I didn't want to force Joe into the barriers or to have to yield there. But I think I was too fair and gave Joe too much space on exit, and through next 2 corners.

I hope I don't come to regret this later in the championship, but I hope Joe doesn't forget my sportsmanship either Wink

10 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 9th September 2013, 2:08 am

Arek

avatar
LAT
LAT
What can I say. Another shitty race for me... Razz
I had a nice Q1 where I made 13,8 which was my PB but Q2 wasn't going that well. I started as 5th. When I finished the first sector my hud showed -0,4s over Denis's time who was the current leader. "Wow, damn! I'm going for PP!!! Surprised  " - I thought to myself. But it didn't help me. I f**ed up two last sectors and reached 8th time at the end of the session... facepalm

The race was good in terms of action that I had so I can't complain about that and I wasn't bored Razz

My start wasn't as good as I would wish. In T1 I found myself at a not very good spot, having Alex going back to the track after having a wide run. He was right next to the outside wall, so I thought he might've bounced back and crash me, but nothing happend. I just lost one place for some noob who took an adventage from my moment of hesitate Razz

I had my teammate right behind me, and from yesterday's final test race I knew that he had a better pace in the race, so I decided to let him through in the tunnel to fight for the points for the team, but Cue being behind too was open eyed and overtook me as well flower 

I suspected Black to pull away but he started sucking balls... I was losing time behind him till he let me go at the main straight. It was caused by his problems with the force feedback as he told me after the race. Shit happens...

Later in the race I had some nice little fights with Cue and Iceman.

At the end of the race I was chasing Denis and Sexy who got stuck behind him. I was getting closer and closer but made a mistake in T1 and spun...

I lost some seconds but a few laps later I reduced the gap once again but this time Sexy gave me a gift making spin. Now I started chasing Denis who was in 6th but at one point I realized that I got Sexy on my back, so I had to change my plans. I was trying to defend myself but it was hard without a good grip from the tyres.

Btw those tyres were a damn joke. When they were getting yellow the car was starting to slide all around which was noticable especially on that damn bumpy track. My lack of TC wasn't helpful in that, but in turn Adrian could keep a great pace fighting for the win, so I guess it was because I'm just a weak ass Razz

Anyway Sexy wouldn't have got past me if he hadn't overtaken me outside the track limits in the chicane after the tunnel. As we know kerbs are not a part of the track study He just flew over them missing the apex of the chicane while I was defending the inside. You don't need to be looking for it. Sexy will clearly show it to you on his video Razz I hope the stewards also take a look at it and they will judge it in the right way king 

Congratz to the podium finishers, especially to Joe and thx for the setup Smile

View user profile

11 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 9th September 2013, 3:26 am

Guest


Guest
"Anyway Sexy wouldn't have got past me if he hadn't overtaken me outside the track limits in the chicane after the tunnel. As we know kerbs are not a part of the track. He just flew over them missing the apex of the chicane while I was defending the inside. You don't need to be looking for it. Sexy will clearly show it to you on his video. I hope the stewards also take a look at it and they will judge it in the right way."

Pliss, tell me it was a joke...

You left me no room (you were on the left and braked as late as ever, literally forcing me over the kerbs) and I tried my best to give YOU room and avoid an accident - or did you want me to just turn into you on the braking zone as some people love to do?! I'm sure if I did that you would be here crying for a penalty for me anyway... But instead I was as nice as I could on that situation and you talk as if I did something ilegal on purpose and with bad intentions...

I did NOT 'just went over the kerbs without trying to take the chicane' - I actually took the chicane the best I could, slowed down even more than I would if I was taking that chicane normally and the truth is that I actually LOST time with all of that 'maneuver', so... I had NO advantage at all!

You overtook me 2 times just because I made mistakes - not because you were faster than me.
While I overtook you because I WAS faster than you - and now you're here crying instead of just saying 'damn, today Sexy was faster than me, so congrats to him'...

Come on, Areko... you're such a damn garotinho juvenil - PQP!
¬¬'

12 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 10th September 2013, 12:47 am

Arek

avatar
LAT
LAT
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:
Pliss, tell me it was a joke...

You left me no room (you were on the left and braked as late as ever, literally forcing me over the kerbs) and I tried my best to give YOU room and avoid an accident - or did you want me to just  turn into you on the braking zone as some people love to do?!
With all respect but I think you've been watching some different race Smile

View user profile

13 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 10th September 2013, 2:24 am

Guest


Guest
I watched the replay and what happened was that both of us braked too late - since we were trying to get/keep that place - and I braked as late as I could so I wouldn't cause a crash with you - as I said before, I could've easily turned my car to the left, where you were (we all know that it helps a little bit with the braking when we turn the wheel a little bit on the braking zone - but one thing is to do it when you're all alone on track and another thing is to do it when you're side by side with someone else - or has someone else close behind trying to make an overtake - and THAT'S what pisses me off (because that's pure and dirty blocking) and guys like lau and Sven do that ALL of the time - BTW, 3 people did it to me in this race: lau on lap 1, Denis on lap 31 or 32, at the braking for Mirabeau and YOU, Arek, on the same point on lap 35 or 36).
But instead I tried my best to avoid a crash and 'sacrified' my ideal line for taking the Nouvelle Chicane - but still I braked the best I could and only stepped outside the track for a split second and in overall, I LOST time with that maneuver (since my car was 'jumping' those kerbs), so I did NOT use the track off limits to overtake you - especially because I HAD ALREADY FINISHED the whole move over you when that happened and my car was already 100% in front of you.
What actually happened was that I lost the ideal point of braking and ended up going out of the track for a split second, but still I braked, LOST TIME and returned to the track - no big deal - I did NOT use that 'move' (going off track) to gain the place or to gain time. I had already gained the place and I actually LOST time with all of that.

Honestly, if you and/or the stewards REALLY think this deserves a penalty, that only proves how crazy you guys can be, but whatever...

Funny thing is that moving towards each other on the braking zone seems to be 'ok' in this league (a lot of people do and no one ever gets a penalty or a warning for that), but for what happened on my overtake on you, you're suggesting I should get a penalty...

Pfff...

14 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 10th September 2013, 3:09 pm

Arek

avatar
LAT
LAT
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:I watched the replay and what happened was that both of us braked too late - since we were trying to get/keep that place - and I braked as late as I could so I wouldn't cause a crash with you - as I said before, I could've easily turned my car to the left, where you were
Another thing that shows you must've been watching some different race Smile

I was on the inside before the chicane, then I made a perfect defesnive braking that I could easy and tight take the first left apex (despite the fact that as I we said I was coming from the inside so I had to brake earlier than I used to do to take it, also knowing you were on the outside before the braking to leave you space if you needed). So I don't get why you think I braked too late. I couldn't have done it better. The only person who braked too late was you. You left me far behid right after I started braking and then you were alone. When you started cutting I wasn't even in the chicane coming to the first left apex being like more than one lenght of a car behind you! Everyone who looks at it can confirm that Razz

I would understand if I braked too late, missed the first left apex, went wide and forced you to go wide without leaving you space to take the chicane if we were side by side through there, or like for example Lau did to Tony on the same lap right before us. Then np. I would accept it and it would be right.

But now it's not so prepare for an unanimous decision Smile

And one more thing. You said you could've just turned left to drive into me like some other drivers like to do. Leaving the fact that if you wanted to do that in our case you must've done it about 100-50m before the chicane because it was the last moment we were side by side so I got no idea what it would give you except a heavy crash, (but it doesn't matter) you would just simply get a penaly since we all and you know it's unfair and illegal. I also don't do such things. Have you ever seen me trying to force a pass by driving into someone's car? So I wouldn't do it in this case too if you gave me an oportunity. I had control over my car all the time, I took the chicane easy, I could do everything if you were still side by side. You just missed your braking point, went first, lost control of the car and since you knew you couldn't make it to match yourself to the apex you went wide cutting the track and now you are accusing me that I blocked you? This is funny but ok Smile

View user profile

15 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 10th September 2013, 3:44 pm

Sven

avatar
League Director
League Director
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote: guys like lau and Sven do that ALL of the time
shameless statement shockedd 

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

16 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 10th September 2013, 4:40 pm

Guest


Guest
Shameless driving by you, Sven.

And I did not accuse you of blocking me on THAT 'incident', Arek.
I mentioned that you, Denis and lau did pretty much the same move to me in this race, which was turning the car into me on the very last moments of the braking zone when I was trying to pass or to take a corner side by side - in your case, it was on the braking for Mirabeau on lap 36. But it wasn't as bad as lau's move on lap 1, so forget about it.
I just mentioned it, because I don't think this is a fair or nice move and it's a shame some drivers do it here from time to time (you are one of the fairest drivers here, so you have credit and I'm not saying you're an unfair driver at all. I just mentioned that, IMO, even you did that unfair defensive move to me in this race, but as I also said, it wasn't as bad as lau's move on lap 1, so just forget about it). If it was in real F1, cars would have damage all of the time - especially mine, since I was going to lose my front wing easily.
And I'm not talking about 'kamikaze tries to overtake' (as Sven also loves to do, for example - don't cry about it, Boss. Learn to drive better first, THEN you can cry about whatever you want). I'm talking about normal tries to overtake (when cars are closer and about 1 car width from each other) and the guy in front KNOWS the guy behind will try to overtake and still the guy in front moves the car trying to 'defend', thinking he is doing a 100% clean and fair move, but IMO, it's just a desperate try to avoid the overtake and most of the time it's just pure blocking.
But still I'm not here asking for you or lau or anyone else to get a penalty. I'm just making a point saying that I HATE that 'defensive move' by some guys and I think it's a damn ugly one - and, unfortunately, it seems people will keep doing it, so... jah, whatever.

About 'an unanimous decision by the stewards'...
That's just sad, but also not a surprise.
I saw it happening before and it's not the first of the last time they take a wrong decision.
Once again I must say that I did NOT use the offtrack area for the overtake, since I had already overtook you and I actually LOST time by having my car jumping over those damn kerbs, so there was just NO gain at all.
If I braked too late (later than I normally would and later than I actually could) it was because I was being nice to you and didn't turn to the left (where you were), because THAT would've helped me to brake (as I said before, we all know that turning the car a little bit while braking helps to reduce the speed - but one thing is to do it when you're all alone on track and another thing is to do it when you have someone on your side) and I also went 'wide' on the 1st chicane appex thinking you may/might lose your ideal braking point as well (I saw you braking, but your tyres were pure shit and that's why I got to you in only 2 or 3 laps after I spun trying to overtake Denis), so I was afraid you wouldn't be able to brake completely to take the chicane and you may/might have ended up hitting me - so I took the wider line I could to avoid a possible contact. Luckly, the contact never happened, but still I lost my ideal line and ended up stepping outside the track FOR A SPLIT SECOND and it was NOT 'on purpose' or to try to use that as an advantage, FFS! This is NOT how I drive and I was hoping EVERYBODY already KNEW that here.

So, the truth is that, once again, I was as 'nice' as I could, trying my best to avoid an stupid accident, fucked up my own race (losing the ideal racing line, going wide and even outside of the track, running over kerbs with my car 'jumping' and losing part of the control and speed) and then it seems I will get a penalty for doing something considered ilegal and unfair...
If I wanted to cut the chicane (as you sugested by using the word 'cut'), I wouldn't have tried to bring my car back to the track in the middle of the chicane. I would've just cut the whole chicane instead! And IF I did that and still didn't give you the place back, THAT would be an OBVIOUS penalty! But I did NOT 'cut' (since as far as I know, cutting is when we miss some part of the track and actually GAIN time (or places) with that) and I did NOT gain the place or time by stepping outside the track for a damn split second, so that can't be considered a 'cut' - and that's also why I didn't give you the place back.

Giving me a penalty for that is the same of giving me (and everybody else) a penalty for each time (in each corner, in each lap, in each race) we ever lost a braking point and stepped outside the track limits for a split second - but I NEVER saw people getting a penalty for that - not here, not in real life, not anywhere.

It's really curious that what I did could be considered something 'ilegal & unfair' and that I deserve to lose 15 (or even 25) seconds for that... I mean... REALLY?!
If THAT was unfair, is THIS punishment fair?!

Anyway... Let it be.
Pointless to keep arguing, since it will only lead to more arguing and so on.
Give me the damn penalty (which I obviously disagree with), be happy with that and let's move on.

17 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 10th September 2013, 5:22 pm

Arek

avatar
LAT
LAT
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:
If I wanted to cut the chicane (as you sugested by using the word 'cut'), I wouldn't have tried to bring my car back to the track in the middle of the chicane. I would've just cut the whole chicane instead! And IF I did that and still didn't give you the place back, THAT would be an OBVIOUS penalty! But I did NOT 'cut' (since as far as I know, cutting is when we miss some part of the track and actually GAIN time (or places) with that) and I did NOT gain the place or time by stepping outside the track for a damn split second, so that can't be considered a 'cut' - and that's also why I didn't give you the place back.
Seems you don't understand a few easy dependences. You found yourself in front of me before the chicane only because you missed your braking point. The conseqence of it was that it forced you to go wide because you couldn't lose your speed on time to match yourself into the chicane, and that's why you had to cut the apex. That's the only reason you got that place. So you really don't see it? If you want to complete the pass you have to stay in the track limits unless you are being pushed out by the other driver. You weren't so...

And if it comes to the situation from the same 36th lap at Mirabeau I really don't know what you are talking about. You had no chances to pass. You were far behind. You even didn't get side by side to me at all. Maybe I had to go straight into the runoff area to get you a free place as a gift? Or was I under blue flags or sth? I really don't know.

I pased Cue at the same spot on lap 15. If you want to see how a proper overtake should look like there you can go to the replay and take a look at it. Pay attention to where my front wing gets side by side with Cue's rear ones. Yes you see it right. It happend before the corner. And as I've already mentiond you didn't get side by side with me at all and you are complaining that you hit me from behind and might've lost your front wing... If you are a kamikaze then go to Japan Surprised

Btw I've seen you had a similar situation vs Tony on lap 2 at the same place. You were on the inside side by side with him (you made it side by side earlier before the turn than I was with Cue), even a little bit in front at one point with 99% chance to pass and you slowed down and didn't complete the pass. I don't know how do I have to undersnad it. This is your race, you can do whatever you want, this is not my business but the only thought that comes to my mind seing this is that you can be careful if you want. And after this you are trying to overtake me at the same corner without getting any chances to get even side by side, hitting my ass and accusing me of blocking when I just drove my normal line.... Rolling Eyes

View user profile

18 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 10th September 2013, 6:35 pm

Guest


Guest
About Tony...
I actually gave him the place on the start of lap 2 and the only reason we got side by side at the braking for Mirabeau is because Tony made a mistake 1 corner earlier - but still I wanted for him to go and that's why I braked and didn't fight for the place - he was faster than me in this track and at that point of the race (lap 2), all I wanted was a 'peaceful' race without any fights or anything - I also let Alex go at the exit of the tunnel (also on that same lap) - because I didn't want to risk too much and my main goal was to just finish the race.

With you, on lap 36, was a completely different situation. We had only a few laps left, I KNEW I was faster than you (with a faster pace) and I was more confident after driving 36 laps, so I was risking a little bit more - and that's why I decided to try to overtake you in any chances I could get.
You are right when you say we were not side by side or anything - and I didn't think you 'blocked' me, simply because I know this is not how you drive, BUT... you DID move your car to the right on the braking zone and I had to brake a little harder to avoid a contact, because I thought it was possible for both of us to take that corner side by side - I thought you were seeing me on your mirrors and, knowing that I was probably going to try to overtake you, that you would stay on the left and avoid a possible crash - but then you moved to the right (in a 'lau-ish' move) and I had to brake 'stronger' to avoid a contact - but it's all ok. I didn't suggest THIS was an unfair move by you (since as I said before, we all know you're one of the fairest drivers here). I just said that it wasn't a 'nice' move and I could expect it from guys like lau and Sven, but not from you - so, I was a bit 'surprised', but I also never said or suggested you should just 'let me go' or anything - you should know I love to fight for places, but I just love even more when the fights are 100% clean and nice - I like when the drivers fighting are a 'gentlemen' to each other - we can be both aggressive and still gentle IMO.
I just mentioned this 'episode' (me and you, Mirabeau, Lap 36) because you were accusing me of an unfair move on you (the 'big incident' between us at the Nouvelle Chicane), while at the same time I also had some guys doing 'unfair' moves over me through the race and still I wasn't (and still am not) here asking for them to get a penalty or anything.
So, all in all, just forget about Mirabeau on lap 36 - it was actually not important - but still there are some moves that I REALLY don't think are fair or nice made by some drivers here when defending their places - that was the main point I was trying to make about this specific episode.

And seems like YOU also don't understand 'a few easy dependences' (whatever you meant with that)...
I said that the ONLY reasons why I HAD to take a wider line at the 1st appex of the chicane (and ended up stepping out of the track for a damn split second - and NOT gaining ANY time or advantage with that), was because I was being as careful and nice (gentle) as I could WITH YOU, trying my best to avoid a possible collision.
As I explained before, I had a better pace than you and your tyres seemed to be pretty shitty, so I naturally thought you may not be able to brake properly and I decided to give you as much room as I could on that 1st appex, just in case I was right about your bad brakes/tyres - but luckly, you WERE able to brake properly, but I don't have a crystall ball, so I can only GUESS what may or may not happen. I decided to play it safe and keep my car as far from you as I could. Unfortunately, THAT made me lose the ideal racing line and the 1st appex and also made me step outside of the track - but since I was NOT trying to gain ANY unfair advantage, I pushed my car back to track right away, went over the kerbs, LOST TIME with that and just kept going.
Honestly, it was NOT an unfair move at all. And once again I MUST say: I was trying to be as NICE as possible to you!
It's REALLY sad to know I'll get a penalty for that, but... whatever...

What is done is done.
I already said everything I wanted in my defense - although it seems to be pointless anyway...
This subject is done - the penaty was already given (as it seems - although I will forever disagree with it, of course, but whatever...) - let's just move on.



Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 10th September 2013, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

19 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 10th September 2013, 6:39 pm

Guys please stop. Its pointless to argue.I dont want to see you two fighting over to points like dogs. There may have been some lag involved there, maybe Sexy did mistake but Im sure it wasnt on purpose if he did it, its not his style, and if he thought the position was not earned fair way he would give it back, I dont want to blame any of you, after all think of it in a reasonable way, we are all humans, we all do mistakes, nobody is perfect, everyone makes mistakes, sometimes big ones sometime small ones, so Id like you two only to stop this and be good again as before.If it matters that much to any of you I give it to you from mine points.After all its just a game.



                                                                            Team Pet Shark
View user profile

20 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 10th September 2013, 6:44 pm

Guest


Guest
It's ok, Tony, don't worry.
I'm not mad at Arek or at the stewards or anything.
I just think it's unfair to say I made an unfair move - and so it's also unfair for me to get that penalty, but... as you said yourself, it's all pointless anyway, since it's all already done and decided.
It's just a video game after all, right?
Smile

21 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 10th September 2013, 6:52 pm

Arek

avatar
LAT
LAT
Amazing explanation. I will use it for the next time. Oh I braked later which forced me to cut the chicane and pass you only because I thought you might've not brake on time and I just wanted to be nice for you... I'm sory but I didn't get any advantage by doing this. I just took your place but I see you don't have anything against. Cheers Surprised 

View user profile

22 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 10th September 2013, 6:53 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:It's ok, Tony, don't worry.
I'm not mad at Arek or at the stewards or anything.
I just think it's unfair to say I made an unfair move - and so it's also unfair for me to get that penalty, but... as you said yourself, it's all pointless anyway, since it's all already done and decided.
It's just a video game after all, right?
Smile
Yah Smile



                                                                            Team Pet Shark
View user profile

23 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 10th September 2013, 6:54 pm

Arek wrote:Amazing explanation. I will use it for the next time. Oh I braked later which forced me to cut the chicane and pass you only because I thought you might've not brake on time and I just wanted to be nice for you... I'm sory but I didn't get any advantage by doing this. I just took your place but I see you don't have anything against. Cheers Surprised 
Just take my two points pliss Areko no more of this.. pliss Sad



                                                                            Team Pet Shark
View user profile

24 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 10th September 2013, 7:00 pm

Guest


Guest
That was bad, Arek and you just distorced everything I said, but whatever... you already got what you wanted, so you should be happy and I'm the one who should be mad, but whatever... I'm moving on...

25 Re: Shouting thread - Monaco on 10th September 2013, 7:02 pm

Arek

avatar
LAT
LAT
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:That was bad, Arek and you just distorced everything I said, but whatever... you already got what you wanted, so you should be happy and I'm the one who should be mad, but whatever... I'm moving on...
I don't have anythig because nothig has been decided so far.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum