Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shouting thread - Hungary

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shouting thread - Hungary on 1st September 2013, 2:25 pm

Tell us about your Quali and Race!!!

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

2 Re: Shouting thread - Hungary on 1st September 2013, 5:09 pm

bad T1 , pretty much gave my place to Tom and Denis then on lap 3 i tried to overtake Tom at T1 but i didnt know where to brake so i braked a bit late and touched him , sorry you were on my blind spot i didnt see you Tom , i lost 1 place to Bober after that but fortunately Tom didnt lose place . 
after 1st pitxtop , i made a spin lost 4 sec but after all i finished in P4 thanks to Adrian's engine

View user profile

3 Re: Shouting thread - Hungary on 1st September 2013, 5:21 pm

Exciting race for me, especially in the last 3 laps, fighting for the 1st place between Adrian, lau and I.

Adrian, you were doing a really superb job holding the gap, also defending from lau and I, you really deserved the victory or podium.

All in all, i can say the race was good, however I'm not happy with the final results.

View user profile

4 Re: Shouting thread - Hungary on 1st September 2013, 5:24 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
qualified on P8 with mayne mistakes in the quali lap. then at the start i didnt see the starting lights, i just started after everyone moved. then in the hairpin i suddenly got DQ, i guess because of connection issues.

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

5 Re: Shouting thread - Hungary on 1st September 2013, 5:25 pm

Just a 'blah' weekend for me...
Q1 = 8th place (enough to go to Q2)
Q2 = 6th place (about what I was expecting so nothing to complain here)
Race = just a terrible start, trying my best to avoid everyone else around me and give as much room as I could to everyone and with that I lost several places - sorry for the bump on lap 2, Fox. Glad you didn't spin or anything - I half spun at the end of lap 1 and luckliy was able to control the car, but I just lost about 6 or 7 positions on those 2 first laps and then I was on a 'recovery' race again, but on a track I was pretty slow... Still I was able to regain a few places, both because a few guys were just as slow as (or even slower than) me and also because a few other ones also made mistakes. I was on a 1 stop strategy with Hards+Hards, which would make me even slower than most guys, but whatever... I made a lot of mistakes and had some pretty bad laps, even for my own slow pace and in the end I had Alex and Arek on Meds or Softs on my tail and I obviously couldn't hold them back... in the end I got a 7th place and scored 6 points - which was about what I was expecting, but still it feels like a 'frustrating' race when you just can't do anything to be a little faster...
Anyway... better luck next weekend for me, but oh... it's damn Monaco... another boring race and even worse than Hungary, for sure... weeeee... Evil or Very Mad

MY REPLAYS:

RACE:
mega.co.nz #!pNA3FBBS!efS36H8FKD1ituKKvlJy1UehY6FEJ7KMBvkDQttVALo

Q1:
mega.co.nz #!VUBFUKiB!O_g8JEeDw8b1-YoJM_xxdEk2bJYl9LK0mSbqJEVP524

Q2:
mega.co.nz #!MUB10ahS!ZVyq61oJzjLe6E_FcVMbCWm-o69i6dNZj0G7szBrTwc

6 Re: Shouting thread - Hungary on 2nd September 2013, 1:12 am

Arek

LAT
LAT
Very nice race for me despite the fact that its result could've been better. I had a strong lap in Q1 and equaled my PB for this track but Q2 wasn't such good. I went a bit wide at some point so knew that my lap wasn't going to be counted...

The start was pretty good and clean. I overtook Sven who slept while the lights went off. Then I passed someone else and found myself in 8th place behind Bober. I spent 12 laps trying to overtake him but it was quite difficult to do. I even made it once but I went wide and had to give the place back to him. I lost some time there but it was a nice fight Smile

A few laps after my pit stop I saw Tom coming out from the pits in front of me. I didn't have a direct contact to him but I got lucky Black was ahead of him. Short conversation by the radio and he slowed him down that I could catch his rear wing. Thx Black! :DI was following him very close for some time but then I started losing grip so I had to give up.

At the end of the race I had a nice battle vs Sexy who was very slow that I was able to overtake him despite my spin at some point during the fight Razz

On the last lap I noticed some car moving on after some accident right at the begining of the 3rd sector. I thought that was some backmarker so I lifted to be safe and to bring my place home. Then I noticed it was Force India. I wondered if that was Denis or Bober who was behind me, so I thought that he might have been lapped after some accident, but right away I had Sexy on my back again so there was no time to think :PForce India was very slow through the last few corners but I got confused and didn't know how to pass him Facehand  I crossed the finish line right after him and then I realised it was Denis who was one place higher than me... Rolling Eyes If I hadn't that moment of hesitation I would've easily overtaken him to get 5th place but... this is racing Laughing 

Congrats for Lau for the great win and for the other guys from the podium. See ya in Monaco Smile

View user profile

7 Re: Shouting thread - Hungary on 2nd September 2013, 9:39 am

Arek wrote:A few laps after my pit stop I saw Tom coming out from the pits in front of me. I didn't have a direct contact to him but I got lucky Black was ahead of him. Short conversation by the radio and he slowed him down that I could catch his rear wing. Thx Black! 
Sorry but I think this is really bad. Black almost made me crash he slowed down so much through the corners. Considering Black went to the pits that lap, I think this was rather unsporting if you conspired to slow me.

My race was bad but the result was good.

I got hit by Alex Hill with a kamikaze move, receiving damage to my car.
I got stuck behind a very slow and gripless Denis who then went to the pits. If you are pitting that lap, why block all through S2 and lose everyone time?
Then same issue with Black that let Arek get all over my ass.
Then my rear brakes started to go on last 2 laps, so I had Alex Hill on me again, trying to drive his way through my car.
I just KNOW there'll be contact when he is behind me Facehand 

Luckily Adrian blew up on the last lap so I got 3rd and didn't lose too much in the championship.

Best I could hope for considering I wasn't particularly pacey at this track.

8 Re: Shouting thread - Hungary on 2nd September 2013, 9:44 am

pfff, Arek is just joking.. i didnt slowed purpose or anything like that, my front tyres were both 1 dot red at that time. i was struggling to keep my self on track!!!

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

9 Re: Shouting thread - Hungary on 2nd September 2013, 11:08 am

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA0MTY0MDc2.html
i actually braked a bit too early so i was afraid that i would be very slow in t1 if i kept braking so i lifted up then pressed the brake button again but i really couldnt see you Tom at that time so i had to guess and thought i could run deep and didnt expect you turned in like that , but contact happened im sorry about that

"Then my rear brakes started to go on last 2 laps, so I had Alex Hill on me again, trying to drive his way through my car.
I just KNOW there'll be contact when he is behind me "

oh come on , i was driving very carefully on the last laps honestly and drove some different lines in some corners than you but you were pretty slow in some corners like that fast right haner right that i didnt expect and i had to brake more to avoid you  http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA0MTk1NTUy.html

well small knock "trying to drive his way through my car" come on i didnt and thats the only close call on the last laps when i drove behind you 
well im sorry about your race Tom anyway

View user profile

10 Re: Shouting thread - Hungary on 2nd September 2013, 7:12 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Give a penalty to Black Surprised

View user profile

11 Re: Shouting thread - Hungary on 7th September 2013, 10:58 am

Better late than never, right?

My race was great, but I didn't get a chance to test long runs which ultimately ruined my race. I started the race with no idea how long the tyres were going to last, then my engine temps were getting high so I had to turn down the engine a lot. When my tyres started going off, I thought hards would last the rest but they barely did. By the last few laps I had Lau and Joe on my tail and then my engine decided it had enough with two corners to go.
It was good race for me, so it's a shame I didn't get to finish it. Lau drove very fairly, so congrats on the win and Joe for almost taking it. Smile

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum