Jaguar

Jordan

McLaren

Toro Rosso

Toyota

Williams

RESERVE DRIVERS: (ordered by sign in):

2 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 13th August 2013, 11:54 pm

IN. I'm pretty fast here and I can not miss my chance to score point/points.
Hochenheim is one of my favorite tracks Smile

View user profile

3 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 14th August 2013, 12:42 am

in

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

4 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 14th August 2013, 1:40 am

Arek

LAT
LAT
I'm out. Have a nice race Smile

View user profile

5 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 14th August 2013, 3:02 am

Kimi 'cut' (by going too wide, behind the white lines) after the very last corner, according to our rules...
Razz

BTW, the version we're using is pretty accurated and realistic in terms of graphics (mainly except by that damn wall on S3), but it's a shame the car reaction when using/touching the kerbs is pure shit (in rF)...

I believe I'll be IN - shame Areko won't be there to get his juvenil little ass kicked by me again! Evil or Very Mad

6 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 14th August 2013, 4:03 am

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Kimi 'cut' (by going too wide, behind the white lines) after the very last corner, according to our rules...
Razz

BTW, the version we're using is pretty accurated and realistic in terms of graphics (mainly except by that damn wall on S3), but it's a shame the car reaction when using/touching the kerbs is pure shit (in rF)...

I believe I'll be IN - shame Areko won't be there to get his juvenil little ass kicked by me again! Evil or Very Mad
Not to mention he also run wide in 1st corner and it pisses me off that they dont allow as do that here really because it should be done, but I dont care they are making job harder for themself I have my 13.8 without "cutting" and on 13.6 I went one tyre width from the white line in last corner(so my right tyres were still on kerb) and thats it but I know it would also be said that I "cuted"...

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

7 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 14th August 2013, 4:19 am

Tony, by reading the rules - which are the same as they have always been - all we gotta try to do is to keep at least 2 wheels INSIDE the track (which means the limit is exactly over the white lines - and the kerbs are outside the white lines and that's why they are considered as not being part of the track).
But I also hope we can have a certain level of 'tolerance' for these things - just like we did at Stowe (T7) exit right after the Hangar Straight (the longest straight) at Silversone - everyone went wide on that kerb, way beyond the white lines at least a few times - even in quali... - I know sometimes it's just hard to control the car perfectly and due to a genuine mistake, we might go a little bit wide here and there - but that doesn't mean it was on purpose or that we were trying to be 'sneaky'.

Still 'rules are rules' and the main point is: the drivers KNOW the rules (or at least they should), so, they/we gotta do their/our best to respect them and IF they/we 'cut' (accidentally or not), it would be 'nice' to, at least, lift up a little bit IF they/we gained any advantage with the cut - and let's be honest: we KNOW when we got an unfair advantage, right?! So, it's up to US to be fair and just do what it's right.
I don't feel good by 'winning' with ANY kind of unfair advantage - and I'm sure most drivers here feel the same.
Let's just hope we can all race like MEN and not like 'smart-ass kids' - I'm NOT talking about you, ok? Just generally and this applies to myself as well, of course!.
Smile

8 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 14th August 2013, 9:30 am

I'm IN. Trying to prey my very first points Smile

View user profile

9 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 14th August 2013, 1:29 pm

Sexy mate I think you got me wrong. I dont want that allowed so I or anyone else could cut. All I want is a bit of tolerance because those particular 3 corners are very easy to make mistake at and in Q1 we have only 1 lap so theres no way to fix it if you screw up...

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

10 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 14th August 2013, 2:36 pm

in (Tibor Bocskai)

View user profile

11 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 14th August 2013, 3:58 pm

Out. Currently sunbathing by pool in Fuerteventura and will be doing so on race day too. 

Have a good one guys! Very Happy

View user profile

12 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 14th August 2013, 6:49 pm

Yes, Tony, but what you said is pretty much what I said too... Razz
I just said a few more things, meaning that I hope we can just be fair (both the drivers and the stewards) - the drivers must not cut (of course), but IF it happens accidentaly, I hope they lift up or something and just don't get an unfair advantage with any possible cut - and I also hope the stewards can identify a cut that REALLY deserves to be penalized from the ones that don't.
So, all in all, it's all a matter of 'common sense' from everyone and the drivers must respect the rules as in any other GP.
Anyway... just sharing my opinions about this all...
And, as always, I just want us to have fun in the race(s)/league and not any 'drama'.
Smile

13 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 14th August 2013, 7:35 pm

Yes we will use common sense and there will be some tolerance. 

But the cuts we have been seeing on the server where there is a car width between car and white line are a mockery of the rules and are unacceptable. 

We understand that not every time you run wide it is advantageous so we will use our common sense, but we cannot give you any objective description of what will and will not be allowed as each case will be looked at on its own merits.

However it is at the stewards discretion so for the avoidance of doubt just stay within the white lines.

14 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 14th August 2013, 8:25 pm

Fair enough!

And also good point when you said that "not every time you run wide it is advantageous" - which is true too.

Smile

15 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 14th August 2013, 9:56 pm

In

View user profile

16 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 18th August 2013, 10:01 am

in

View user profile

17 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 18th August 2013, 10:09 am

In.

View user profile

18 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 18th August 2013, 10:18 am

Sven

League Director
League Director
in

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

19 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 18th August 2013, 10:24 am

in

View user profile

20 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 18th August 2013, 1:42 pm

in

View user profile

21 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 18th August 2013, 1:57 pm

Due to my private reasons, im not able to join the race with u guys today, sorry. See ya at Hungary and good luck for todays race to you all!

View user profile

22 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 18th August 2013, 2:33 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
Q1 will start in 30 min!

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

23 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 18th August 2013, 2:44 pm

In

View user profile

24 Re: 8. GERMAN Grand Prix (18.08.13) - Opener on 18th August 2013, 2:52 pm

I'M IN!