Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shouting thread - South Africa

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shouting thread - South Africa on 14th July 2013, 3:05 pm

Tell us about your race!

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

2 Re: Shouting thread - South Africa on 14th July 2013, 4:03 pm

Too much pressure. I forgot to look at the pits light Facehand

View user profile

3 Re: Shouting thread - South Africa on 14th July 2013, 4:05 pm

kermit jr wrote:Too much pressure. I forgot to look at the pits light Facehand

I did exactly the same thing at my first race! Very Happy 

Anyway, lost my front wing twice, suspension messed up so I didn't see any reason to continue the race.

View user profile

4 Re: Shouting thread - South Africa on 14th July 2013, 4:13 pm

i had connection lost Sad

View user profile

5 Re: Shouting thread - South Africa on 14th July 2013, 4:34 pm

JURE PAZIN(CRO) wrote:i had connection lost Sad

same problem Sad Actually I had a blackout as the last race.
Electrical network is overloaded during the summer

View user profile

6 Re: Shouting thread - South Africa on 14th July 2013, 4:49 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
Spun at the first corner then came back and finished 7th Very Happy

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

7 Re: Shouting thread - South Africa on 14th July 2013, 5:00 pm

+505102154040 laps
but 1 lovely point

View user profile

8 Re: Shouting thread - South Africa on 14th July 2013, 5:53 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
here antonio not my fault

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

9 Re: Shouting thread - South Africa on 14th July 2013, 8:54 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Very disappointing race just to forget. 3 spins after 2 little stupid mistakes (slidely touching the grass with the rear wheels while braking, which ended up with slowly turnovers at exactly the same place) and one time I just pressed the throttle too much on the exit of T3. 

After my first spin on the first lap I found myself right behind Cueball. At one moment he outbraked himself a bit and I saw he was about to go wide in T10. I braked right at the begining of the rubber and I tried to get side by side by the inside but then sudently he tightened his line and there was nothing I could do to avoid a contact and he got spun... Sad 

Then I received drive through penalty for speeding in the pit lane... I felt that sth was wrong after they changed my tyres. I had a heavy burnout coming out from my service spot. I thought my speed limiter had been disabled so I pressed it again and... It turned out it was active all the time... Mad 

So I served my punishment and thought that my race was totally fu**ed up. It had already been anyway after my spins but I was suprised I came out right behind Tony and Sven fighting for 6th place... Laughing 

We had a nice battle, there was a lot of action. Tony were slowing us down all the time but it was hard to overtake him Razz Finally going side by side through the very fast left curve they touched each other and the moving chicane went for its place becaming a standing one Very Happy

Then I passed Sven finishing 6th but I felt like I was very last... Rolling Eyes  I have no satisfaction with that place at all!

View user profile

10 Re: Shouting thread - South Africa on 15th July 2013, 2:19 am

well very good quali started on 2nd place
a bad start cost me a place to lau , then i was driving nicely and enjoyed watching Tom and Lau's fight , but after some laps i had a feeling they were on mediums and it turned out they were lol so i realized my race wont be easy especially at the end
on lap 19 i made my only pit stop , however thanks to the tricky pit entrance i almost crashed myself badly but only a bit suspension damage luckily
and no surprisingly Tom was super quick after his 2nd pit stop but passed Adrian and Joe , only just 2 sec behind me with about 5 laps to go.But i kept making mistakes on the last chicane especially on lap 33 , the gap was 1.7 sec before the chicane but thanks to those kerbs it became only 0.9 after it
and on the last lap Tom was right on my ass lol but we had this very cool fight Smile http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTgzMDU4NjI4.html

its a pity that lost the victory but thats racing . Congrats Tom for the win and Joe what a recover great job

View user profile

11 Re: Shouting thread - South Africa on 15th July 2013, 5:49 am

I had nice fights with Tony and Tom Wink

Congrats Juan for scoring your first point! And also to Alex who has a very well deserved podium position!

I had a disappointing start, McLagging in the first corners which sent me to the middle of the package having to make a recover race and reducing my chances to fight with the leaders, then those lags came back intermittently during the race making me run off the track a few times, whereby I lost some valuable seconds that could have allowed me to fight for a better position.

Congrats to the podium! Looking forward to the Canadian GP.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum