Formula 1 racing and more!

Server status
Twitter news

Latest topics

» rFR S13 - ROUND 12 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Event Sign In (26/11/17)
by Arek 22nd November 2017, 9:51 pm

» rFR GP S12 - Register For Season 13
by greggreg 20th November 2017, 10:59 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Rules & Regulations
by greggreg 20th November 2017, 10:57 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Penalties
by Antonio Hreljanovic 1 15th November 2017, 11:37 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:45 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 - Official RESULTS - Turkey GP (Istanbul)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 12th November 2017, 6:28 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shouting thread - Turkey

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 3:06 pm

Tell us about your race!

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

2 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 4:46 pm

My internet shuted down

View user profile

3 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 4:53 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
wow i had so much luck. i started 11th first right before all the rookies. my pace was 2 seconds slower than everyone else arround me but i managed to finish 7th Very Happy i cant believe it!

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

4 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 5:08 pm

Fucking awful race...In my first stint I was 4th right on the back of Arek and Adrian and then I spun, Sven and Sexy overtook me.I made my stop and continued race, was about to overtake Sven after T8 but while I was in T8 my sucky rfactor crashed to desktop and I crashed and lost front wing.Then I went to pit,and stop was 13 seconds long -.- I changed tyres to soft too and got out in 12th position, was trying to catch other guys and was pushing as hard as I could.After all I finished in 10th place 1 second behind 9th placed Arnold.Couldve been 5th or 4th...So angry right now Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad 

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

5 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 5:09 pm

a good start. a great battle with kueball and Dennis. it was indicative struggle without contact! sorry that the circular ruined my whole race, I do not know who it was, but it was brаwn. at the end of the race is good and tough fight to dealing with arnoldinyu. sorry that did not earn points.
I have little to complain about the drivers but now ask punish this rider with brаwn Team

View user profile

6 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 5:17 pm

Had a nice and clean start, in 10th place (actually 5th on Q2, but... 5 places grid drop, you know? Bla bla bla)... Anyway... 1st lap was all ok until the very last corner, where I had a pretty slow Force India in front of me and we touched each other very slightly, but enough for ME (what's new?!) to spin and lose a LOT of time and places. Then I found myself at about 12th place, I guess and I could only do a recovery race...
I was able to keep a good pace on Hards, but in EVERY lap, something 'crazy' would happen in front of me, like people spinning or just too slow and I had to avoid them the best I could and lost even more time with all of that and the leaders were getting farther and farther away... I KNEW I had a good enough pace to fight for P2 at least and I was going for only 1 stop, but actually keeping that good pace was vital for me and on my first laps I just couldn't do it due to 'external reasons', let's say that...
Anyway...
The race was also a little 'boring' to me, since I didn't get in any 'big fight' with anyone, and the fights I had were 'hotlap fights', trying to be a few tenths faster than the guys in front or behind of me, checking our laptimes on my huds.
In the last laps, I was in 5th and with Denis in front of me. I was a little far behind, but faster than him and I knew I was going to catch him - which I did - but I also made a mistake on that hateful T8 (don't know why people love it so much.. it's the most stupid corner EVAH designed - congrats, Tilke, you little bitch!) and then Denis got away again and worse: Alex Hill with a better pace got closer behind and then I was now afraid to lose my place to him...
BUT... in the very last lap, Denis made a mistake on the back straight and I was able to overtake him - he tried to overtake me back on the tight corner at the end of that straight, but I 'X-ed' him pretty well (AMAZING move (by myself... Very Happy) and MY race highlight, for sure!!!) and kept the place on the last 2 corners and finished in 4th, only a few tenths from Arek, The Garotinho Juvenil, in 3rd, so... I ALMOST got a podium!!!
Good result, of course - especially after another nightmarish weekend at Barcelona, last sunday - but also not so great, since I started in 10th, while I could've started in 5th and also had all of those issues in the race, almost getting a podium, where I KNOW I could've easily fought for the 2nd place...
Anyway... That's racing.
cheers

P.S. My race replay, if anyone wants/needs it...
mega.co.nz #!FZBGyQIL!BZM7ckDVws8XWTF_RmO2Nl47gXFbCaOLer0wAHkD68Y

7 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 5:27 pm

cant believe this shit lost the pole by a shitty lap in Q2
i was trying to drive gently behind lau on the 1st lap but god knows that he made a mistake at T8 and when he rejoined i had to brake to avoid him then Arek and Adrian flying pass me bad luck head wall 
and even worse i even lost a place to Tony when i tried to pass Arek back and Tony defended me  really hard then on lap 3 i got hit from Denis spun myself dropping down to P10 . After some clean laps and saving tyres i got close to Arnold and Sven however when i tried to pass Arnold it was a very small room and i drove over the kerb went wide so nearly spun but i had my controlled and Sexy passed me :(and things got even worse when i chasing Sexy spun my car after T1 lost almost 10 sec then i really thought the race was over .
i did an early pit stop tried to undercut those guys ahead and on my 2nd stinit i overtook Tony,Arnold,Black,Sven and on the last few laps i was about 1 sec faster than the 4 guys ahead but    too late if gave me 2 or 3 laps more i could passed them
really really disappointed i got the pace to win the race but all went wrong and had to recover just fucking shit

Last edited by Alex Hill on 30th June 2013, 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

8 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 5:28 pm

I'm chuffed to bits!

Firstly, I actually finished a race! Secondly, I beat all the other rookies (I think) and thirdly I finished 13!!

I made a rather good start and managed to pass 2 cars out of turn 1. Heading up to the hill, a Ferrari went the wrong way and ended up backwards, then a Red Bull was stricken across the track not long after that. By this time I was in 10th and in the points! Then all you big guys started to fly past me once more and I dropped to 13th.

Me and Gatis both experienced something very strange. The medium tyre degraded like they were the soft tyre. So by lap 11, my tyres were way off the cliff and I struggling to keep it on the track. I decided to pit but ended up tapping the pit entry barrier with the rear of my car. I sustained a light amount of damage to the rear suspension and the pit crew decided to fix it. This meant my pit stop was 31 seconds long! -_-

I was in stone dead last when I rejoined the track. Gatis and a Jaguar (forgotten who it was, oops Razz) were scrapping up ahead. This meant I could really gain some time on them. Before too long I was right up there gearboxes and joined in the fight for 14th.

The turn before turn 8, we were 3-a-breast through the corner and poor old Gatis ended up spinning out. The Jag managed to lose a Toyota but gained another Very Happy

Me and the Jag continued to trade places for a lap or two. I really loved this, my favourite part of the race. Someone I could actually race with and enjoy myself with!

Lau then came to lap us, and the other Jag suddenly slowed down a lot, to let Lau past, and then slowed down as well. I then started to pull away from the Jag at quite a fair rate of knots! So, I was 14th and had gained 2 places. Now I was hunting down Marius, who had just left the pits for 13th. I was 5 seconds behind when I spun! I dropped 20 seconds behind him and was left with no pace against him at all. Then as he mentioned above, his internet dropped out on him... gifting me 13th place!

I then kept it cool and controlled till the very end and came home feeling very happy with myself!
On to the next race!! Very Happy

View user profile

9 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 5:38 pm

Tomoz, my Meds were lasting for about 10 laps as well in this track. hards for about 14 and Softs for about 7. I mean... all of them could last longer, but after the number of laps I mentioned, they were pure shit and so not a good idea to keep them anymore.

My suggestion to you (who's still a little 'new' to the mod and league settings regarding the tyre wear) is: try to practice more longruns with ALL tyre compounds and then find out, BEFORE each race, how long they can last (well)... That's what I do and then I don't get 'unpleasant surprises' in the middle of the race when a tyre lasts less than I was expecting it to...

Just a tip, mate!
Congrats for your race and I'm glad you're happy with your results!
Smile

Alex,
Sorry for your unfortunate events, mate.. I had my share of them too as you read above and we both know we could've been waaaaay faster and fought for better places, but... 'that's racing' - LOL
Better luck to us both the next time!
Smile

Tony,
I'm also sorry for the things that went wrong to you, mate!
But try to see the good side of it: You got the Fastest Lap this time and I guess it was your very first one, right?!
Anyway... great job and congrats for it!!!
Very Happy

10 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 5:52 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
Bober_Belarus wrote:a good start. a great battle with kueball and Dennis. it was indicative struggle without contact! sorry that the circular ruined my whole race, I do not know who it was, but it was brаwn. at the end of the race is good and tough fight to dealing with arnoldinyu. sorry that did not earn points.
I have little to complain about the drivers but now ask punish this rider with brаwn Team

yes bober i saw it i was behind you. it was filip jovic.

11 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 5:56 pm

I was going well, I was going to do only one stop with East and Soft, more when my engine blew well took round of the Sexy, I had to abandon missing from 9 laps Sad 

View user profile

12 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 5:59 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
which rad size did you use?

13 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 6:00 pm

View user profile

14 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 6:03 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
we said 4 before the race Very Happy

15 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 6:06 pm

João... Rad Size tem que ser de, no mínimo, 4 pra aguentar a corrida toda... Depende de cada circuito e às vezes tem que ser 5 ou 6...
3 é impossível do motor resistir por muitas voltas...

O mesmo vale pro Brake Duct Size - mesmos valores (de 4 pra cima e, muito de vez em quando, 3)...

Melhor sorte na próxima corrida!
Smile

16 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 6:58 pm

DAmnit

Q2 was good i make my pb for that lap.

i think all good things end there Sad

Speed was good. but i sleeping at start becouse i didnt see any lights there. Some good battles, couple own mistakes and spinning. need to be happy 2 point...... Happy

i sit at floor and try cut my hands ...................

View user profile

17 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 8:58 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Arnoldinhu wrote:Speed was good. but i sleeping at start becouse i didnt see any lights there.

I got a one simply solution to cope with it. When I don't see the lights I just press "insert" button to switch to the cockpit view and then I can see everything. When the lights go off I just press that button once more to get back to standard TV cam. Sometimes it can be dangerous when someone falls a sleep right in front of you having just one hand on your wheel  but you have to be prepared for everything. I had to use this trick in this race and I almost hit... I think it was you Arnie, who was struggling in the first meters right in front of me switching the view Razz So you can see that it helps Smile

If it comes to my race, I've finally had a good one Razz I made a bad lap in Q2 being dusturbed a little bit while driving and it was just enough to reach just 6th place. But Sexy had some grid drop penalty so I started the race as 5th.

The start went pretty good for me. As I mentioned I passed Arnie right after the lights went off. Then on the first lap we had a nice moment when Alex Hill made a mistake fighting with Lau so Adrian and I passed him very strikingly Razz

Then I got stuck behind Adrian and as it turned out, for the whole race Razz The fight between us was great. One of the best I've ever had in this game. I think it's a pretty rare thing when you fight vs one car for 40 min of the race but this is how it looked like today. Smile 

I passed him like several times but being in front of him every time I was doing some little mistakes or he was able to keep close behind till the straight that it was ending up with me loking at his rear wing again and again. We also had an uncountable amount of moments when we were going side by side (almost every lap!) Surprised

I had planned to go with two stops strategy but since Black told me through the "radio" that he called the pit crew for himself on 10th lap (after that lap I wanted to pit but he was faster) I decided to do it on another one but finally seing Adrian still going that I just switched to the one pit stop strategy Razz

I think that generally I was faster than Adrian. The only time I was losing the gap to him were moments when my tyres were almost done at the end of each stint, so I wonder how it would end up if I pited twice. Maybe it was a good decision (I could've got stuck behind some slower drivers pitting earlier), maybe not - it's hard to say. But the truth is also that we both lost a lot of time fighting each other...

At the end of the race I was really struggling with my tyres so I decided to give in, let Adrian go and focus myself on keping my 3rd place till the end. It was very hard to do and I had Denis right behind my back at one moment.

But I made it and finished 3rd! Surprised 

Congratz to Lau for his win and to Adrian for the second place and an amazing fair fight (great driving from your side, but it's nothing new) that I enjoyed a lot Smile

Last edited by Arek on 30th June 2013, 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

18 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 9:07 pm

I ALMOST got you, Juveniiiiiiiiiiiiiiil, you LUCKY bastard!!! Evil or Very Mad

Razz

19 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 10:09 pm

Tons of mistakes.

Also I think that medium tires were bugged, lasted same time as soft ones, had to pit at lap 13, Tomoz lap 11, even soft tires lasted longer.

View user profile

20 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 30th June 2013, 11:36 pm

Arek wrote:
The start went pretty good for me. As I mentioned I passed Arnie right after the lights went off. Then on the first lap we had a nice moment when Alex Hill made a mistake fighting with Lau so Adrian and I passed him very strikingly Razz

i didnt make a mistake there , lau made a mistake went wide and then he rejoined i had to brake to avoid him Razz

View user profile

21 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 1st July 2013, 1:49 am

Surprise result for me.

I knew I was off the pace from the beginning, so to finish P2 was nice, though admittedly probably down to other drivers mistakes.
In practice before Q1, somehow I found an extra two tenths, but I don't know where so I couldn't replicate it in qualifying. I started P4 and got past my team mate, then thanks to lau's mistake, I also got past Alex. After that I had a great battle with Arek, making this the most fun race in two seasons for me. Arek drove extremely fair as usual (perhaps too fair Very Happy). Unfortunately for him, I had a higher top speed, so even if he got past me, it was quite easy to overtake again - like having DRS. I think my car was also kinder on tyres because I could keep pushing till the end of each stint.

Looking forward to the next race. I hope there are many more great battles to come! Smile

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

22 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 1st July 2013, 7:10 pm

I wanted so much to the podium, he had missed 4th. Good speed of McLaren, I did not have a chance.
 Good work S.Brigadeiro. Beautiful Battle Boris.
Alex you had a fight in front of me with Antonio and you are very slow this Turning. I went the right path and do not even have time to open the gas as crashed into you, it's not my fault, see my onboard.
Bravo Lau Smile...........

View user profile

23 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 1st July 2013, 7:23 pm

Denis_Belarus wrote:I wanted so much to the podium, he had missed 4th. Good speed of McLaren, I did not have a chance.
Alex you had a fight in front of me with Antonio and you are very slow this Turning. I went the right path and do not even have time to open the gas as crashed into you, it's not my fault, see my onboard.

thx

View user profile

24 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 1st July 2013, 7:27 pm

Yes, Denis, VERY nice fight on the last corners - congrats to you too and sorry for stealing the 4th place from you.. But I also wanted the podium so bad and lucky Juvenil (Arek) got it, less than 1 second in front of me - life is unfair...
Razz

25 Re: Shouting thread - Turkey on 2nd July 2013, 12:09 am

Denis_Belarus wrote:I wanted so much to the podium, he had missed 4th. Good speed of McLaren, I did not have a chance.

i know mate i didnt blame you Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum