You are not connected. Please login or register

Spanish GP - Penalties

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Spanish GP - Penalties on 25th June 2013, 10:36 pm

Penalties for the Spanish GP

Updated results and penalty table to follow soon

Penalties:

SF32 Lap 1, T1 - 5 place grid drop next race to SF32

Alex Hill vs Raikko - Lap 1, T10  - collision - 15 second Drive Through penalty to Alex Hill

Sexy vs Cueball - Lap 1, T12 - collision - 5 place grid drop next race to Sexy Brigadeiro

Alex Hill vs Arnoldinhu - Lap 2, T6,7 - collision - 15 second Drive Through penalty to Alex Hill

Raikko vs Adrian S Shole - Lap 7, T1 - collision - 5 place grid drop next race to Raikko

Lau vs Joe - dangerous driving -15 second Drive Through penalty to Lau

Final turn lap 30 to turn 1 lap 31, Lau weaves down the straight and then turns in on Joe McLaggen at turn 1, breaking the following rules:

• 1.6 More than one change of direction to defend a position is not permitted. Any driver moving back towards the racing line, having earlier defended his position off‐line, should leave at least one car width between his own car and the edge of the track on the approach to the corner.

• 1.7 Manoeuvres liable to hinder other drivers, such as deliberate crowding of a car beyond the edge of the track or any other abnormal change of direction, are not permitted.

• 2.3 Drivers that are being overtaken should also be spatially aware of their car. If a driver is alongside you at the braking point and still alongside you at the turning point for a corner, do not turn in on them. Know when the corner is lost.

Final lap, back straight into Turn 10, Lau makes an abnormal change of direction in the braking zone causing a collision with Joe McLaggen, also breaking rule 1.6 and 1.7 from section 17 of the rule book (driving regulations)

Warnings:

Joe, Tony, - chatting before race finished

Warning to Joe McLaggen for chatting before end of closed chat session
Warning to Antonio Hreljanovic for chatting before end of closed chat session

updated results after penalties:

2 Re: Spanish GP - Penalties on 25th June 2013, 11:30 pm

updated

3 Re: Spanish GP - Penalties on 26th June 2013, 11:18 am

ok

bye bye .

i leave  league

You are pathetic.

joe and tom always complain they can not win and invents penalties.
embarrassing.

not worth it to show in pictures, how embarrassing you will argue in the penalty. would mean wasting my time.

managed 33 laps in one lap lead, and he wants to win the race.

values ​​have changed in mod , make penalties after your interests, anything just to create advantages.
and this is the standard of Western civilization. know that in this part of Eastern Europe, people know how to lose and be competitive when needed.

View user profile

4 Re: Spanish GP - Penalties on 26th June 2013, 12:37 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
lau wrote:know that in this part of Eastern Europe, people know how to lose
why do you act like this then? the stewards gave you a penalty because of several maneuvers by you not only one.

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

5 Re: Spanish GP - Penalties on 26th June 2013, 12:42 pm

Sven wrote:
lau wrote:know that in this part of Eastern Europe, people know how to lose
why do you act like this then? the stewards gave you a penalty because of several maneuvers by you not only one.

becose i dont lose ! i was stolen !!!

View user profile

6 Re: Spanish GP - Penalties on 26th June 2013, 12:44 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
it was a correct penalty. if you did this only once you would have recieved only a warning for dangerous driving. but because you did it several times in this race from lap 30 to 33 you got a DT.

7 Re: Spanish GP - Penalties on 26th June 2013, 1:34 pm

Sven wrote:it was a correct penalty. if you did this only once you would have recieved only a warning for dangerous driving. but because you did it several times in this race from lap 30 to 33 you got a DT.

Why continue to be funny? boy had only one opportunity to overcome and did it without obstructs.
 you can not claim other attempts to overcome. If you're behind me I have no chance of overcoming give me a hand?
these alleged overtaking (which by the way is no distance between cars not allowed) show how small you are as a person.

can not lead one lap in a race, and you cry, after which you are given victory is embarrassing.

I did not put anyone in any race brutal. Instead I have.
we showed that incriminate you, some commissioners race a more professional league. their response?
They asked if we amateurs.

And to prove how embarrassing you are arguing nonsense, repeated changes as you call them (without being attacked at the moment) are in your mind.
I always changed direction once per round. at the end of the tour and the tour began. (Without being attacked). if arrival after crossing the start line you will find in my right repeated changes of direction, I retract everything I said.
only chance this gentleman to overcome me was made without obstructing it. otherwise pretend that you wanted to overcome being away from my car that you do not allow overcoming, is a joke.

Last edited by lau on 26th June 2013, 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

8 Re: Spanish GP - Penalties on 26th June 2013, 1:42 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
lau wrote:
Sven wrote:it was a correct penalty. if you did this only once you would have recieved only a warning for dangerous driving. but because you did it several times in this race from lap 30 to 33 you got a DT.
these alleged overtaking (which by the way is no distance between cars not allowed) show how small you are as a person.

can not lead one lap in a race, and you cry, after which you are given victory is embarrassing.

I am no steward, i do not have any influence on the penalties except when they are VERY suspicious. the three stewards have votes for every different incident. in incidents in which one of the stewards is involed arek (former steward) will take the function of the third steward. so in your case Tom, Black and Arek voted and as result this penalty came out.

I hope you will still participe in our league!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum