» Hi racers
by Arek Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th September 2017, 5:23 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 China Grand Prix - Incidents
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 7:16 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 - Provisional RESULTS - China GP (Shanghai)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Official Replays
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 4:46 pm

» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)
by Alaster 16th September 2017, 11:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 04 Portugal Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 10th September 2017, 7:41 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 - Spanish GP - Incidents under investigation

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

yes i posted all 4 names because i wasn't sure and needed to check the log

ie - incidents under INVESTIGATION not incidents that have been decided

Sven... go to bed.

You are the only clown here.

Grow the fuck up.

Sven

League Director
League Director
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Sven... go to bed.

You are the only clown here.

Grow the fuck up.
Clowns are usualy getting personal and subjective suddenly

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com
Sven wrote:
WTF HAVE YOU AND ALEX TO DO WITH IT!? joe accidently wrote you on the list because we didnt investigate the chat yet. i just did it in this thread and it said joe and antonio chatted.

Actually I didn't make any mistake here, I announced on purpose those UNDER INVESTIGATION facts. They were/are UNDER INVESTIGATION in the admin area which doesn't mean that all the info posted in this thread is gonna be released like this. Because it is information just UNDER INVESTIGATION.

Last edited by Joe McLaggen on 25th June 2013, 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Sexy please, why do you have to make this personal?

Joe and Tony were chatting before the end of the race, this is a fact.

We have evidence showing this from the logs and from the drivers themselves.

I was and am not making ANYthing personal.

I saw my name on the first post and the purpose of having this thread is for drivers to gather proof about if they are really guilty or not of the incidents they are involved and are being investigated - right?

Pliss, note that I didn't say ANYthing about my incidents with Cue and Arek, for example, and I only mentioned that I didn't chat before the last car (Adrian) crossed the finish line and then I went after some proof to back up my arguments - which I found both on the data put on the results thread and also on autosim analyzer. And then I ALSO found that (according to those data), NONE of the drivers chatted before Adrian crossed the line and then I mentioned that too. And THAT was when Sven started to insist in that they deserved a penalty and give his arguments too. I answered to his arguments with my arguments and data and there was NOTHING personal in doing that.
Sven was the one saying things like 'Sexy is defending his racing friends' and now he called me a clown... - HE was the one making it 'personal' - and still I didn't complain. I just said HE is a clown and not me (you should've seen how he behaved at the server ealier today, for example...  and then he calls ME a clown?!...) and then I just told him to go to bed (lol).

Now you guys are making a 'drama' out of it - not me. I only presented my arguments and data about the 'accusations' of chatting - nothing more than that.

Sven

League Director
League Director
i said you should be aware of getting a clown didnt call you one well GOOD NIGHT Sleep

Sure... Rolling Eyes

Good night!
clown

(lol)

4 pages discussion about chatting during the race?!?!?!?

STANDING OVATION

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

cheers

last race i recived a warning for chatting before the race was over, but i KNOW FOR SURE that i waited all drivers to finish before saying something.at that moment i didn't protested , but seeing that same thing happend to others i can't abstain.

View user profile

raikko - this is the log from Australia

so you can see that yourself, Lau and Sven were all talking before Filip completed his final lap

Sven

League Director
League Director
raikk0 wrote:last race i recived a warning for chatting before the race was over, but i KNOW FOR SURE that i waited all drivers to finish before saying something.at that moment i didn't protested , but seeing that same thing happend to others i can't abstain.
no. i noticed myself that i chatted before filip finished the race. just look at the log, everything has its correctness. i didnt notice him myself first because he needed a really long time to finish his last lap.

filip was 3-4 laps behind.

View user profile
Lau vs Joe - blocking  Facehand

seriously??
  omg!, I think the only one who could claim the incident, I am.
  I hope you like f1. otherwise I can not explain how you can advertise incident after hitting someone.

P.S. I was hit from behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I decide braking point!!

If I see such demands on me, without cause and get good sense, I will withdraw.
  it is too much for me !!

for example, how to handle the same situation, follow the same curve round 32

View user profile

Sven

League Director
League Director
this is the incidents under investigation thread in which all the incidents the stewards heared about are summed up. it doesnt say you are getting a penalty for that.

Give me penalty, warning, DQ whatever you want.I really dont give a fuck as long as I know what I did, and I know and remember exactly that I waited for Adrians time to be shown on monitor, because I care for other drivers, and I know that the things you dont wont others to do to you, you shouldnt do to the others, thats one of the simple rules of life.As I said I know exactly what happened and its only matter for me to know that so I have clear conscience, and you guys do whatever you want with that...

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

raikk0 wrote:filip was 3-4 laps behind.

that is irrelevant

we wait until the last driver has crossed the line to talk

he was 9 laps behind anyway

Antonio Hreljanovic 1 wrote:Give me penalty, warning, DQ whatever you want.I really dont give a fuck as long as I know what I did, and I know and remember exactly that I waited for Adrians time to be shown on monitor, because I care for other drivers, and I know that the things you dont wont others to do to you, you shouldnt do to the others, thats one of the simple rules of life.As I said I know exactly what happened and its only matter for me to know that so I have clear conscience, and you guys do whatever you want with that...

sorry Tony but the log says that you are mistaken, and we have taken the log as evidence since the start of season 3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum