» Hi racers
by Alex Hill Today at 1:07 am

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th September 2017, 5:23 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 China Grand Prix - Incidents
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 7:16 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 - Provisional RESULTS - China GP (Shanghai)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Official Replays
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 4:46 pm

» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)
by Alaster 16th September 2017, 11:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 04 Portugal Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 10th September 2017, 7:41 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 - Spanish GP - Incidents under investigation

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

You know what...lets just ask Adrian if he did see someone chat before he crossed the line?!Why not he is better source than any analyzer and that stuff...

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

Sven

League Director
League Director
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:
And Joe also chatted due to what happened between him and lau and he was a little upset, so we should also take in consideration the 'feelings in the air' at that moment and just be reasonable and ask ourselves: A 'penalty' (warning) for that is REALLY necessary in this case?
everyone has to respect our rules. we cant consider the "feelings in the air". you can also crash anyone out of frustration should we respect that? what you are suggesting here is unfair, not the warning we want to give. he broke the rules.
we cant give some benefits to your driving friends because of some feelings in the air. you just disqualified yourself from the LAT again.

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

I loved that you left the most important sentence out of my quote and tried to make it look 'bad':

"I know 'rules are rules', but we can also have a little bit of common sense, right?"

Sven if I find one video that I have somewhere in my pc on one thing that you tolerated last season you disqualify yourself not from only LAT but from your own league...

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

Sven

League Director
League Director
Antonio Hreljanovic 1 wrote:You know what...lets just ask Adrian if he did see someone chat before he crossed the line?!Why not he is better source than any analyzer and that stuff...

this is a 100% safe proof which cant be misunderstood. nothing is more subjective to ask a driver if he saw something wrong are you serious?

JUST PROOF YOUR LOG IT IS NO ANALYSER. go to your rfactor -> userdata -> LOG -> results and search the race log and scroll very down.

Sven wrote:
Antonio Hreljanovic 1 wrote:You know what...lets just ask Adrian if he did see someone chat before he crossed the line?!Why not he is better source than any analyzer and that stuff...

this is a 100% safe proof which cant be misunderstood. nothing is more subjective to ask a driver if he saw something wrong are you serious?

JUST PROOF YOUR LOG IT IS NO ANALYSER. go to your rfactor -> userdata -> LOG -> results and search the race log and scroll very down.

NEITHER YOURS IS PROOF

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

Sven

League Director
League Director
Antonio Hreljanovic 1 wrote:Sven if I find one video that I have somewhere in my pc on one thing that you tolerated last season you disqualify yourself not from only LAT but from your own league...
i had nothing to do with the penalisations because im no steward

Neither is sexy so why do you blame him?!

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

Well, that's the same data from where the final 'log' on Autosim Analyzer is shown, Sven.

And then again I must say:

If the data is showing 2 different things, I still think it's unfair to penalize the drivers because of that.
The fact is that we still don't have a 100% 'clean proof' that the drivers broke the rules.

It's really 'amazing' how you REALLY want to penalize them/us...

Sven

League Director
League Director
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:I loved that you left the most important sentence out of my quote and tried to make it look 'bad':

"I know 'rules are rules', but we can also have a little bit of common sense, right?"
common sense is the dead of every steward a steward with common sense is no steward, he just has to represent the rule book.

"common sense is the dead of every steward a steward with common sense is no steward, he just has to represent the rule book."

MOST

ABSURD

THING

EVAH

SAID

Congrats for this 'pearl', Boss.
Great to see this is how you think - but that also explains pretty much everything.

Sven

League Director
League Director
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Well, that's the same data from where the final 'log' on Autosim Analyzer is shown, Sven.

And then again I must say:

If the data is showing 2 different things, I still think it's unfair to penalize the drivers because of that.
The fact is that we still don't have a 100% 'clean proof' that the drivers broke the rules.

the LOG are a 100% proof. i showed you a picture with the lines of the log by the softwear RFACTOR it must be a 100% evidence for the chatlog and we also used this to proof ther chattings. the cant be any doubt about it being wrong.

It's really 'amazing' how you REALLY want to penalize them/us...
oh come on sexy this is really laughable. the stewards have a rulebook to represent. it doesnt have to do with their mind how much they want to penalise anyone.

the log is a 100% evidence which EVERYONE who took part in the race can proof. many guys inclusive me recognised chats before adrian finished the race. with this supection we proofed the logs and saw that JOE and ANTONIO were the ones who chatted before he finished the race.

Last edited by Sven on 25th June 2013, 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Excuse me, I think I must say something now. If I'm not mistaken i waited for all the drivers to finish the race before my first chat, I'm sorry If I didn't perhaps I missed something.

However If I chatted before the end of the race, I deserve the WARNING penalty, it is fair enough.

But since there is not consistency on the logs shown, I encourage the stewards to make an exhaustive search of the true result. Please.

View user profile

Sure, Joe. Just like Tony, Alex and me IF we chatted BEFORE the last guy crossed the finish line.
But I'm SURE I did NOT do it and I also think the other guys did NOT do it either, because I took a look at all of the data and they clearly show the time Adrian finished his race and the time of the first chat.
That's all I'm saying since the very beginning.

And Sven, the data from Autosim Analyzer is gatherd from that same log.
And it's all a mathematical question... If Adrian finished his race at 'bla bla bla time' and the first chat was typed at 'bla bla bla + 1 (or 2, 3, 4, etc) time', that's more than enough proof that the chat was AFTER Adrian crossed the line.

And are the stewards 'robots', who can only obbey 'commands' and they can NOT think for themselves?!
If so, why do we need 3 stewards to discuss about the incidents and penalties? Only 1 could easily do the job and judge every case and everyone...
The stewards have free will and MUST use common sense to EVERY case. The rule book is a GUIDE to make analizing each case a little easier. But it's not a 'cake recipe', ffs...

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 25th June 2013, 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Sven

League Director
League Director
good words joe maybe it will be better when the stewards post a printscreen of their log to proof it.

Sven

League Director
League Director
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:"common sense is the dead of every steward a steward with common sense is no steward, he just has to represent the rule book."

MOST

ABSURD

THING

EVAH

SAID

Congrats for this 'pearl', Boss.
Great to see this is how you think - but that also explains pretty much everything.

sry im not good in english i thought common sense means sth like pity

No, Boss.

Common sense means analyzing each case with an opened mind and taking the best 'global' (to most people) decision. Only being harsh when it's REALLY NECESSARY.

And as I suggested so many times before when I was still an admin... I hope the stewards are as LESS punitive as possible and only penalize the drivers and situations that REALLY NEED to be penalized.
Don't forget this is a league where we're all here just for and to have FUN.
Of course we need rules and the rules must be obbeyed, but still each case is a different case.
It's wrong to use the rule book as a 'list of reasons (or 'excuses) to distribute penalties & punish the drivers'.
Each case MUST be analized carefully and the final decision MUST be the fairest possible one to EVERYone.

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 25th June 2013, 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Sven

League Director
League Director
Sure, Joe. Just like Tony, Alex and me IF we chatted BEFORE the last guy crossed the finish line.
But I'm SURE I did NOT do it and I also think the other guys did NOT do it either, because I took a look at all of the data and they clearly show the time Adrian finished his race and the time of the first chat.
That's all I'm saying since the very beginning.

WTF HAVE YOU AND ALEX TO DO WITH IT!? joe accidently wrote you on the list because we didnt investigate the chat yet. i just did it in this thread and it said joe and antonio chatted.

And Sven, the data from Autosim Analyzer is gatherd from that same log.
And it's all a mathematical question... If Adrian finished his race at 'bla bla bla time' and the first chat was typed at 'bla bla bla + 1 (or 2, 3, 4, etc) time', that's more than enough proof that the chat was AFTER Adrian crossed the line.

the analysers are using different times as i said but seems like youre ignoring me. the log by the ORIGINAL GAME RFACTOR WHICH I SHOWED YOU is the only proof we can take for it.

And are the stewards 'robots', who can only obbey 'commands' and they can NOT think for themselves?!
If so, why do we need 3 stewards to discuss about the incidents and penalties? Only 1 could easily do the job and judge every case and everyone...
The stewards have free will and MUST use common sense to EVERY case. The rule book is a GUIDE to make analizing each case a little easier. But it's not a 'cake recipe', ffs...
no i mean they  shouldnt show their pity and act subjective like you know

And the data from Autosim Analyzer is built from that same 'original log from the game' you mentioned. So... it's pretty much the same thing - and it's even curious that it shows 2 different things.
But then again I must say: we have 2 datas showing one thing (that the drivers are innocent) and 1 data showing at least Joe and Tony are guilty. And IMO, I think it's still unfair (and just wrong) to insist in penalizing them based on that only data that differs from the other 2 ones (all gathered from the same game files)...

the server log is what we use for evidence, not auto-sim analyzer which we know makes mistakes

the reason these instances are being investigated are because i was watching it happening live and i put them in the penalties thread

i was waiting to take screenshots of the result so i was watching for Adrian to cross the line so the results were complete

i noticed the chatting coming in as he drove over the grid from Joe then Antonio and then Sexy

i thought at the time Sexy might have been after the line, and the log shows this

so Sexy is innocent but Joe and Tony are guilty

it is possible they saw Adrian cross one of the lines painted at the back of the grid and assumed he had finished, but the actual finish line is at the front of the grid

we cannot look at details like that or emotions when making judgement on this type of rule breach

it's very black and white

either you chatted when the race was not yet finished, or you chatted after

for me there is no grey area

we will take the evidence of the log (which supports the evidence of my eyes)

Joe and Tony will receive a warning for chatting before the race has been finished

seems like we need someone who already finished the race to take a video about the last few mins of the race so we can see who chatted before the last guy crossed the line Razz

View user profile

Sven

League Director
League Director
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:And the data from Autosim Analyzer is built from that same 'original log from the game' you mentioned. So... it's pretty much the same thing - and it's even curious that it shows 2 different things.
But then again I must say: we have 2 datas showing one thing (that the drivers are innocent) and 1 data showing at least Joe and Tony are guilty. And IMO, I think it's still unfair (and just wrong) to insist in penalizing them based on that only data that differs from the other 2 ones (all gathered from the same game files)...
OK again for you:

- the analysers are using the racetime for the LOG (time after the lights go out)

- the original rFactor LOG uses the session time + 35sec + time when lights go out

I rest my case.

Wasn't only trying to prove those people (including me) were innocent. I was also trying to give my opinions about these things (situations like these, stewards behaviour/judgement, rules, rule book, common sense from EVERYone and etc) and make us all think and discuss about them.

Anyway... I already made my point, listened to (read) yours and... I'm done with all of this.

i saw it with my own eyes and the log backs up what i saw

and i was paying very close attention because i was focused on Adrian's race time on the monitor, waiting for it to read a time so i could take the screenshots and exit, and i saw chatting in the chat box before he posted a time, it was still showing -:--:---

Sven

League Director
League Director
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:I rest my case.

Wasn't only trying to prove those people (including me) were innocent. I was also trying to give my opinions about these things (situations like these, stewards behaviour/judgement, rules, rule book, common sense from EVERYone and etc)...

Anyway... I already made my point and I'm done with all of this.
Yes and the computer showed you and Alex are innocent and Antonio and Joe chatted. Just a big discussion started by you for a very obvious case which everyone noticed except of Antonio and you and the computer proofed that the ones who noticed it were right. You should better stop that in future to avoid getting the clown of the league.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum