» Hi racers
by Alex Hill Today at 1:07 am

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th September 2017, 5:23 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 China Grand Prix - Incidents
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 7:16 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 - Provisional RESULTS - China GP (Shanghai)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Official Replays
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 4:46 pm

» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)
by Alaster 16th September 2017, 11:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 04 Portugal Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 10th September 2017, 7:41 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 - Spanish GP - Incidents under investigation

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

These are the incidents (and drivers) currently under investigation by the stewards.

IF YOU WANT/NEED TO REPORT A RACE INCIDENT AND/OR 'DEFEND' YOURSELF FROM ANY OF THE INCIDENTS LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE, SEND A PM TO ANY OF THE ADMINS./STEWARDS TELLING YOUR 'VERSION OF THE FACTS' (no posts are allowed here) AND ALSO PROVIDE US YOUR COMPLETE RACE REPLAY - you may request one of the Admins./Stewards email address (also by PM) to send your whole replay.

The current LAT (League Administration Team) are:

- Sven: League Director & Admin.
- Joe McLaggen: Admin. & Steward.
- T McKay: Admin. & Steward.
- BlackFox: Admin. & Steward.
- Arek: Admin.

Alex Hill vs Raikko - Lap 1, T10  - collision

Bober_Belarus vs BlackFox - Lap 1, T12 - collision

Sexy vs Cueball - Lap 1, T12 - collision

Alex Hill vs Arnoldinhu - Lap 2, T6,7 - collision

Sexy vs Arek Lap 5, T2 - collision

Raikko vs Adrian S Shole - Lap 7, T1 - collision

Lau vs Joe - blocking

Joe and Antonio - chatting before race finished -Both were chatting very close to end.

Last edited by Joe McLaggen on 25th June 2013, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Just for the record: I waited until Adrian (last car 'still racing' on track) crossed the finish line to chat. I have the GID track map on my monitor and I was keeping an eye on him and I only chatted AFTER he crossed the line. So, I chatted AFTER the race was over.
(and my incident with Arek was on T2 and not T12)
Razz

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 25th June 2013, 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

***UPDATE***

I've just found out NO ONE chatted before the race was over.
And I'll explain why...

Adrian was the last car to cross the finish line and his total race time was 46:02.183, which is the same as 2762.183 seconds.

And if you guys check the chat data from the race:

http://www.vrl-simracing.be/rfactorreport/index.php?file=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rfactor-racers.lima-city.de%2Fseason4-03-spain-results&cssstyle=#raceIncidents

You will see the first chat (from Joe) was at the 2796.6 second (even considering the 30 secs difference between the start of the chat records and the actual start of the race - which would mean Joe's first chat was at the 2766.6 second from the race start), this means it was AFTER Adrian crossed the line (at the 2762.183 second) - and so all of the other chats from the other guys as well.

So... everyone is INNOCENT of that accusation!

SMART!
Wink

Man, I should be a lawyer or something!
Very Happy

I chated when everyone was done I remember exactly I waited for adrian to cross the line...

Team Pet Shark
View user profile
oh I didnt see what sexy wrote Razz

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

Sven

League Director
League Director
joe finished the race right before my first chat if you dont believe me i can give you the proof from the log. every chat before 2811.6 was before the race was finished.

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

I got ALL of the evidence I showed above FROM the race log. I even put a link to it, Boss...
If you want to give unfair penalties to those drivers (including me), go ahead... I KNOW I didn't do ANYthing wrong - and I believe those other guys didn't do it either (based on all of the evidence and data I've just mentioned).
The race was officially over when Adrian crossed the finish line, which happened at the second 2762.183. So, ANY chat after that was already allowed and 'legal'.

How could Joe finish the race right before your first chat if you finished behind him?!What the fuck were you doing driving and typing at the same time?!And also you just said that you did chat right after Joe finished the race...you have just put yourself under penalty because ALL cars had to finish race for you to chat not only Joe...anyway I just dont give a damn...

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

Sven

League Director
League Director
sry i mixed up the names i meant adrian

Boss...

Adrian crossed the line with 46:02.183 (2762.183 secs).
So, ANY chat AFTER that was LEGAL.

And Joe's first chat was at 2796.6 (2766.6, if you consider the 30 secs between the start of the records and the actual start of the race). But in both cases, the first chat was AFTER Adrian crossed the line.

All the data and evidence is here:
http://www.vrl-simracing.be/rfactorreport/index.php?file=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rfactor-racers.lima-city.de%2Fseason4-03-spain-results&cssstyle=#raceIncidents

There's nothing else to argue about this.
Smile

Sven

League Director
League Director
here is the proof: joe and antonio will get a chat warning everyone else is innocent

Well, these are different records.
And, IMO, if there is a difference between the records it's still unfair and wrong to penalize people for that.

And I guess the 'proof' you've just showed is wrong anyway.
As I said before, Adrian took 46:02.183 (2762.183 secs - same on Autosim Analyzer - I've just checked) to complete his race (and NOT 2802.7 as shown above). And Joe's chat was at 2796.6, so.................................................................

Sven

League Director
League Director
sexy youre wrong the log seconds start 35 seconds before the race + the time when the lights are go out. dont make a drama please. i also noticed the chatting myself im not stupid.

I'm not making any 'drama'.
We have ALL of the data to 'base' the accusations and IMO, you're trying to give an unfair penalty to those guys.
We can't base the accusations in 'think-ism'. We must base them on FACTS and DATA. And the data shows the drivers are innocent.
It's a pretty 'wrong move' to force these penalties/warnings IMO, but... I left the LAT and I was never a steward anyway. Still I hope for you guys to be fair and punitive only when the drivers REALLY deserve to be punished.

Sven

League Director
League Director
WHAT THE FUCK IS UNFAIR ABOUT THAT PENALTY!? (what is actually a warning) WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT!?

If I really need to draw everything to you...

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

"what is/are my argument/s"?!...

Can't you just READ?!

scratch

Arek

LAT
LAT
I was watching the race live since I was out. I didn't have any delay and I was also waiting for Adrian to cross the finish line. And before he did that I noticed that some guys started talking but if your "evidences" say sth different... Rolling Eyes

View user profile
I DID NOT CHAT I REMEMBER THAT I WAS WAITING FOR ADRIAN TO CROSS THE LINE.I REMEMBER IT EXACTLY BECAUSE IT WAS PAIN IN THE ASS WAITING BECAUSE HE WAS ONLY ON HALF OF THE LAP.ALSO I DIDNT NOTICE ANYONE ELSE TALKING IN THAT PERIOD.IM FURIOUS NOW!

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

I don't know if other guys chatted before Adrian or not. All I know is that I did NOT do it myself, because as I said before, I was keeping an eye on him on the GID track map on my monitor and I made SURE he would cross the line, before I could chat.

But as I also said before, I can't base my arguments on 'think-ism'. I gotta base them on real data. And as I showed before, ALL the data clearly shows that ALL the chats happened AFTER Adrian had already crossed the finish line.

Not to mention that Adrian was all alone on track and even IF those chats were 2 or 3 secs before he crossed the line, I think it's a little too harsh to penalize/punish those drivers because of such a small thing that I'm SURE was NOT a problem to Adrian at all.

And Joe also chatted due to what happened between him and lau and he was a little upset, so we should also take in consideration the 'feelings in the air' at that moment and just be reasonable and ask ourselves: A 'penalty' (warning) for that is REALLY necessary in this case?
I know 'rules are rules', but we can also have a little bit of common sense, right?

And anyway... again I must say: The data SHOWS (proves) the chats were AFTER Adrian crossed the line anyway...

Sven

League Director
League Director
The LOGs dont lie you can proof your own log:

Sexy wrote:Adrian crossed the line with 46:02.183 (2762.183 secs).
So, ANY chat AFTER that was LEGAL.

This is not true the race time is NOT the LOG time. The LOG time starts when we advance to the race session. And this always takes (as we all know) 35 seconds + the time when the lights go out.

Now let me calculate: 2762.183 + 35 = 2797.183 + time when the lights go off = 8002.7

I don't know which data is this one you're showing, Sven.
All I know is the data shown on the race results thread and also the data shown on Autosim Analyzer.
And in BOTH places, it shows the chats were AFTER Adrian crossed the line.
So... there are 2 logs showing the drivers are innocent and 1 log showing they are guilty... Are you SURE it's REALLY fair (and necessary) to penalize these guys based on that and also for that reason?

Common, sense, pliss...

Arek

LAT
LAT
I don't know who that was or how many people but I saw it and I thought to myself: "oh, another talking during the race - what idiot(s)" Razz But to make sure I switched to Adrian's car and he was somewhere around the last chicane Razz

View user profile
Bull-my-fucking-shit

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

I already said and showed everything I wanted - and based all of it on 2 different data sources.
You guys can do whatever you want. I will get a penalty already anyway (which I have no problem in getting, but as long a they are FAIR and REALLY deserved - and the chat ones are NOT, IMO).

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum