Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shouting thread - SPAIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 3:31 pm

Tell us about your race!

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

2 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 3:51 pm

*facepalm* Facehand I clicked race too early...and clicked exit monitor...and i cant click it "race",that said im retired...how stupid am i Facehand

Last edited by Dmitrieva on 23rd June 2013, 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

3 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 3:59 pm

I had a clean start until the braking for the last chicane where I slightly touched Cue and he spun. I was going to give him the place back, but there were too many drivers behind and I couldn't do it right there, so I just kept going, knowing I would get a penalty for that... I'm REALLY sorry, Cue. Sad

Then after a few laps I had an incident - yes, race incident - with Arek and we both spun, but I got hit (by someone else, I guess) and my car also flipped over.
I was just too frustrated to keep going, so I just abandoned.

Yay - grid drop for me on the next race, I believe... such a lovely day (again)...
Rolling Eyes

4 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 4:17 pm

I didn't have one. My Internet decided it'd be funny to switch off just as qualifying started it...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT'S A GOOD ONE INTERNET.

View user profile

5 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 4:54 pm

+3 LAPS LOL

View user profile

7 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 4:59 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
great race :)I started 16th due to a grid drop penalty. I jumped from P16 to P11 at the start. Then during the first lap i went up to P8 because of some crashes. I was driving right behind a group of 4 drivers with Sexy, Raikko, Denis and Black. In lap 5 the front driver made a mistake while accelerating out of T2 so the rest of the group had to slow and I had the chance to overtake them in T3 and jumped to P4. Infront of me were Tom with a gap of 10 seconds and Joe and Lau with a gap of 15 seconds. My first stint was quite fast and i managed to overtake tom in lap 13 or sth.
My gap to Joe and Lau was 10 seconds after my pitstop in lap 17. Tom and Black were 10 seconds behind me. I managed to finish third and held the gap to the front. Im sad that tom spun because that would have been a very great BMW result. Well P3 and P6 is great too Smile

Last edited by Sven on 23rd June 2013, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

8 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 5:02 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
JuanCaires wrote:+3 LAPS LOL
last race we had a +9 laps

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

9 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 5:06 pm

Sven wrote:
JuanCaires wrote:+3 LAPS LOL
last race we had a +9 laps

o.O

I can't believe that is someone slower than me

View user profile

10 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 5:08 pm

i had a poor start, and in the early laps i was fighting for P6 or P7.AFter some laps alex hill hit me so i spun.after this incident i dropped to P11.Then, after my first pitstop my pc stopped due to a blackout caused by a storm ^_^.anyway, before the blackout i was fighting in the middle of the pack and i also  knew that i won't bring home so many points because i pushed adrian offtrack  and i am sure that i will receive a penalty for that.

View user profile

11 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 5:36 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Another bad race for me. The quali was great. I put together a very good lap in Q3 which let me start from the 3rd grid. The start wen't pretty good. Raikko fell a sleep a little while the lights went off so I jumped into the 2nd place instantly. But as it turned out a moment later it was the last good thing which happend to me today...

I found out in a bad place right behind Lau and had to brake strong in the middle of the corner to not hit him on his rear. I lost a good line and some guys from behind took their chances imediately to get side by side with me. I was forced to take a wide "dirty" lane through T3 and another position was gone.

I was 5th or 6th. Don't remmeber, but the worst thing was that Sexy with his lagging car found himself in front of me. I was trying to pass him all the time but I just couldn't. His car was doing crazy slideways on the entire width of the track. Even on the middle of the straight.  I already knew that I was fucked up, finding myself at the worst possible spot I could get. Instead of chasing Lau, Joe and Raikko I had to "admire" his crazy stunts seing Tom's BMW slowly pulling away in front of him.

It wasn't hard to predict how it was going to finish. During one of my atempts to pass I finally got past him at T1. I braked as late as I could but I was atacking from the inside so I lost much speed in the middle of the chicane. He was completly behind me. Seing him in my mirrors I thought to myself: "great, finally". But at this second he smashed my ass pushing me out of the track... Neutral Then some other cars joined and we had a big crash Facehand

I fell down to 11th or sth, having a nice fight vs Alex but I made a mistake losing my rear and finished in the wall.

Great begining of the season. 3 races 0 points... Neutral

View user profile

12 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 5:39 pm

bad bad Q2 agian
at the start Adrian had a typical Webber start Razz and i just avoid him after T1 i found out driving right behind Sexy but on the last sector my car got slide when i braked and being slowly spinning and then touched raikk0 sorry Sad . after dropping so many places i was keen on to recover but when i drove behind Arnold i felt i had a better pace than him but on that uphill corner i had a better exit but was too close to him i had a small contact with him but didnt realize that a small contact ended up a flip over for him damn sorry Arine Sad  after that i had a rear suspension damage which made my car couldnt go straight line so i was thinking about abandon but i didnt managed to recover , had some really nice side by side battle with Arek very enjoyable and overtook raikk0 before the pit stop but pitted a bit late gave the place back to him . When i was chasing Black hard i made a noobish mistake spun my car massively on T3 but luckily to keep my front wing the gap to Black became from about 3 sec to 8 sec but i felt very quick on the last few laps even with a damaged car and was able to close the gap to under 1 sec but not enough was only 0.5 sec behind Black . But great job to Black for his P4 and also congrats lau , Joe and Sven the podium

View user profile

13 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 7:47 pm

watch this !!

View user profile

14 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 8:04 pm

Well, Arek, about my lags I just can't be blamed for them.

I was NOT downloading or uploading ANYthing at all (especially at the time of an official race, of course) and I checked my ping and the game was always showing me values around 230 to 250ms, which is actually my average anyway. And I was not getting lag from ANYone else. BTW, nobody said anything about me lagging on Q1, for example. So, it's a shame it started to happen at the Warmup, as it seems... ALL of the other drivers (except for Juan, but I told him yesterday he was having those 'disappearing for a few secs lag' - same ones Tom used to have back at BMW Battlestats, remember?) were apearing just fine on my screen and everything looked normal to ME...
So, it's really weird that I was lagging for everyone else. I don't know what could be causing it. MAYBE it was even something related to the fact of having too many guys online at the same time and then some people (like me) could experience some lag or something.. But I myself also don't believe in that, because if I was getting lag from the server, I believe the game would show me a high ping value...

Anyway...

As for both incidents with Cue and Arek they were my own fault anyway, but also not for any reckless driving - it was pure bad luck, since I touched you guys very slightly and, unfortunately, it was enough for you guys to spin... Apologizing for them anyway is the best I can do now. And don't forget I also spun myself and even got hit and had my car flipped over - and that's why I abandoned the race...

15 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 9:03 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
No problem. Things like that lag happen from time to time and I don't balme you. I was just disappointed how he race was going to me Razz I had a chance for a podium. Now I feel better Razz

View user profile

16 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 9:05 pm

I understand.

Things went terrible to me too and I also could've been at the podium, since the 2 of us were close together and just as fast as each other... Rolling Eyes

But don't worry. Your juvenil ass will be kicked by me for real in Turkey! Very Happy

17 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 9:11 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
You couldn't have Razz I was way faster but I wasn't able to pass you because I didn't know which side I had to pass you because you were everywhere... Shocked

View user profile

18 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 9:35 pm

Excuses, excuses, excuses... Razz

19 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 11:09 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Alex Hill wrote:Black hard i made a noobish mistake spun my car massively on T3 but luckily to keep my front wing the gap to Black became from about 3 sec to 8 sec but i felt very quick on the last few laps even with a damaged car and was able to close the gap to under 1 sec but not enough was only 0.5 sec behind Black . But great job to Black for his P4 and also congrats lau , Joe and Sven the podium
Black says that he had you under control all the time Alex so that's why you reduced the gap to him Razz

View user profile

20 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 11:38 pm

I had a decent race apart from a few incidents.

My start was bad because I released the wrong button. A lot of drivers passed me on the straight and then I got hit from behind into T1 and did a 720 degree roll in mid-air which was fun. Smile

The hit from raikkO was unusual for him, but it happened and the rear of my car was quite damaged so the car was no longer driving straight. It was difficult to drive from then but it was a good challenge bringing the car home. Very Happy

Special well done to Sven and Blackfox!

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

21 Re: Shouting thread - SPAIN on 23rd June 2013, 11:56 pm

Arek wrote:
Alex Hill wrote:Black hard i made a noobish mistake spun my car massively on T3 but luckily to keep my front wing the gap to Black became from about 3 sec to 8 sec but i felt very quick on the last few laps even with a damaged car and was able to close the gap to under 1 sec but not enough was only 0.5 sec behind Black . But great job to Black for his P4 and also congrats lau , Joe and Sven the podium
Black says that he had you under control all the time Alex so that's why you reduced the gap to him Razz
lol Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum