View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 9th June 2013, 3:38 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
Tell us about your race!

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

2 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 9th June 2013, 4:11 pm

Start, a Williams was asleep and I couldn't start normally.
Pushed Williams a bit and he spun out, sorry!
Alex hit me and I kissed a wall, lost front wing and damaged suspension. Embarassed
Saw that Adi was stuck on the kerb from hell and wanted to help him since I had nothing to lose, ended up behind him and ended my race. Facehand

View user profile

3 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 9th June 2013, 4:18 pm

well in Q2 I wasn't doing bad until that corner from S3, it could've been a good time considering in S3 I was usually fast...

In race I started good, I gained a few positions after the first chicane, I was 6th, then on the straight I passed another 2 drivers and I came up 4th. It was very good considering also I was on hards, I was following Arek and maybe gaining a bit on him... but after a few laps at the entry at last corner I climbed too much on those kerbs, spun, losing 2 positions.
Then after some laps I made another mistake in s2, went wide and remain stranded definitive on a outside kerb. Stupid stupid kerbs. And lost the engine trying to get out of it.

Thanks for the intention Gatis and sorry for your outcome Crying or Very sad

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile

4 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 9th June 2013, 4:23 pm

absolutely shit again, everything went wrong for me
1st, my mom came in and asked some questions when i started my lap so that affected me Sad
2nd, i havent got much time to practice before the gp becasue i had to go to school on weekends this week so i didnt know how the start lights work so i lifted the launch control button too early and got a drive-thru penalty and had to serve it at the end of 1st lap , when i got back to the track , i passed black and Marius , then i was chasing Tony etc guys ahead however made a mistake on the tricky left hander got stuck on the kerb again when i finally got my car back to the track i was side by side with Gatis ,but i couldnt got back my mind felt very frustrated , then made a contact with Gatis sorry about that mate Sad head wall
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY4ODAwMzk2.html

Last edited by Alex Hill on 9th June 2013, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

5 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 9th June 2013, 4:36 pm

WTF same guy first lap AGAIN took me out head wall anyway after that had damage front and rear and could'nt really be arsed.. later on lost my front wing so just quit.
some how he got no penalty for the last race even tho he just turned into me and give me no space. guys just tell him to calm down plz cos i dont want a hat trick of being took out on the first lap Mad

View user profile

6 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 9th June 2013, 4:51 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
Well i had a good start from 12 to 9 or sth then i hit sexys back because of some lag (sry mate) and then my wheel disconnected like in bahrain. i lost a wheel and couldnt return to the pits - race was over.

thanks tom for another BMW victory! congrats raikko and lau for the podium.

Last edited by Sven on 9th June 2013, 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

7 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 9th June 2013, 4:51 pm

i had a good pace in race, i made no mistake until last lap, when tom overtook me due to my rubbed tires.anyway it is a good result considering my starting position.lau said that when i overtook him i was agressive and forced him to go offtrack which is not true.

Last edited by raikk0 on 9th June 2013, 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

8 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 9th June 2013, 4:54 pm

Started 11th, finished 5th and only 1 mistake... points for the championship.

Looking forward to the next GP.

View user profile

9 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 9th June 2013, 4:57 pm

Shit festival.
My race was already ruined on the very first corner - courtesy of Sven, which is nothing new (lag my ass)...
And the only good/positive thing about this race is that it's finally over.

mega.co.nz #!4IZ2mZSA!N1R1nTiSODppTQDHk3cwYhRYhZNLCKSqftbfCYtKH-U

10 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 9th June 2013, 5:02 pm

great race for me

Good quali, most guys made mistakes in Q2, so I played it safe just to get inside top 3 or 4 and ended up with pole! So that was nice.

I tried 2 stops, Lau and Raikko only 1, so in the last 14 laps I was chasing them down, whilst all the time trying to avoid spinning backmarkers without any rear wings Very Happy

In the end my car and tyres were in better condition, and the other guys just fell off the track for me to pass.

Fantastic last few laps, they will make a great video.

Big thanks to Sven for staying on after his DNF and being my race engineer, he helped me win the race by letting me know when to pit to avoid traffic. Thanks!

11 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 9th June 2013, 5:18 pm

for me great race

im sory if I bothered anyone

and Thank God for spare parts Very Happy

View user profile

12 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 9th June 2013, 5:23 pm

Alex Hill wrote:absolutely shit again, everything went wrong for me
1st, my mom came in and asked some questions when i started my lap so that affected me Sad
2nd, i havent got much time to practice before the gp becasue i had to go to school on weekends this week so i didnt know how the start lights work so i lifted the launch control button too early and got a drive-thru penalty and had to serve it at the end of 1st lap , when i got back to the track , i passed black and Marius , then i was chasing Tony etc guys ahead however made a mistake on the tricky left hander got stuck on the kerb again when i finally got my car back to the track i was side by side with Gatis ,but i couldnt got back my mind felt very frustrated , then made a contact with Gatis sorry about that mate Sad head wall
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY4ODAwMzk2.html

Ahh, by seeing this video it's for sure that it's our both fault, more mine than yours.

View user profile

13 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 9th June 2013, 6:19 pm

q1 ok did not push q2 fucked up when accidentaly cuted 1st chicane and then I slown down so noone says I cut.It was good race first lap started good but at the end I was on pressure from ADI and was concentrated on him so I forgot to brake and hit Adrian in last corner of first lap Sad sorry mate Crying or Very sad I waited for him and gave him my place..race gone on I was fighting with Joe and ADI very nice but I did some shity mistakes that got me a bit behind so I focused on driving as fast as I could to catch up but still not crash and watch out for backmarkers. In last laps I slowed down a bit because I was critical with fuel so I tried to save fuel and finish the race. In the end 4th place not bad.Congrats to Tom for victory and raikk0 and Lau for podiums.Next time Im going for podium so be aware Wink see you all in Spain!!!

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

14 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 10th June 2013, 12:00 am

maybe just a race accident anyway sorry sbout you lost your front wing Gatis

View user profile

15 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 10th June 2013, 7:59 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
What a bad begining of the season for me. Two races and 0 points Razz

This time I can say that weather stopped me. Right after the start, got dark all around and an heavy storm was going over my town. As I always complain that I'm not used to play in a day light, now I had what I wanted Razz But unfortunalely the lights in my room were off and the only thing I could see was my screen. But it wasn't the most disturbing thing.

The worst one was that I felt like someone was taking pictures of me playing but those were not cameras but flashes from lightnings... Razz Also loud thunders and noise of heavy shower coming from the roof didn't help me because I couldn't hear the engine (I had to move myself to catch the volume knob of my spekers twice during the race because I wasn't able to hear the engine and didn't know when to change gears) Razz

But despite those circumstances I was still in 3rd place with good chances to get the podium. My pace wasn't very good, it was hard to get focused, but the same time not that bad. Lau was too fast but for certain time I could keep myself close to Tom. I saw he went to the pits earlier and I hoped he would get stuck on the trafic but it didn't happen. After my pit stop I realized that Raikko, who also pited earlier, found himself in front of me but he was only one stopper (just like me) so theoretically I would have an adventage at the end.

But I couldn't find out about that. It got such dark at one moment that I called my brother to turn the lights in my room on, but a while later they started flickering and I knew that it didn't mean any good... affraid

But suprisely I could still play and did few more laps till I lost the connection Razz

See ya in Barcelona Smile

View user profile

16 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 10th June 2013, 8:08 pm

Arek wrote:

Also loud thunders and noise of heavy shower coming from the roof didn't help me because I couldn't hear the engine (I had to move myself to catch the volume knob of my spekers twice during the race because I wasn't able to hear the engine and didn't know when to change gears) Razz

what about headphones?

Last edited by raikk0 on 10th June 2013, 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

17 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 10th June 2013, 8:10 pm

Don't be silly, raikk0!
They don't have that technology at Poland yet...
Mad

18 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 10th June 2013, 8:11 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
raikk0 wrote:
Arek wrote:

Also loud thunders and noise of heavy shower coming from the roof didn't help me because I couldn't hear the engine (I had to move myself to catch the volume knob of my spekers twice during the race because I wasn't able to hear the engine and didn't know when to change gears) Razz

what about headphones?
I don't use phones because they are bad for ears Razz

View user profile

19 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 10th June 2013, 8:14 pm

then what would say the people from airports control tower ?

View user profile

20 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 10th June 2013, 8:18 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
raikk0 wrote:then what would say the people from airports control tower ?
They don't listen to the noise of the engine I think Razz

View user profile

21 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 10th June 2013, 10:59 pm

i use headphones

i don't like having the noise in front of me

engine doesn't sound right from speakers

22 Re: Shouting thread - AUSTRALIA on 12th June 2013, 2:33 pm

My race was good until I started crashing a lot after my pit stop. It was almost like my pit crew didn't change my tyres because I didn't even push much harder and I still had traction/braking issues with fresh tyres. Sad

Anyway I continued with a broken car and got some points. Smile

No worries for the crash Tony, you must've been distracted! Very Happy

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum