» Hi racers
by Arek Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th September 2017, 5:23 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 China Grand Prix - Incidents
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 7:16 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 - Provisional RESULTS - China GP (Shanghai)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Official Replays
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 4:46 pm

» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)
by Alaster 16th September 2017, 11:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 04 Portugal Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 10th September 2017, 7:41 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shouting thread - BAHRAIN

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Shouting thread - BAHRAIN on 3rd June 2013, 4:49 pm

No, I didn't even mention that incident here in the shouting thread - I mean, I actually did it, but not to complain & cry about it (meaning to blame you - I was just sad an incident happened).

I didn't try to 'block' you either (if that's what you suggested you with your pics - I'm gonna post my race edit video and you can see what I saw on my screen). I was trying an overtake from the outside and I left you enough room for your car.
Unfortunately, our cars touched very slightly and I spun, losing the place to you and also to raikk0.
I could've finished on the podium (could've even fought for the win, to be honest) and then I finished only in 5th, but... that's racing.

Let's move forward.

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 3rd June 2013, 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

27 Re: Shouting thread - BAHRAIN on 3rd June 2013, 4:49 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
the stewards are investigating it. it doeasnt matter if sexy wants it or not. the stewards saw an incident and they are investigating it at the moment, nothing more. there is no penalty spoken yet.

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

28 Re: Shouting thread - BAHRAIN on 3rd June 2013, 4:55 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:No, I didn't even mention that incident here in the shouting thread - I mean, I actually did it, but not to complain & cry about it (meaning to blame you - I was just sad an incident happened).

I didn't try to 'block' you either (if that's what you suggested you with your pics - I'm gonna post my race edit video and you can see what I saw on my screen). I was trying an overtake from the outside and I left you enough room for your car.
Unfortunately, our cars touched very slightly and I spun, losing the place to you and also to raikk0.
I could've finished on the podium (could've even fought for the win, to be honest) and then I finished only in 5th, but... that's racing.

Let's move forward.

I have not suggested it. I just showed I sat quietly in the apex.
probably due to the lag , you assume that there is room between me and you, but your car practically shoved between my wheels. was merged jagclaren affraid

View user profile

29 Re: Shouting thread - BAHRAIN on 3rd June 2013, 4:58 pm

Yes, it's important to clarify that the stewards investigate both the REPORTED incidents and ALSO the incidents that were 'obvious' and that the stewards SAW them happening.

That's why the admins ask for people to report the incidents.
Sometimes there are incidents that no steward saw them happening and if no one reports them, they wouldn't be investigated.

My incident with lau was NOT reported (by me), but Joe saw it happening and that's why it was added to the list.
I thank Joe for that, because he was just trying to help and doing his steward job.
But I also wanted to make it clear that I was not trying to give a penalty to lau or anything - just like Joe wasn't either. As I've just said, he was just doing his job as a steward: he saw an incident himself and added it to the list.

And yes, lau, on my screen there were enough room and your car touched mine.
But yes, this 'small difference' between what I saw and what you saw was caused by lag and that's something we gotta deal with.
Nothing we can do about it.

30 Re: Shouting thread - BAHRAIN on 3rd June 2013, 5:25 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
yes the investigation thread is exactly for this, sexy. it just says that the stewards saw those incidents. when the thread is opened the drivers can contact the stewards and tell them their point of view.

31 Re: Shouting thread - BAHRAIN on 8th June 2013, 3:58 am

I Really would like to see the pictures of the race Wink you guys all improved alot that's great! top nine in 5 tens awesome Smile

View user profile

32 Re: Shouting thread - BAHRAIN on 8th June 2013, 4:02 am

Just download the replay and literally 'watch' the race on your PC.

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t825-race-q1-replays-season-4#17610

You can also watch my race edit with some very nice footage and fights!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42TpDuMP5w8&hd=1

33 Re: Shouting thread - BAHRAIN on 8th June 2013, 12:14 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
Arek is making a video of the race, Grisu. We will have race edits instead of race reports. That should have been a surprise Surprised

34 Re: Shouting thread - BAHRAIN on 8th June 2013, 3:08 pm

cool Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum