Formula 1 racing and more!

Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 6:39 am

Hey, guys, give us your feedback about the Brazil GP (at My Benga), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- Arek is a noob
- General issues
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
- And HELP ME & AREK with ALL the info you can, so we can make a good Report & Pictures for you guys!!!
cheers

P.S. - IMPORTANT REMINDER:
If you guys think other drivers were unfair to you, PLEASE, report that 'officially' to the admins, by sending ANY of them a PERSONAL MESSAGE explaining the issue and telling us in which lap(s) and part(s) of the track they happened - ALL the issues OFFICIALLY REPORTED to the admins. WILL be investigated!
But you guys MUST send us (ANY of the admins.) a PERSONAL MESSAGE about them - ok?

2 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 12:40 pm

1 question - when do you have time change? In Croatia it is 2 weeks from now but I dont know how it is in GB

View user profile

3 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 12:44 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
yes it is in two weeks so it will effect the malaysia GP

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

4 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 4:10 pm

Starting carefully, first 5laps went fine. Then Otti spinned and throttled straight front of me.. pitcrew didnt even want to try repair my car. Outstanding

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

5 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 4:14 pm

this happened

View user profile

6 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 4:50 pm

that y that line should not have been used (arek i mean)

View user profile

7 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 4:59 pm

raikko you got pwned sorry Sad bad luck that it would happen that way

i had a good first 17 laps, had a good battle keeping the ASShole behind me.

then i came in for my stop, and got a drive-through for speeding in my pit stop. then i got a stop-go for speeding on my drive through. and i spun as well on the kerb at the last corner. so i lost about 50 seconds in total

then i just had to nurse the car home because i was one stopping. i let luft go past me, but luckily i made up 2 places on the last lap because of some noobs (sven and adrian) Razz

congrats to soutie on getting a FULL HOUSE result

8 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:00 pm

I'm sorry black, after my spun I trottle to early. My mistake Sad

View user profile

9 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:04 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
I'm very sorry Raikko. That was probbaly my stupidest mistake I have ever made. I can just say that I didn't suppose that those car's in front of me are without their wings... I thought that all of cars which crashed few corners before were already behind. I just turned a little bit but there is that damn bump across the white line and car responded very violently Crying or Very sad Ayway I shouldnt have found myself out in that place at that time. I want to apologize once again.

View user profile

10 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:06 pm

what can i say, i didnt even able to race because i caught cold yesterday ,but on the last min i choose to race
well qualy went well, finished on 5th place pretty good
and wasn't a good start, but kept 6th or 7th place after 2nd corner, then Tom and rakkio and Adrian went wide so i gained 3 places, up to 4th, right behind Sven so i thought time to driving carefully
on lap 15, i went to the pit,sadly i was going to do 1 stop but i forgot to change my tyres to hards so had to do 2 stops then
after my 2nd pit stop,i was behind Grisu and Arek, i saw Grisu passed Arek so i thought Arek might on hards so i tried my best to passed him and i did finally on turn 2
and then dramas , Adrian who got a puncture slowed right down and Sven who was very close to the finish line but engine dead,so i right behind Grisu crossed the finish line as the 3rd place.... finally a podium finish
in the other hand my teammate Joe had some bad luck Sad hope we can do better on the final GP

View user profile

11 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:11 pm

I am not upset lol Very Happy. I just wanted to show you what happened there.as you can see i added a sad face at the end of the videoclip, to make things look funny.

View user profile

12 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:16 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
FUCK IT. i was on P2 til the last lap and my engine died 200m before the finish line GREAT. i feel like in mexico.

13 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:16 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
raikk0 wrote:I am not upset lol Very Happy. I just wanted to show you what happened there.as you can see i added a sad face at the end of the videoclip, to make things look funny.

I'm glad that you re fine with that. I would be fine as well being at your place now, that's only a game. But I'm sad that destroyed your race by my stupid mistake which I could easily avoid. And of course that I will lose my good place due to stop&go penalty for me.

View user profile

14 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:17 pm

Alex Hill wrote:right behind Sven so i thought time to driving carefully

LOL sven is a noob

15 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:19 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
Alex Hill wrote: right behind Sven so i thought time to driving carefully

says the spa idiot Rolling Eyes

16 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 7:42 pm

I agree with Alex... Sven is a walking Monaco chicane... Razz

17 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 15th October 2012, 9:37 am

well , my original meaning is try to keep my 4th place and dont push too hard......................................

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum