Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...

You are not connected. Please login or register

16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 6:39 am

Hey, guys, give us your feedback about the Brazil GP (at My Benga), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- Arek is a noob
- General issues
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
- And HELP ME & AREK with ALL the info you can, so we can make a good Report & Pictures for you guys!!!
cheers

P.S. - IMPORTANT REMINDER:
If you guys think other drivers were unfair to you, PLEASE, report that 'officially' to the admins, by sending ANY of them a PERSONAL MESSAGE explaining the issue and telling us in which lap(s) and part(s) of the track they happened - ALL the issues OFFICIALLY REPORTED to the admins. WILL be investigated!
But you guys MUST send us (ANY of the admins.) a PERSONAL MESSAGE about them - ok?

2 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 12:40 pm

1 question - when do you have time change? In Croatia it is 2 weeks from now but I dont know how it is in GB

View user profile

3 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 12:44 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
yes it is in two weeks so it will effect the malaysia GP

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

4 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 4:10 pm

Starting carefully, first 5laps went fine. Then Otti spinned and throttled straight front of me.. pitcrew didnt even want to try repair my car. Outstanding

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

5 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 4:14 pm

this happened

View user profile

6 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 4:50 pm

that y that line should not have been used (arek i mean)

View user profile

7 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 4:59 pm

raikko you got pwned sorry Sad bad luck that it would happen that way

i had a good first 17 laps, had a good battle keeping the ASShole behind me.

then i came in for my stop, and got a drive-through for speeding in my pit stop. then i got a stop-go for speeding on my drive through. and i spun as well on the kerb at the last corner. so i lost about 50 seconds in total

then i just had to nurse the car home because i was one stopping. i let luft go past me, but luckily i made up 2 places on the last lap because of some noobs (sven and adrian) Razz

congrats to soutie on getting a FULL HOUSE result

8 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:00 pm

I'm sorry black, after my spun I trottle to early. My mistake Sad

View user profile

9 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:04 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
I'm very sorry Raikko. That was probbaly my stupidest mistake I have ever made. I can just say that I didn't suppose that those car's in front of me are without their wings... I thought that all of cars which crashed few corners before were already behind. I just turned a little bit but there is that damn bump across the white line and car responded very violently Crying or Very sad Ayway I shouldnt have found myself out in that place at that time. I want to apologize once again.

View user profile

10 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:06 pm

what can i say, i didnt even able to race because i caught cold yesterday ,but on the last min i choose to race
well qualy went well, finished on 5th place pretty good
and wasn't a good start, but kept 6th or 7th place after 2nd corner, then Tom and rakkio and Adrian went wide so i gained 3 places, up to 4th, right behind Sven so i thought time to driving carefully
on lap 15, i went to the pit,sadly i was going to do 1 stop but i forgot to change my tyres to hards so had to do 2 stops then
after my 2nd pit stop,i was behind Grisu and Arek, i saw Grisu passed Arek so i thought Arek might on hards so i tried my best to passed him and i did finally on turn 2
and then dramas , Adrian who got a puncture slowed right down and Sven who was very close to the finish line but engine dead,so i right behind Grisu crossed the finish line as the 3rd place.... finally a podium finish
in the other hand my teammate Joe had some bad luck Sad hope we can do better on the final GP

View user profile

11 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:11 pm

I am not upset lol Very Happy. I just wanted to show you what happened there.as you can see i added a sad face at the end of the videoclip, to make things look funny.

View user profile

12 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:16 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
FUCK IT. i was on P2 til the last lap and my engine died 200m before the finish line GREAT. i feel like in mexico.

13 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:16 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
raikk0 wrote:I am not upset lol Very Happy. I just wanted to show you what happened there.as you can see i added a sad face at the end of the videoclip, to make things look funny.

I'm glad that you re fine with that. I would be fine as well being at your place now, that's only a game. But I'm sad that destroyed your race by my stupid mistake which I could easily avoid. And of course that I will lose my good place due to stop&go penalty for me.

View user profile

14 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:17 pm

Alex Hill wrote:right behind Sven so i thought time to driving carefully

LOL sven is a noob

15 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 5:19 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
Alex Hill wrote: right behind Sven so i thought time to driving carefully

says the spa idiot Rolling Eyes

16 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 14th October 2012, 7:42 pm

I agree with Alex... Sven is a walking Monaco chicane... Razz

17 Re: 16. Brazilian GP (shouting thread) on 15th October 2012, 9:37 am

well , my original meaning is try to keep my 4th place and dont push too hard......................................

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum