Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

13. Mexico GP (shouting thread)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 3:17 pm

Hey, guys, give us your feedback about the Mexico GP (at Hermanos Rodríguez), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- General issues
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
- And HELP ME with ALL the info you can, so I can write my report!
Very Happy

P.S. - IMPORTANT REMINDER:
If you guys think other drivers were unfair to you, PLEASE, report that 'officially' to the admins, by sending ANY of them a PERSONAL MESSAGE explaining the issue and telling us in which lap(s) and part(s) of the track they happened - ALL the issues OFFICIALLY REPORTED to the admins. WILL be investigated!
But you guys MUST send us (ANY of the admins.) a PERSONAL MESSAGE about them - ok?

2 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 3:57 pm

I WON'T write the race report, upload replays or ANYthing else about this race.
I don't give a shit.
See you guys at Spa - MAYBE.

3 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 4:02 pm

Very happy with the 4 starting position, but had at the second last corner a slide and lost my front wing and 43 sec. pit time, so i give up. see ya in spa

View user profile

4 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 4:35 pm

Sorry to Sexy, Grisu and Sven, lots of lag, only 120kpbs internet and 256Mb Video Card, that is all I have to say in my defense, otherwise I was a right douchebag.

Thank You.

View user profile

5 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 4:36 pm

This is how it looked/happened to me (it's a video. click on it to watch):
De rFactor
Still I don't give a shit about this GP.
I'm taking a time off from my duties as admin about this GP.

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 16th September 2012, 8:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

6 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 4:44 pm

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit race
could be much better, damn that fucking shit cock last corner! 他妈的!!!

View user profile

7 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 4:49 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
ok great start i overtook raikko and soutie and got first. at lap 8 soutie overtook me. i was second til lap 32 or sth when i drove threw the esses MICHAL (lapped) DROVE OVER THE FIELDS AND HIT MY CAR on purpose. i lost my frontwing and had to go to the pits. due to my big gap i got 7th at the end.

The LAT bans michal for the rest of the season.

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

8 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 4:49 pm

LOL SEXY AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

my race was good till first pitstop ,where i hit the pitlane wall and lost my front wing.i finished 5th i think and afterall is a good result

View user profile

9 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 4:50 pm

Alex Hill wrote:shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit race
could be much better, damn that fucking shit cock last corner! 他妈的!!!

I feel the same bro, no surprise they don't use this circuit

View user profile

10 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 4:54 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Wow!!! Shocked What a move by Michal!! If I got a hit like that I would probbaly kill myself. Good that you are still alive with us Sexy Wink

View user profile

11 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 4:55 pm

I watched that reply and it is a real unfortunate shit Sexy, Michal - you did it again, dont blame the internet connection, this is the same kind of shit you've done in Germany (when laped by Ass and me).

My race - great, I could not drive better so 4th place is excellent, for some 15 laps I held Joe behind but than wrong judgement while overtaking broken nose Sven cost me podium.

View user profile

12 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 5:17 pm

Hmmm

Start was good and then panic becouse Grisu sleeping at his car. Little luck and bhot of us can continue.
loosing many many positions. Some overtakes and quite good speed.
Then coming 1 pits. Thats going asssss... Fox is there, there is enough room so i drive there and bing i hit team mate and they fixed my car at 17 sec. Sad
2 pit whell how it says, it goes no it not goes at all.. continues race..
somewhere between 1 and 2 stops, my wheel dies. i lost 5 sec at 4 corners and hill overtakes me easily. i just tryed to learn how to drive f1 car. and wawing my hands like captain of big ship Very Happy

2 big mistakes whell must be happy that get 1 point Very Happy

and takes our team 1 driver tittle affraid

View user profile

13 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 6:58 pm

after many race restarts on the beginning i finaly forgot to put the first gear in, on the start. xD so i felt back to position 12, i got the first corner right and i didn't risk to overtake on that corner, than i get a hit from michal and got p14, after the first sector in the second sector i got hittet again by deadfish, i think, and than i was p17. -.- farewell i fightet back to the top ten, after the pit i was p8, and i could close to dennis 7 which overtaked michal so he was 6 behind joe, i overtaked michal on the straight it was a easy looking overtake for me but than i got a extremely hit from michals car, and he pushed me into the wall on the start finish straight. Sad my race was over suspension was totaly broken

View user profile

14 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 9:34 pm

The saddest thing is that, although he is a little 'crazy', I used to think he was a nice guy...

Some people and things in life, I won't ever be able to understand... Neutral

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 16th September 2012, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

15 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 9:37 pm

Everything went fine until the pit, i forgot to check damages and loose 13 seconds in pit.
after that i had no problems until i drive over Grisus front wing and it stucked under my car.
car didnt turn anymore so that was my race today!!
Not much of a birthday present head wall

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

16 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 9:38 pm

Was it your birthday, Black?

17 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 9:42 pm

still is, 20mins still left cheers

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

18 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 9:42 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
sexy i banned michal from the forum chat between 14:13:30 and 14:13:55

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

19 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 9:47 pm

Ok, Sven. You told me that on the gmail chat. You did well. What else could you've said/done after that anyway...

As I told you, it's a shame it got to that point.
Michal was accepted back in the League and treated well and nicely by everyone. He had NO reasons to act like that towards ANYone in here.

And ig he was mad about his penalties, he should've respected the League's rules in the very first place, so he wouldn't have gotten any penalties, to begin with...

Anyway... I'm sad for what happened, but 'happy' that now we have one less troublemaker/problem(s) to worry about.

And Black, you should've put your BDay date on your profile, so we would know today is your birthday! I'm gonna create a thread on the BDays 'corner'!!!...

20 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 10:16 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Generally it was a nice and interesting race for me despite a bad begining. 9th place on the grid wasn't something I expected but you have to pay for your mistakes in Q2.

Start was quite good. Everyone around me was calm and respectful which was nice. Everything was well till I noticed Sexy's blabbing on the chat. Maybe this is stupid, but I could't focus on my driving seeing his messeges coming in from the chat window which I was trying to read, depite the fact that I didn't want to read them facepalm

If someone know please tell me how can I trun that stupid chat window off. If this is possible to do it was my last time when I played with that damn chat window. I don't care that I'm an admin and I should know what's going on all around but those things like what happened to you Sexy or other drivers are my last things I need to know when the green lights are on...

So I made that damn stupid mistake spinning on the curb which I got remembered very well as a bad thing to drive on... Dropped down to last place and started to go up having fun from nice and clean fights with Deadfish, Jackblack, Alex Hill(?) (what were you doing there at the end of the pack Alex?!) Smile Backmarker (It was Mansel's move, you should see that - last corner, 4th lap) and Michal.

Then I stucked behnd Arnie who was too quick to overtake. I decied to pit one lap earlier to pass him and I got it but at the end of the race it turned out it was that lap I needed to finish the race with 2 stops (soft-soft-soft). I had to pit once again to avoid a puncture (similar thing as I had last season). A while earlier I had a nice moment fighting vs Denis and Raikko who was on fresh tyres. I took my chance while Raikko made a mistake sending Denis off the track (but after that he geave his place back) and I passed them both jocolor

After my third pit stop I found out behind Sven and I thought it was one lap to go. I was trying everything to force him to do mistake till I made I own one. If I knew it was 2 laps to go then instead of 1 I would've played it different but... I had some fun anyway (but I could've had more if not that damn first lap) Razz

View user profile

21 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 10:44 pm

Ok, so it was MY fault that you spun, right?...
I understand that the chat window can be distractive, but if you can't focus on just racing and also just 'ignore' it, than that's YOUR fault, not mine. We play in public servers and we even joke with each other using the chat window all of the time and that never affected your driving skills. So, just because you spun today you want to blame it on something or someone... Anyway...

Still I APOLOGIZE for chatting and, as I already said on the admin. area, I DESERVE a penalty and I'm ok with that - because I respect our own rules.
I can start last or even get a race 'ban' if you guys want too. I'm ok with anything.

But I also believe that most of you guys would've done the same, in my place.
I actually thought in becoming admin, kicking or even banning Michal and then restarting the race... But I remembered Tom and what he did - which was also wrong, of course - and I was just too furious and I HAD to say something... so, that was what I did and then 'forced myself' to get offline before doing some of the other shit I wanted to do...

So, I'm REALLY sorry to YOU, Arek and to EVERYone else.
What Michal did to me was wrong, but still using the chat (what I did) was wrong too, so... I'm sorry and will accept whatever penalty you guys want to give me.

I just hope things like these won't EVER happen again in this league. I can deal with normal race incidents, even when they are extremely frustrating, like I did at Silverstone and everyone watched the video with my reactions...
But having drivers crashing others on purpose or simply ignoring the rules 'for fun', it's something I couldn't accept without saying anything - especially because I'm one of the admins. I CAN'T see things like that happening and don't say anything. I actually believe it IS part of the job as admin to actually say something.

Still I'm sorry if what I said was wrong - or at least WHEN and WHERE I said what I said.
I'm not looking for an excuse for my mistake. I'm just trying to explain WHY it happened.
And I WILL get a penalty for what I did anyway, so... this is the best I can do for now, other than also honestly apologizing to everyone.

22 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 10:59 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
During the practice sessions/test races it's normal that someone write on the chat and I'm ok with that. But when someone starts to chat during the official race on the very first lap the first thing I got is probbaly there was a technical problem (wrong grid order or sth like that) which is very important especialy when I noticed that it was told by one of admins...

And its hard to keep focus when you see things like that driving on the first lap in the middle of the group having 10 cars close in front and another 10 behind of you especialy if a single one wrong move of the throttle can make me spin in slipstream...

I assume that pobably noone give a shit about any (even the freakiest) of my adventures during the race so even if I crash I don't use chat, and I don't have any problem with that. You didn't rich enything by doing that, you can only disturb the others and nothing more.

View user profile

23 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 16th September 2012, 11:15 pm

Ok.

24 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 17th September 2012, 2:02 am

I always enjoy the Mexico track! The esses are more entertaining than those of Suzuka in my opinion.

I had a good race, but unfortunately my result came at the misfortune of a lot of drivers. It would've been nicer to have closer battles, especially with Sven, who I was very close to in the 4 remaining laps before he was ruthlessly spear-tackled by Michal.

My start was great and I passed about three cars on the straight. Mid-field driver etiquette was terrible and drivers were braking up to 20m late in areas where overtaking was improbable! I even took it up the bum from my team mate.

Somehow I wasn't taken out of the race and so I ended up Joe and Denis, who both drove very fairly. After a few laps I managed to get past and from then I drove a long and lonely race until catching Sven - you know the rest.

I'm looking forward to Spa! I hope drivers will be more careful there.

View user profile

25 Re: 13. Mexico GP (shouting thread) on 17th September 2012, 4:00 am

couse he is a child, couse he is a child, this idiot crashed me because i am a child OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOW stupid is michal damn it i will send his face to the hell

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum