Formula 1 racing and more!

Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

12. Pacific GP (shouting thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 2nd September 2012, 4:40 pm

Hey, guys, give us your feedback about the Pacific GP (at Fuji), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- General issues
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
- And HELP ME with ALL the info you can, so I can write my report!
Very Happy

P.S. - IMPORTANT REMINDER:
If you guys think other drivers were unfair to you, PLEASE, report that 'officially' to the admins, by sending them a PERSONAL MESSAGE explaining the issue and telling us in which lap(s) and part(s) of the track they happened - ALL the issues OFFICIALLY REPORTED to the admins. WILL be investigated!
But you guys MUST send us (ANY of the admins.) a PERSONAL MESSAGE about them - ok?

2 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 2nd September 2012, 4:42 pm

The delivery guy rang the bell at the 20th lap and I lost about 1 minute until I could get back...
I was in front of Michal, so I could've been 8th or 7th and scored a few points...
FUCK!!!
¬¬'

3 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 2nd September 2012, 4:45 pm

I hate this track. Saying that cant be angry not finishing at all, I think my race speed was good, had times close to best but made terrible mistake at 1st lap and dropped to last place. Than in lap 5 I hit some leftovers from crash infront and blow tire. After that it was just cruising at 14th 15th place which is boring. I practiced a lot but still made numerous mistakes, did I said I really hate this track?

View user profile

4 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 2nd September 2012, 4:48 pm

It was good and bad very much good fights was on two stop strategy first tyres last 20 laps and then I came to pit and got a stop go next lap my mom came into room and started talking something and I went into pits but forgot to stop so that was drive through LOL and then next lap I finaly did it could be a good race without that very good fight with sven but he seemd like he was slowing down dunno how to say on purpose lol but it was great I had fight in first few laps too and then one of lotus guys kissed my ass and I had some damage on difuser or rear wing dunno actually but it was cool oh yes and my engine blew Sad

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

5 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 2nd September 2012, 4:48 pm

omg, can't belive that, with 4/4 at my longruns my engine was all the times alive, but then at race, boooom Sad congrats Adrian, i'm sorry for the bump at the begining but I let you then past, i hope you note that Very Happy

View user profile

6 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 2nd September 2012, 4:51 pm

i was 8th after 5 laps but then, disaster.a steam announce minimized my game and when i logged in again jure pazini hit me and i lost my rear wing.i don't understand how he ccouldn't avoid me but "c'este la vie"

View user profile

7 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 2nd September 2012, 4:59 pm

terrible qualy and seems like im really crap in Q2
in race, i spent almost my whole race checking tom's bum ,its a mess and spun twice
looks like team mclaren used a wrong strategy this time, bad result for us

View user profile

8 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 2nd September 2012, 5:09 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:

P.S. - IMPORTANT REMINDER:
If you guys think other drivers were unfair to you, PLEASE, report that 'officially' to the admins, by sending them a PERSONAL MESSAGE explaining the issue and telling us in which lap(s) and part(s) of the track they happened - ALL the issues OFFICIALLY REPORTED to the admins. WILL be investigated!
But you guys MUST send us (ANY of the admins.) a PERSONAL MESSAGE about them - ok?

IMPORTANT!

Yeah Sexy is right. Since this race admins will investigate only incident reported by drivers!

For people who don't know English enough (or are lazy) Razz we prepared sth like questionnaire of reports. You could only fit the free spaces where needed and send to admins. And that's it. Smile

Participants of accident:........................
Lap:..............................................
Turn:.............................................
What happened:....................................
(hit, blocking, causing colision, ignoring blue flags, raming, pushing of the track, etc...)
Other comments:...................................

You can copy, fill the gaps and send via personal message. The most important are first three things. I mean Participants of accident, which lap and which turn. The rest you can leave empty if you want.

Don't forget about that pliss and we are waiting for your reports Smile

View user profile

9 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 2nd September 2012, 5:49 pm

IMO one hell of an exciting race:
-Start was brilliant, from 16th to 12th before turn 2
-While battling with Jure, after T1 we collided and nearly oversteered into barrier, luckily recovered
-Small battle with Denis
-After overtaking Blackfox into T1, had a hairy moment in T2, once again oversteered and gifted the place back
-Soft-Soft Strategy worked out with 1 stop on lap 17
-Generally poor pace compared to top guys but very consistent, from 16th to 8th.

I don't know what world you live in Sexy, but I pitted a lap before you and still emerged infront after your stop, check the replay.

View user profile

10 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 2nd September 2012, 5:54 pm

I don't know exactly what you mean, Michal...
My first stint wasn't so great and I was using hards... I pitted at the end of the 18th lap and put softs. But a couple of laps later, I had to literally park my car on the main straight to get those meds and I spent 1 minute stopped there...
If your pace wasn't so great, maybe it was because you had to make your softs last for 17 laps and I congratulate you for that), but that also probably slowed you down a little bit - I mean, having to save tyres... - I had the same problem in China and on the few test races for Hockenheim... in order to save the soft tyres and go for only 1 pit stop, I was driving more carefully and slowly than I normally would...
And congrats for scoring points again in the League! You're coming back to your old 'form' and I'm happy for you!
Smile

11 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 2nd September 2012, 6:21 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:I was in front of Michal, so I could've been 8th or 7th and scored a few points...
FUCK!!!
¬¬'

Thank You, Sexy, appreciate that you recognize this. Pity that things didn't go your way, always next time. Conserving the tyres wasn't the problem as the race set already compromised my pace, but yah, if not delivery guy it would be me and you fighting for 8th.

Oh 16th to 7th, even bettter, yay.

MEXICO HERE WE COME Very Happy

View user profile

12 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 2nd September 2012, 6:36 pm

Yes, Michal!
I was following you 'closely' in the entire 1st stint and I was wondering which tyres you were using and I was saying 'Damn, if he has Hards too, he has a pretty good pace! But if he has Softs, then he has a pretty shitty pace (LOL), so I can overtake him on my 2nd stint, when I'M with softs too!'...
But unfortunately, our good battle never actually happened and I'm VERY frustrated not just because of the delivery guy, but also because the 'best' part of my race would be on the 2nd stint, where I was hoping my 1 stop (Hards+Softs) strategy was going to pay off, but... I just had a boring cruising in 13th place until the end, already lapped by the leaders... damn... Neutral

13 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 3rd September 2012, 5:24 am

This is another surprise result for me! Smile

Qualifying P4 was around my expectations, as I knew I didn't have the outright pace.
I had a great start but had to lift to avoid contact. I pushed to overtake Otti and we were wheel-to-wheel when he forgot to take Alonso's advise and didn't leave a space. However, that made my race a lot more exciting so I thank him for that!

I rejoined the track around P10 and had some great battles to come through to 2nd. It was surprising because in test runs I struggled to keep up with some of those drivers and a few of them made it very easy for me to pass. Thanks!
I changed my strategy as to not get caught up in the group of two-stoppers and it paid off. After my stop I was managing my tyres and my usual issue of rear-locking as I couldn't be bothered changing my brake bias - I had a few hairy moments going sideways into turn one.

By the last half-dozen laps, Otti and soutie were closing me down quickly but I had to maintain my pace for my tyres to hold. My tyres remaining by the end of the first and second stints were 2% and 3% respectively, so it was by no means an easy race in terms of management and then there were the nice battles to top it off.

A special congrats to Denis for a fantastic result from P10 to P3.

View user profile

14 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 3rd September 2012, 5:41 am

lap 5 crash

View user profile

15 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 3rd September 2012, 5:51 am

Be more specific, pliss...
Who against who, which turn, etc...
(help the stewards to investigate it)
Smile

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t458-12-pacific-gp-shouting-thread#8057

16 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 3rd September 2012, 11:53 am

Thank you Adrian

View user profile

17 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 3rd September 2012, 12:04 pm

Ok, more info about my race. In qualy I wanted to be one of the first guys to set the q2 time. I risk very much on my lap but was still 0.3 seconds off my best time. Race start was good, but my hard tires had not temperatur at the first few laps, so I lost very much time and at the long right corner I had a contanc with Adrian. I'm sorry. I tried to manage my place because I saw that a lot of guys was on 2 stops. When Adrian was again behind me, I let him pass because of the accident at the begining. I thought that he will go to the pits, but after 14 Laps he wasn't at the pits, so i thought he is on a 1 stop like me. He went two laps early then me to pit. After the pit I tried drove fast times and I come each lap 0.3-0.4 seconds near to Adrian. I looked at my engine and switched all the times from boost 4 to 3 and then back because at the first corner I changed the gears sometimes to agressiv. At the last lap I was 0.5 behind Adrian and i saw a little possibility to win this race but boooom, engine explode at last lap Sad congrats Adrian Mad
And Soutie for a great comeback, Denis for the great same Strategie Cool And my old team mate Michal for his first points Smile

I will be the next few race out because the handball season begin Wink see ya maybe in Interlagos...

View user profile

18 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 3rd September 2012, 6:12 pm

an enjoyable last race, lots of good fights, especially with Joe and Alex, who were both much faster than me

glad i made it to the finish and could get a top 5!

19 Re: 12. Pacific GP (shouting thread) on 3rd September 2012, 6:12 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
It would've been a pretty good race to me if not that drive through for speeding in the pit lane during my second stop... Sad

Quali was excelent, I squeezed almost everything I got and after that 5th grid was quite nice. I was suprised beccause of my good start which doesn't come often in my case... Razz I jumped into 4th place after the incident between Otti and Adrian. Then I had to defend against Alex and Joe. They catched me on the main straight where I missed the brakig point very much and Grisu took his chance too... Sad

But right after that I Adrian appared right behind my rear wing which heralded another humiliation for me Very Happy When he passed me after a nice battle I had pretty calm race trying to push as much as I could to catch the guys in front of me, but I was making stupid mistakes from time to time.

After I got drive through I was disappointed that I lost a nice chance to fight with some guys who was directly in front of me like Sven or Michal. I lost much time but my position was still the same Razz Fortunatelly Arnie found himself close to me so we had an entertaining fight and I passed him two laps before the finish line.

So once again, the race was good but it could've been better for me Smile
Congratz for Adrian, Soutie (nice to have you back) and Denis!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum