Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

11. Germany GP (shouting thread)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 26th August 2012, 8:33 pm

Tom McKay wrote:where did i do this?! i am very careful, just ask blackfox, i left him plenty of room?
where and what lap?

turn 4 and 6

View user profile

27 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 26th August 2012, 8:37 pm

okay i have watched the replay of the last lap

at turn 4 you are not alongside my car at all (no part of the car), and i am taking the racing line.
then at the hairpin, you went outside the track limits by yourself, so i again just took the normal racing line. i did not force you out onto the 'vettel' piece of run off

you will notice that on the approach to the hairpin i left you almost 2 car widths on the left hand side. the middle of the track there is clearly not my racing line.

so please do not accuse me of things that are not true

28 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 26th August 2012, 11:35 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Denis_Belarus wrote:Again a bad race for me.
Why I started a 5 instead of 3?

I only know that the top 5 players made a cut during their lap in Q2 and that's the reason they started from lower grids than they had watching at their times. So if you were 3rd, you had to be in that group.

View user profile

29 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 26th August 2012, 11:44 pm

I see we had a 'few' issues in this race - which is 'normal' and it usually happens in our races, but... it's also a shame that some of them keep happening over and over again...
Ok, I wasn't there and I didn't watch the race replay yet and I'm making this comment based in everything I read so far, so I don't want to be mean or unfair to anyone, but...
I already agree with EVERYTHING Luft said and I know EXACTLY how he fells, because I think and feel the same in almost EVERY race in here - official or test ones...
So, I REALLY think we should be more careful and remember our races lasts about 45 minutes, with a 'lot' of laps (and not just 1), so we have PLENTY of time to try and gain positions and think in the race as a 'whole' and not just as a 'Battlestats' or 'Megane' short race...
And I also think we must remember we're here for FUN between friends - it's not about money, or real life throphies or anything else. So, it's sad when I see/have more frustration than fun - whether for myself or for some of my friends (you guys) racing with me in this league.
Let's think about these things and try to improve our 'attitude' about them, guys - it's about time already...
Smile

Can someone explain to me why raikkO was on Ferrari?

Luft, Dead and EVERYONE else:
If you guys think other drivers were unfair to you, PLEASE, report that 'officially' to the admins, by sending them a PERSONAL MESSAGE explaining the issue and telling us in which lap(s) and part(s) of the track they happened - ALL the issues OFFICIALLY REPORTED to the admins. WILL be investigated!
But you guys MUST send us (ANY of the admins.) a PERSONAL MESSAGE about them - ok?

CONGRATS JOE!!! I'm REALLY happy for you, mate!!!
You're doing a GREAT season and GREAT races!!!
So, this victory was VERY well deserved!!!
cheers

30 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 26th August 2012, 11:45 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
raikko was on ferrari because his sauber had a bug

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

31 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 26th August 2012, 11:46 pm

So... his result will count to Blue Arrows, right?

32 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 26th August 2012, 11:48 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
yes Smile

33 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 26th August 2012, 11:49 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
also otti had to change the team for this gp because he had a bug

34 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 26th August 2012, 11:55 pm

Did Michal had a bug too? (because he was also driving a Blue Arrows/Sauber car)

35 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 26th August 2012, 11:56 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
no only the #27 car had a bug

36 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 26th August 2012, 11:57 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Just before the race in last practice session I realised that I was making mistakes losing some time in a few parts of the track (especially in one) so after that I was able to reach times of the top guys. But unfortunatelly quali wasn't as good as I expected. In Q1 I made 3 times around 1:13,7 with gaps no more than 0,40 between them which was enough only for a 9th place... Razz

In Q2 I made a big mistake on my lap so I decided to let it go which as it turned out later, it was a bad choice Razz

Start was the first thing I would like to forger about. The first chicane was another one Razz I tried to avoid a collision between JURE, Black and Michal going off the track. While rejoining the track I didn't notice Backmarker and I hit his car sending him off the track. I'm sorry! I think I will get a penalty for that.

That incident made me lose control and I stared to spin but I also got hit from Michal who could't avoind me. He lost his front wing and it crashed his whole race. Im sorry too!

Then it turned out that I had quite a nice pace and if not my stupid mistake at the begining of the 3rd sector I would've got a pretty interesting result... I caught the pack on a penultimate lap and I crossed the finish line right behind 3 or four cars.

Congratz to Joe for his first great win and other guys on podium Smile

View user profile

37 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 27th August 2012, 4:05 am

Sven wrote:raikko was on ferrari because his sauber had a bug
Sven wrote:also otti had to change the team for this gp because he had a bug

Very Happy

I think my WiFi dropped out or something, but up till then I had some fun, though I was really unprepared for the race because I forgot it was today! It would've been nice to finish the race, but shit happens so I'm looking forward to the next race! Very Happy

It seemed like a very unusual race weekend, with bugs on cars, cutters during qual, drivers calling to restart the race and also backmarkers not getting out of the way. PQP/Damn! Shocked

Other than that, what a great result for McLaren. Congratulations to Alex, Luft and especially Joe. A race win was inevitable, and Mr. Consistency is now very close to P2 in the championship! Also congrats to Sven for inheriting pole. Twisted Evil

View user profile

38 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 27th August 2012, 7:03 am

good race josse mclaggen

View user profile

39 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 27th August 2012, 7:10 am

Who is this 'Osno' guy?...
Razz

40 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 27th August 2012, 8:14 am

Sven

League Director
League Director
thx adrian 1:14.0 is a great pole time LOL

41 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 27th August 2012, 9:38 am

congrats top finishers and Sven for the pole!

out of curiosity, what was the best time of qualy?

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile

42 Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) on 27th August 2012, 11:12 am

I did a 1.13.2 at q1 and tom in q2 a .3 i think

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum