Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...

You are not connected. Please login or register

10. Austria GP (shouting thread)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 10. Austria GP (shouting thread) on 5th August 2012, 3:05 pm

Hey, guys, give us your feedback about the Austrian GP (at A1 Ring), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- General issues
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
Smile

2 Re: 10. Austria GP (shouting thread) on 5th August 2012, 4:39 pm

Dk what happen with my Rfdhdyund. I drove rad5/boost4 and had at lap 19 (pit stop) 63 % engine wear What a Face so I thought it will be fine drive the race to the end with boost 5. but 10 laps to go the engine wear was still at 63... Then i knew my engine will die, i change to 1 and try to defend my podium but it explode Sad

View user profile

3 Re: 10. Austria GP (shouting thread) on 5th August 2012, 4:45 pm

Ok. start was good. A Hill crash me at t1. my front tyre take contact at michal rear tyre. Thats my fault. good that only my car spin.

View user profile

4 Re: 10. Austria GP (shouting thread) on 5th August 2012, 4:52 pm

First Race in 8 months > DNF, setup error relating radiator resulted in early retirement. Apart from the understeer problems my start was good and made up 8 places at one point.

View user profile

5 Re: 10. Austria GP (shouting thread) on 5th August 2012, 4:55 pm

what a disaster
im very sorry Arnold Sad i already pressed the Z button down but just didnt work well
the 1st part of the race is ok and some guys in front got prolem but Otti was quite annoying and i lost concentration battle with him and made mistake lost a lot of places
after 1st pit stop i was driving alone but crashed on the last corner lost my front wing so another terrible race

View user profile

6 Re: 10. Austria GP (shouting thread) on 5th August 2012, 4:57 pm

Vittu niin

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

7 Re: 10. Austria GP (shouting thread) on 5th August 2012, 5:00 pm

my start was a mess and i dropped to 8 after first corner.then i start to gain positions and i was 4th before pitstop.after that the race became quite calm,after few laps i was fighting again for 4th with joe and won the duel.with 3 laps before finish i saw that tom had problems,i was gaining 1-2 sec on each lap,but wasn't enought to win the race,tom outrunning me by 0.066 Very Happy

View user profile

8 Re: 10. Austria GP (shouting thread) on 5th August 2012, 5:03 pm

I had a clean start. Let the fastest guys pass me, didn't force anything and was just getting places from other people's mistakes.
I had no damage until lap 4, T2, when Sven hit deadfish and he spun right in front of me, 'blocking' my way, so I got hit by Michal (who lost his front wing because of that) and I obviously lost a lot of time with that mess.
Tom said I did the same last season in this track with Bober and Luft - ok. But I got a penalty for that - I'm just sayin'...
Other than that, I had a good pace, even if not the fastest one and with other people's mistakes and DNFs I was able to finish in 5th place for 2 races in a row - another 10 points for the Championship Tables - wish I could do that more oftenly!..
Smile

9 Re: 10. Austria GP (shouting thread) on 5th August 2012, 5:21 pm

I had an embarrassing qualy lap, so I started from p10. My start was good, I had no major problems. My car showed a good performance during the race which allowed me to push every lap harder.

I had nice fights with some guys and a significant one against raikko who had a better pace than mine, So his overtake was imminent.

All in all it's a nice pleasure to start from the middle of the grid and finish in the podium. Very Happy

Congrats Tom for your victory!

View user profile

10 Re: 10. Austria GP (shouting thread) on 5th August 2012, 5:32 pm

Another great race today, and with Tom again too! Congrats for the win. Very Happy

I didn't drive well at all at the start, making a few critical mistakes early on including a spin from over-heated rears and also going wide a few times letting others past. In the very early laps I actually had to avoid an accident with Tom by going completely wide as to not T-bone him from braking slightly too late (it was my normal braking zone but I was going faster from his tow). So the first dozen laps or so were not good.

It must've been around lap 15 that I decided to avoid being caught up in battles and pit super-early to try to get clean air and set some fast times. It worked, so by the time everyone ahead had pitted, I was back behind Tom, trying to get past.

We had some good, clean battles and eventually I did get past, only for my engine to explode with 3 laps to go. Surprised

Congrats to the podium and again to my team mate for getting us some handy points!

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

11 Re: 10. Austria GP (shouting thread) on 5th August 2012, 6:33 pm

a good race for me Very Happy

clean start with no problems, and i began to chase down Adrian like in Canada. I expected Grisu and Otti to catch me and attack, but they never turned up!

I am sick of the sight of that Renault rear wing!

I got past Adrian, his heavy car was slower than mine, and then I saw him spin in the background. I took advantage of the clean air and lead to try and go as far as I could without pitting, but I saw drivers were setting purple laps so I took to the pits.

When I came out, Adrian was right up behind me. I was keeping him at bay until I realised I was short on fuel! I had to go to boost 4, and then Adrian passed. I didn't have enough fuel to attack so I just stayed there, but I got a stroke of luck and his engine blew up!

Then I was so tight on fuel I had to go to boost 1, and Raikko caught up to me. I almost lost this race but luckily the finish line isn't so far down the straight as in Canada.

I think I finished with 0.4L of fuel remaining lol

thankyou to Adrian and to all the guys who got out the way for a clean race

12 Re: 10. Austria GP (shouting thread) on 5th August 2012, 7:46 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
i was 0.005 sec too slow for Q2 Sad i started 11th and had a very great start, was 4th or 5th. but then luft struggeled into t3 and i had to go on the grass. after it i was 13th. then i did an early pitstop. the strategie and a good pace let me go to P6. then i made a stupid mistake in the uphill section in sector 3 and lost about 20 seconds and was 9th. with some luck and DNFs i went to P4 at the end.

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum