Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

9. Canada GP (shouting thread)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: 9. Canada GP (shouting thread) on 29th July 2012, 11:04 pm

Accidentally I stopped on pits in the same lap than Raikko... I don´t know if I have to say sorry because it was not my fault but this is really sad... I watched the replay and Raikoo was 1st. A real shame Raikko...

View user profile

27 Re: 9. Canada GP (shouting thread) on 29th July 2012, 11:08 pm

We never thought about that - because it never happened before...
The Blue Arrows 'team' is actually just a skin for the Sauber team, so... technically speaking (for the game), the Blue Arrows is actually Sauber too, so... they use the same pit spot...
I guess you guys will have to work as 'brother teams' and talk to each other before each race and let one another know when exactly each one of you is going to pit and then try to pit in different laps, since you're 4 cars using the same pit spot...
Rolling Eyes

28 Re: 9. Canada GP (shouting thread) on 29th July 2012, 11:23 pm

Sexy where are you guys now??

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

29 Re: 9. Canada GP (shouting thread) on 29th July 2012, 11:32 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:We never thought about that - because it never happened before...

i actually made this point at the start of the season that this might be an issue. but we never bothered to discuss it properly.

30 Re: 9. Canada GP (shouting thread) on 29th July 2012, 11:36 pm

I didn't remember and I'm sorry for that and also for not discussing about it before.
But as I said above, I think the best for them to do right now is to talk between the 4 of them and set their own 'rules' for their pits... - each one says in which lap they want to stop, or the fastest guy on track has priority or whatever they want... it would be up to them to decide - I think it's the best solution for now.
Otherwise, things like that may happen again in the future and may cost a driver's entire race as well...
Anyway... just a suggestion to you guys from Sauber & Blue Arrows.
Smile

And Tony, I was updating the Championsip Standings. I'm not playing rFactor now...
Smile

31 Re: 9. Canada GP (shouting thread) on 29th July 2012, 11:58 pm

Yes it was unfortunate but to quit because of this was ridiculous. You would only have lost 4 seconds or so and you could easily have made this up again with your pace raikko

32 Re: 9. Canada GP (shouting thread) on 30th July 2012, 12:01 am

I'm not sure if he quit because of that... It says on the Autosym Analyzer results that raiko had an 'accident' on lap 18... I'm gonna check it on the replay...

But IF you left just because of that... that was really too much and I have to agree with Tom...
Anyway... I understand that those 4 secs would've costed you the win anyway, so... I understand your frustration, but... NEVER 'just quit' again, mate!
Smile

33 Re: 9. Canada GP (shouting thread) on 30th July 2012, 12:08 am

I've just checked on the replay...

I GUESS raikkO got mad (not at kurt, obviously, but because of the time he lost) and then he just threw his car on the wall (on purpose) at T6, in lap 19...

BTW... you (raikkO) also crossed (completely) the pit line while leaving the pits, so... even if you stayed on track, you would probably get a penalty for that too... Sorry, mate... better luck at A1 Ring!
Smile

34 Re: 9. Canada GP (shouting thread) on 30th July 2012, 1:02 am

Luft_inspektor wrote:Hill I apologize, I can blame lag but fight with Arny preoccupied my brain to think about disappearing cars.

wtf you should brake fucking earlier man

ok alright hope it wont happen

View user profile

35 Re: 9. Canada GP (shouting thread) on 30th July 2012, 9:12 am

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:I've just checked on the replay...

I GUESS raikkO got mad (not at kurt, obviously, but because of the time he lost) and then he just threw his car on the wall (on purpose) at T6, in lap 19...

BTW... you (raikkO) also crossed (completely) the pit line while leaving the pits, so... even if you stayed on track, you would probably get a penalty for that too... Sorry, mate... better luck at A1 Ring!
Smile

i cutted the line because i knew that i want to hit the wall in t6.
fighting for the victory and then loosing 10 sec for something very stupid makes you nervous and out of hope...at least in my case No

View user profile

36 Re: 9. Canada GP (shouting thread) on 30th July 2012, 9:19 am

Ok...

37 Re: 9. Canada GP (shouting thread) on 30th July 2012, 12:23 pm

raikk0 wrote:fighting for the victory and then loosing 10 sec for something very stupid makes you nervous and out of hope...at least in my case No
It's slightly ironic that you guessed 10 seconds, because considering how much faster you were than me in qualifying and the number of laps there were remaining, you would've caught Tom and I by 10.6 seconds come the end of the race, in theory anyway.

Also you never know when a drive ahead will get a penalty, crash, or explode (Grisu Very Happy), which could easily see you take free places. I think you could've had a good run of points, even if you didn't win. I hope you'll be wiser next time! Smile

View user profile

38 Re: 9. Canada GP (shouting thread) on 30th July 2012, 2:30 pm

raikko:

Razz

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile

39 Re: 9. Canada GP (shouting thread) on 31st July 2012, 2:43 pm

Alex Hill wrote:
Luft_inspektor wrote:Hill I apologize, I can blame lag but fight with Arny preoccupied my brain to think about disappearing cars.

wtf you should brake fucking earlier man

ok alright hope it wont happen

I'm OK with penalty if admins say so, I'm just saying that at split second I didn't saw you're car although it was there moment before - but I forgot. When it reappeared it was already to late.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum