Formula 1 racing and more!

Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

7. Turkey GP (shouting thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 3:14 pm

Hey, guys, give us your feedback about the turkish GP (at Istanbul), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- General issues
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
Smile

2 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 3:58 pm

i fucking lost connection directly on the grid! another bad race! fuck! Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

3 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 4:06 pm

connection lost -.-

4 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 4:33 pm

im out for this season...i dont have any motivation for next tracks in calendar(reson is bad results)...thx all for everything

5 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 4:42 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Otti, you fucked up, I hoped you could keep Grisu behind slowing him down Razz

View user profile

6 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 4:42 pm

no fair with you Otti!!! There should be a way to protect at least the pilot who made PP.

Normal race. I finished it and that´s the most important for me. Congrats Adrian and Arek..

View user profile

7 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 4:49 pm

Damn boring race, as I knew it would be.
And it was even worse because I lost my front wing in the begining of lap 2 - Dead crashed the wall and bounced back to the track right in front of me - not his fault, but... just pretty frustrating...
My FIRST race (in my whole carreer on this league) that I actually FINISH outside the top 10...
Yay.
Neutral

8 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 4:53 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
surprising quali. started from P5 but made a mistake at start and came back on track as 15th. i had the same pace as the guys infront so i was able to go finally back to 5th place in the finish Smile

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

9 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 5:02 pm

No problems in race really, i had speed but not enough to overtake.
couple of points is good, hope more but but, what can you do!!
Atleast i get fastest lap and beautiful overtake from luft at the end Very Happy

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

10 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 5:15 pm

Well I had doubts if I should race or not, in qualy I had a very poor graphic I couldn't drive decently, it was like in a dream Very Happy But I decided to give it a try and in race it got better. Starting last I opted for hards and it was the right decision. In first turn I was hit causing me to spin but luckily in front of me was all sort of chaos and at the end of the 1st lap I managed to climb up to 14-15th. From then on I just kept a steady pace with the hards benefiting that the guys in front were constantly fighting so I was able to keep up with them at about 2-2,5 sec behind.
After I changed to softs I had quite a bit of shock, I couldnt adapt to them (after driving on hards almost 20laps) and also my fingers were literaly sweating (laptop was so hot you could make scramble eggs on it Very Happy ) and also I had Sven in my back pressing me...and I had quite a messy driving, I remember in test race I was doing constant 27's, I don't think I did this time a single 27 in the last stint. But anyway I managed to bring it home in one piece. So, nice race Smile
Sorry about you mate, you know...shit happens, to all of us from time to time Very Happy
I saw when Black crashed it in front of me but I managed to avoid him, you were just unlucky...

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile

11 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 5:17 pm

nighmare
bad quail lost 0.2 sec Sad
bad 1st lap a toro rosso car gave me a lovely kiss and spun, luckily didnt lose anything from my car
at middle of the race my brake had a bit problem and guys catched up, especially Luft and on the mian straight he was going to pass me and i thought he would keep going left and pass me on the inside so i tried to defend a little bit but didnt know he turn right suddenly and then contact happened Sad
on the last few laps catched up Sven if gave me 1 or 2 laps more i would pass him
really nightmare

View user profile

12 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 5:47 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
It was very boring race for me as well driving almost all the time alone but i had some awkward "moments"... Quali went excelent, PB time ever in the very last try and the second place on the grid! Cool Knowing my position I knew that I won't see the starting lights at all but this time I was calm because of my new virtual lights recomended from Sexy which I have installed last night.

But right before the start it turned out that it doesn't work!!! I also deleted my old shitty virtual lights from rFDynHUD so I woke up completly "naked"! Surprised

Well, I started the race listening to the horn of the starter Surprised and start was even good Very Happy I lost only one place after Grisu got passed me in T1. I hoped that Otti could've slow Grisu down but he disappeared very quicky so I earned one place but Grisu started to go away the same time...

Then Adrian who was still close behind finally caught my slipstream and passed me in harpin after a good duel. 3rd place wasn't bad.

After Adrian's pit stop I jumped in front of him. I didn't realise that he was going to do only one stop. I also noticed that he spun beeing behind me so I thought that I would be the second at the end. When I came in to the pits second time he got his position back, but after Grisu's engine problems I crossed the finish line as the second Smile

In last laps I made some very stupid mistakes so I started to afraid of Tom but fortunalety I kept my place. Congratulations to Adrian for a great win and to Otti's connection and Grisu's engine for two extra places for me Smile Now, I'm looking forward to Monaco Smile

View user profile

13 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 5:54 pm

Hey Arek you don't stay in someone's slipstream on the braking zone when you are close (e.g. watch Webber vs Kovalainen Valencia 2010 Very Happy ), I was on hards I wasn't going to fight you, I got hit a bit but in the end it was ok, even with a noob like you Razz

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile

14 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 6:07 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Yeah I forgot about that shitty moment. I was on fresh tyres after my pit stop and I realised some noob in Force India was blocking me... Razz I didn't want to lose time trying to fight vs Grisu and Adrian so I was desperate to pass you right there. I stayed a bit too long in your slipstream because you were very fast on the straight and I touched you a bit Razz Your fault, you should let me go because I was faster Laughing

View user profile

15 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 6:13 pm

BAN.

16 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 6:26 pm

change to cockpit cam, then you see the lights, The Virtual lights have retards...

17 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 6:29 pm

False.

I play on the T-cam all of the time and I use the GID virtual lights (NOT the rFDynHud ones - because they SUCK) and they ALWAYS work just fine for me, with NO delays.

Arek tested them yesterday and they worked fine.
I don't know why they failed today. They NEVER failed to me.

18 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 6:33 pm

Same at me, GID virtual lights never let me down.

View user profile

19 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 6:33 pm

how do i get GID virtual lights?

21 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 6:47 pm

Finishing first was a pleasant surprise considering I wasn't the fastest driver. In qualifying I pushed very hard but only managed P4. It was a very tough race for me, so a nice result.

My start was good, though I didn't lose or gain any places. I pushed a little to catch Arek but it was difficult because I also had to save my tires. Thankfully he didn't fight too hard, then, with Otti's disappearance, I was in P2 with Grisu pulling away. I actually thought most drivers would one-stop, so by then I was settling down and expected to finish 2nd.

Then I had some controversial moments which I guess will gift Arek the race win after I get handed penalties.
After my stop I had an awkward moment when I accidentally selected neutral. I didn't know what happened at the time and because the car was slowing down, I downshifted which of course actually put me into reverse and I spun. I made a dangerous rejoin in front of Tom by accident as my car was side on to him coming so he wasn't visible at all though the mirror or out the side of the car. Sorry to Tom. I was very surprised when he did eventually come into view.
The other incident I was involved in was with Denis. From my view he gave me room on the inside of a turn, but all of a sudden he shot off the track so I guess we lagged and his computer registered that I hit him even though I didn't. Sorry to Denis.

Neither of the incidents were intentional and I will post replays from my replay fridge to prove that. The stewards have some homework! Smile

22 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 7:04 pm

my start was very good,i gained 3 positions,but then, disaster.after 10 calm laps,tom crashed me 2 times,my front wing was damaged,and steering too.on lap 16 or 17 i lost the connection due to a power outage caused by a storm:(

View user profile

23 Re: 7. Turkey GP (shouting thread) on 8th July 2012, 7:18 pm

i didn't crash you.

in the first incident, you had a slow exit from t1, and i pull alongside you, and you just keep turning right, you must not have realised i was there.
in the second incident, i was moving back to the racing line (leaving a space), but i get some lag and the cars fused together and we both slid.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum