Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 3:15 pm

Hey, guys, give us your feedback about the british GP (at Silverstone), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- General issues
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
Smile

2 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 4:07 pm

YOU GUYS ALL SUCK!!! CAN'T NEVER MAKE A CLEAN START!!!
I GOT HIT AND THROWN OUT OF THE TRACK BECAUSE OF ALL THE SHIT YOU GUYS DO!!!
I STARTED LAST TO AVOID BEING HIT AND STILL YOU GUYS HIT ME - THANK YOU VERY FUCKIN' MUCH, BUNCH OF NOOBS!!!

Evil or Very Mad

3 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 4:38 pm

otti lagged and ruined my race
thanks

4 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 4:47 pm

huoh

i make some chance of my setups at warmup. I think my race speed was good, second lap 1,37..
but but i make my own mistakes, too late drop gears and slow down, ill spin. and car was make very long spin, i cannot to do anything. And ofcource my car goes front of pxr. He cant do anything to save himselfs. Sry pxr. But war is over yet. we fight and drive some podiums in coming races.

And pxr. i thin that group of men´s, who you think tahat they fixed ur car, they waited you in that other pitline Sad

View user profile

5 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 4:51 pm

Sexy I totaly agree - it is impossible to have normal start, race lasts for 26 fucking laps and there always has to be............FUCK...... to destroy it at start, i was literally blown away from track at a slow corner - I can understand small bumps, but this was so stupid that I dont have words for it. Why is that done? Why? Why? Why? Why cant you brake normally and try to overpass, you have 26 fucking laps for it

View user profile

6 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 4:56 pm

You're COMPLETELY right, Luft and couldn´t describe my point better - THANKS, mate! At least YOU understand me...
I've been saying the SAME things over and over again and most of the time it seems that I'M the 'wrong & annoying' one, but... whatever...
Pretty frustrating to have a race like that...

If it was MY OWN mistake, I wouldn't say ANYthing...
But, AGAIN, it was because of OTHER PEOPLE'S SHITS... - just watch the damn replay...
I don't have anyone specifically to blame. I was REALLY just 'out of luck'... But still it all happened because of HOW people drive in the 1st lap...
As Luft said, it was a 26 laps race, ffs!!!
GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

7 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 4:59 pm

I lagged? you didn't brake and drive into Goa, that wasn't my debt

8 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 5:00 pm

i got lag from you in t3 please, and i spun because your car appeared in mine
incident with goa was something else and i'm sorry to goa for that

9 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 5:03 pm

I had a decent start but went wide and spun. Sorry to anyone who got caught up in it. I spent the next 30 seconds trying to get out of the gravel. The rest of the race was alright, though I had another spin and my tyres were gone on the 2nd last lap so I had to do an extra pit - a free gift to Otti! Very Happy

Overall 6th is not bad.

10 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 5:04 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
yay P2 i had a good race but some mistakes. grisu went away after the start so i had free road. i met nearly no drivers. in lap 22 or sth raikko infront of me hit the kurb after T4 hardly and hit the wall. i saw nobody could reach me anymore and used boost 1 from this point so arek nearly reached me at the end Very Happy

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

11 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 5:12 pm

cmon post the results NOW

12 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 5:14 pm

at first I was wildly angry and wanted to Tom got punished, but I calmed down pretty quickly. I do not claim to you Tom, it happens.

View user profile

13 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 5:21 pm

'Laps = 0'... - THANKS!!!

14 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 5:30 pm

i was 2nd,3rd,somtimes 4th for 24 laps.in lap 24 sven attacked me and i did a mistake and hitting the wall was inevitable.shit happens again.

View user profile

15 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 5:45 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
I see most of the guys complains a lot so I going to say for a change that my race and result was not bad Smile But my driving was. I didn't expect a podium place for me before the race but after that I'm a little bit disappinted.

I had a good quali session but just at the and I was on my best ever lap. 0,100 down to Tom's second time but unfortunalely I made a mistake in Beckets right before the entrance to the longest straight - shit! I lost my great chance for a first row.

Although 6th place on the grid wasn't bad too Smile My start was a crapp as usual, lost 2 places but right after that I got them back because some of drivers had troubles. Well, after the first couple of corners I was 4th with Raikko right on my back. We had a nice clean battle but I made mistake in Copse losing a place for Alex but as quick as I lost it I got it back after his mistake at the ened of the longest straight.

While later I made another damn mistake in the tightness chicane. I opened my throttle a bit too fast and almost got a spin. Fortunately I got the control back and saved my ass using a lot of grass.

Then I finally found my rythym and started to drive very well. I lost some time behind fighting Joe and Otti. Thx for a good fight Joe Smile
So far so good, solid 3rd place with good chances for second.

On the 18th lap I decided to pit second time. Sven who was in front of me about 3-4s went for his pit too. I don't know how did it come but I stood damn 9th second instead of 4... I think I did everything correctly Crying or Very sad

If not that damn pit stop I could have been 3rd right behind Sven with 9 lap to go. I think that if I pressed him soundly his engine would have died before the finish line and I wouldn't have to reach my 3rd place after Raikko's bad luck Smile

Congratz for Grisu (he was unbeatable this time) and Sven Smile

View user profile

16 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 5:58 pm

One of my worst qualifyings, should've been at about 31.8 but only did a 32.4...The first turn was a bit messy, some contact there, I found myself going wide among other drivers...In turn 6 I reckon I braked normal but in front of me JackBlack was verrry slow into corner, I hit him, I spun and lose several positions maybe 5 or 6, critical that moment...I used hards in the 1st stint and just tried to keep a steady pace, but had lots of going wides (given that I also havent made a single race test Very Happy ), but I benefited from making only 1 stop and in the end managed to climb up to 7th.

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile

17 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 6:07 pm

THAT was MY plan/strategy, Mate... I'm REALLY glad it worked for you and it 'proves' it would've worked for me too...

Better luck to us BOTH at Turkey...

18 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 6:14 pm

1 stop wasn't actually the fastest strategy, because a pit stop only cost 10 seconds

19 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 6:19 pm

Well maybe, but given that I had a low grid position I just gone with that.

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile

20 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 6:21 pm

It was the best to ME, since I didn't have a good pace with softs anyway and the hards weren't that slow in that track. And my goal was just to finish among the top 10 and score a few more points for the championship - pretty much what ADI did (and not exactly the best strategy to actually win the race - unless I was super fast...), so... that strategy was good enough to ME.

BUT...

21 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 6:56 pm

My race lasted 1 lap.

Pushed off track in turn 1 and again in turn 5 then hit someone merging back onto the track and then I stopped in the wrong pit in the confusion, confusion at why I bother when so many people cant drive but insist on racing.

View user profile

22 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 6:57 pm

pxr5 wrote:My race lasted 1 lap.

Pushed off track in turn 1 and again in turn 5 and then someone hit me merging back onto the track and then I stopped in the wrong pit in the confusion, confusion at why I bother when so many people cant drive but insist on racing.

View user profile

23 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 7:35 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
pxr5 wrote:My race lasted 1 lap.

Pushed off track in turn 1 and again in turn 5 then hit someone merging back onto the track and then I stopped in the wrong pit in the confusion, confusion at why I bother when so many people cant drive but insist on racing.

You had damn bad luck having 3 or 4 other cars around you in that tricky corner... Sad

View user profile

24 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 7:38 pm

i knew that this track sux,but confusing the pits is TOO MUCH Surprised

View user profile

25 Re: 6. Great Britain GP (shouting thread) on 24th June 2012, 7:43 pm

The race was awesome, start was easy, i overtake everyone and take the lead. there was no really challenge for me because i was so fast today. After first stop i noticed that number 2 was already 3 laps behind so i loose my throttle a little bit. Still fastest laps all the time, it was amazing! and then suddenly some where after 20laps or something the weirdiest thing happened to me. i woke up!!!!!! a fucking dream.....

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum