Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

5. Spain GP (shouting thread)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 18th June 2012, 10:53 am

Ok.

something about the race. Start was quite good. for me Smile very rare i think, no crash or hitting. wings stay on my car. Couple fights, with other drivers, and speed is quite good, but of cource little bit more needed. Then there coming back adrian, he take over 1 sec at 1 lap, ill closing adi.
last shikane i was close adi, and braking little too carefully, and adrian give me little kiss.
whell when we drive at main straight, i get good sppeed and of course i try overtake adrian and adi. there is a lot space go at left. something happend when im not see anymore adrians front tyres. i think that our tyres take little contack. and after that start that weard happenings. if watch replay it kind funny to watch. 3 cars like having sex Very Happy

And adi, if u keep ur eyes open. I think that i am a most carefullys driver in our league. im not pushing inside line and take risks to crash. and thats why my positions is sometimes so bad. too nice guy. but if u drive behind of me. i make only 1 line chance. there is lot of drivers who had drvine like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. and rules say 1 chance. sometimes when i have good speed and zorro is front of me. i have no choise. must push and take a risk. that is what i think happened in montreal. sorry if u get some physical damage for that Very Happy
but dont worry, i just bought playseat, now need force feedback to right. more speed. and if i slower than u, i love u anyway Very Happy

( when i see that ur car is on fire )

View user profile

27 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 18th June 2012, 11:55 am

lol Arnie Smile

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile

28 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 18th June 2012, 2:04 pm

Arnoldinhu wrote:if watch replay it kind funny to watch
Surprised I dramatised it a bit here:

29 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 18th June 2012, 2:41 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
ADI wrote: In those first few laps (I dont know which one exactly) I had a very nice pass on Arek on the outside of 3rd corner, really enjoyed that. Given that my set was a bit on oversteer I could easily take flat that corner even in race trim.

I have checked the replay and it wasn't me ADI. It was just Goa who stole my helmet Razz I was behind all the time Razz

Nice video Adrian Smile

View user profile

30 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 19th June 2012, 7:35 am

Arek wrote:
ADI wrote: In those first few laps (I dont know which one exactly) I had a very nice pass on Arek on the outside of 3rd corner, really enjoyed that. Given that my set was a bit on oversteer I could easily take flat that corner even in race trim.

I have checked the replay and it wasn't me ADI. It was just Goa who stole my helmet Razz I was behind all the time Razz

Nice video Adrian Smile

Oh ok. Still I enjoyed the pass Razz

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile

31 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 19th June 2012, 7:38 am

It's because it was an 'easy' overtake and then ADI thought:
'Oh, what a noob I've just overtook! Certainly it was Arek!'

...I don't blame ADI for thinking like that...
Razz

32 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 19th June 2012, 8:12 am

Laughing Spot on (kidding)

Indeed was easy, but it was spectacular, especially because of that fast long corner.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum