Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

5. Spain GP (shouting thread)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 3:05 pm

Hey, guys, give us your feedback about the spanish GP (at Barcelona), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- General issues
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
Smile

2 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 4:27 pm

fuck me ! i hit the pitstop wall.unbelievable

View user profile

3 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 4:40 pm

Well done, raikkO
Razz

My race was boring and annoying - once again, I got bumped by the whole world, got damage, lost time and all kinds of shit...
Amazing that I was still able to score 1 damn little point...
Kimi face!
Neutral

4 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 4:51 pm

I didnt realize that I was 3rd in IMola Smile), yeeeeeyyyy, double and triple yeeeey, probably because someone was penalized. Anyway - this race was perfect, didnt make any mistakes, could got 2nd because Goa probably had some tire issue. I think I pushed a little bit ADI at first corner - sorry for that, I was a bit bumped by someone behind. And Alex passed me because I was occupied looking what the hell is Ashole doing and missed correct corner entrance Smile - lost some speed and then at finish straight was sitting duck.

Setup was great, Tom many tanks

View user profile

5 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 5:07 pm

Firstly, congratulations to Alex Hill for his first win of the season! Very Happy

My race was very messy. I spent the whole race fighting the car. Crying or Very sad But it was fun. Very Happy
Last time I checked, green lights meant go, so I went on green and got penalised. I had a nice battle with raikk0 which was short lived thanks to my hideous amounts of oversteer which shot me onto the gravel. After my drive-thru, I decided to do a one-stop, which by the time I realised was impossible, it was too late to redeem the time lost by saving tyres.
Besides the battle with raikk0, on lap 12 I received a friendly bump onto the gravel from Tom on his fresh tyres, on lap 19 I took a sneaky overtake on Jure and ADI in the same corner, and on lap 30 I was caught up in an incident when Arnie, ADI and myself were side-by-side and it appeared that Arnie's car snapped towards us and shot us off. I'm not sure what happened, but somehow my car was still working after the massive shunt, so I just nursed it to the finish.

6 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 5:15 pm

nice quali and not a good start but i just saw Adrian started in front of me jumped start and i cant believe this and then my race was boring just kept the 5th place until Grisu suddenly became slow i thought his tyres went out it was a very tough time my fingers were really hurting because of slipstream before Grisu's 1st pit stop i overtook him at the last chicane from my screen it was a small touch probably just because i was a bit lag sorry
after my 1st pit stop i right in front of Grisu but sadly i spun at 2nd sector so lost 2 places but on the main straight overtook Luft
then Rakki0 and Tom were got problems so i gained a few places
soon Grisu became slow again so this time i didnt want to overtake him
and amazingly after my last pit stop i was on 2nd place adn in front of me it's Goa who was doing 1 stop strategy but soon i was getting close and close to him finally overtook him and then won this race
and at last i want to say thanks Joe (who helped me a lot)

View user profile

7 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 7:03 pm

First corners I climbed up to 6th than after some mistakes I reverted back to 9 or 10. It was pretty crowded all the way, I could've have gotten a good pace in that 1st stint but always either I had someone on front or I was being attacked, you could very easy hit the one in front under braking even if he was 2-3 cars length ahead, so really barelly missed some of the guys. In those first few laps (I dont know which one exactly) I had a very nice pass on Arek on the outside of 3rd corner, really enjoyed that. Given that my set was a bit on oversteer I could easily take flat that corner even in race trim.
Wanting to get rid of the traffic I opted to go with hards on 2nd stint so maybe I could've had a decent pace...it worked a bit in the 1st part of the stint, but on the 2nd one people started to catch me, the car started to be very undriveable (also given that this was my 1st race and the 1st time on hards) so it was all a bit of an adventure trying to keep the car on track. At a certain moment I made a bit of a train behind me, sorry about that guys, but I wasn't keeping with my teeth on that position if you were in my gearbox on straights I'd let door wide open (I didn't want to lose time unnecesary) but Joe had a couple of moves on inside of me and then ran wide into corner so I took back the position each time...
As Adrian said in lap 30 we were all 3 side by side when Arnoldihnu's car suddenly snapped towards me (and also towards Adrian seems) causing us to go off track (especially Adrian). I don't want to sound malicious Arnoldihnu but last season in Canada we were also in this situation side by side on the straight when you squeezed me to the grass making me go off track and crash...I just hope you don't do all this on purpose Wink
In the end it all could've been better but considering the 'big guys' had trouble 8th is satisfying. Smile

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile

8 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 7:32 pm

bad luck struck again

i was on for a certain win until my anti-virus decided it wanted to install updates, and rfactor went to desktop THREE times, which caused me to lose many places and crash into several drivers, as i could not see where i was going, and my wheel inputs were messed up.

race to forget (again)

9 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 7:49 pm

My qualif time was about 1/2 sec off my pb but that would of meant 3 or 4 places better. With T1 coming in at 250 km/h with cold brakes & tires, I prefer the no-stress start so I stopped trying after a few laps.

But for the race, I was not going to "settle"! Had alot of action at the start, had to go around the few drivers spinning. I did fight with many but I could not pass. Probably too much wing on my race setup. After my first stop, I lost all contact but could really concentrate on going a bit faster every lap. After my second stop, again, I was running alone with 9 seconds in front and 12 behind. I drove like hell for the last 12 laps but only got to within 6 sec of Sexy.

Again, I finish at the doorstep of the points, 11th.

I am the first of the zeros!! geek

"In order to finish first, first you have to finish", Jackie Steward.
View user profile

10 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 7:54 pm

LOL, Jean!!!
You are one of the most consistent drivers! And as soon as you get a little better, you will be faster and will be scoring your well deserved points in almost every race!

I thought you were going to get me on this one! I was lucky!
And talking about luck...
Better luck to us at Silverstone!
cheers

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 18th June 2012, 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total

11 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 7:57 pm

Thank you Tom imposed a fine on me and knocked out of the race

12 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 8:00 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:LOL, Jean!!!
You are one of the most consistnt drivers! And as soon as you get a little better, you will be faster and will be scoring your well deserved points in almost every race!

I thought you were going to get me on this one! I was lucky!
And talking about luck...
Better luck to us at Silverstone!
cheers

5 more laps & you would of had to burn your tires to keep me back! Twisted Evil

Dreams are a beautifull thing, are they not? Laughing

"In order to finish first, first you have to finish", Jackie Steward.
View user profile

13 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 8:01 pm

Denis,

Your penalty was NOT 'imposed' by Tom.
It was a decision taken by all the Administration Team (EXCEPT for Tom, because he was directly involved on that incident).
We were as fair as we could about it.

You had a good race and you were pretty fast.

Let's go to Silverstone now!
New race!
Smile

Jean:

Probably, mate!
Just like Adrian, I spent a good part of the race (when I wasn't being bumped by others...) fighting against my car (and the track)...
I was just praying for that annoying race to end and that I could get that one little point...
'Lucky' me!
Razz

14 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 8:04 pm

Will he be punished?

15 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 8:05 pm

Tom? For what happened in Barcelona?
I don't know yet.
The Admins. will analyze everything. Don't worry.

Now let's go to Silverstone and start practicing!
Smile

16 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 8:15 pm

It was a cruel punishment to me.
The F1 do not punish. for example, Schumacher and Maldonado.

17 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 8:33 pm

Denis, we know you did not hit Tom on purpose at Imola.
But it was a dangerous move by you and you made him lose his wing, when he was going to overtake (lap) you.
So, we just followed our own rules, with which YOU also AGREED before the start of the season.

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t245-new-rules-regulations-for-season-two

'5.35 Ignoring blue flags and causing a driver to crash and/or damage their car (front wing, rear wing,
wheel, puncture...
)'

Just be more careful and incidents like that won't happen again.

Now just forget about Imola and Barcelona. It's over now.
Let's go to Silverstone!

Come to the server NOW!
Let's practice!
Smile

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 17th June 2012, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

18 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 8:36 pm

Denis - the punishment was set last week
you should have checked the penalties thread, and you would have known about it

19 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 8:46 pm

Denis go and watch the replay again, I was spinning out of control and you drove in to me

if i saw a spinning car, coming across the race track left to right, i would brake, and go to the left of it

i did not 'crash you' out of the race

20 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 9:56 pm

hmmmpphhhh, i was just behind in last shikane, adrian hit me litle and overtake, just last corner, iwas comin very very close and fast. i was left side of adrian, i think that little bet front of him, im not evev know what happend. i had good line, no need turn anywhere. must watch replay. and adi, im not thr driver who do ugly things on purpose. there about 20 drivers who drvie like some karting club imbesills. they push ugly and hard whit out braking when they coming inside

View user profile

21 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 10:00 pm

dmmnit cant watch replay, dont have it
some send it to me

View user profile

22 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 10:16 pm

The replay is up on the replays thread, Arnie...

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t282-official-replays

And I hope I'm not included on your little list of 'karting club imbesills'...

23 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 17th June 2012, 10:33 pm

that repleys is some kind of joke. it looks like im driving over adrian, and adi went of the track and adrian car should be abou million different parts Very Happy
i thin that when im driving left side adrian, he didnt see me, and our tyres take contact. dont know what happend, that i know that i had good speed and line. and i was waiting braking zone, so that i go t1 out side and trying overtake both cars Very Happy i had better tyres

View user profile

24 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 18th June 2012, 12:42 am

Arek

LAT
LAT
Hard to say anything about my race. One of the weakest in my "career" so far. Bad quali (I used 3 different setups to reach the best possible time) because I was about 1 sec slower than my PB which gave me start from the end of the grid.

It was pretty fun having a good battle vs JURE at the begining but it caused I could't find my own rythym losing time to guys in front. On lap 7 I made a small mistake, caught a little bit grass, went wide on the gravel and in the end got spun trying to get back on the track...

I was still hoping I had a chance for some little points (I know - I'm naive) Razz but it definitely ended up when I hit the wall before my second pit stop and got drive through penalty for speeding in the pit lane...

Well, I didn't expect fireworks during this GP from me so there is no a big thradegy but I'm still disappointed. Now I'm looking forward to Bristish GP on the one of my favorite circuits and I can't see other solution for me than place in the top 5 there Cool

Congratz for guys on the podium. Especially for my teammate Goa who has scored big points for HRT! Well done! Smile

View user profile

25 Re: 5. Spain GP (shouting thread) on 18th June 2012, 2:16 am

Arnoldinhu wrote:dmmnit cant watch replay, dont have it
some send it to me
Here's my replay of just the crash. I think it's less laggy overall than Sexy's. Wink
http://www.filedropper.com/arnieadiasshole-crash

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum