Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

3. China GP (shouting thread)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 3:09 pm

Hey, guys, give us your feedback about the Chinese GP (at Shanghai), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- General issues
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
Very Happy

2 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 4:20 pm

:/ 2 DNF, but good news, now wasn't the engine the problems Very Happy

3 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 4:34 pm

damn engine died Sad I had good start in first corner I saw hrt flying so I had to slow down than after that I think it was deadfish that spun in front of me and again one of hrt's but now was crashed in dead I was one one stop strategy thats all Sad

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

4 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 4:37 pm

Fuck fucking fuck, fucking fuck fucking.
first time i could fight a victory i got a pedal problem, i thought that i fix that and qualifying i came, LAG comes to trouble me.
not a single clean lap without little lag.
what ever, good start and will be atleast top6.. or so i thought.. pedal problem comes back, throttle wont go all the way down if i dont kick it very hard. after first stop everything seems feel right but no!! a little screen vibration and pedal problem again!!!
if this isnt a bad karma i dont know what is!!!!1

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

5 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 4:38 pm

I got my race fucked up by ALL possible ways!!!

Got hit by deadfish at T1 in lap 2 and went to the gravel trap, got almost to last and then I had ALL kinds of shit being made by other drivers right in front and behind me - LOTS of you guys trying stupid overtakes in bad spots that only made the two of us lose time... NOT smart at all!
So... thank you!

6th place?!... DAMN!!! Could've fought for the podium for sure - PQP!!!
¬¬'

6 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 4:41 pm

Well in qualy probably due to high attendance of drivers I had jerky graphic and I only managed a 35.9 instead of a possible 35.4.
In the race at the first few laps it was the same, but at the race unfolded it got better. But anyway very difficult, cars appearing and disappearing all the way in my front, very messy first laps, and with all that I ruined my tyres for what could've been a good 1 stop strategy, and it meant that in lap 14 I had a blown tyre with 3 corners until pit, I spun senselessly on the way to pit, sorry about that, it was uncontrolable...And also after too many slides in the 2nd stint, the tyre gave up again in the same place...interesting cause in the testing the strategy worked.

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile

7 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 4:44 pm

This was completely unexpected. Smile
I think my luck will eventually run out, as I got lucky here with the misfortune of raikkO again.
I forgot to change my radiators from qualifying until I realised on lap 2 that I'd lost 20% of my engine. I thought I had no hope and was thinking of retiring, but I turned the engine to 1 and continued to see how things went. Had a nice battle all race with raikkO, although it was much like this year in real F1 where we were racing with tyre condition, not pace. Unfortunately for him, his front left blew on the final lap just before the long straight. My tyres went on the in-lap and my engine was on the verge of death - somehow, thankfully, I made it to the end.

8 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 4:48 pm

I agree with Sexy - to many contacts and wrong moves - no one should try to overtake on force pushing and hitting from behind or on the side - mistakes are possible, but if you make 5 mistakes in a row then its deliberate (i thinks its the right word, not sure Smile.

To me this race felt like destruction derby

View user profile

9 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 4:51 pm

fuck fuck fuck
another terrible race
started on 3rd but at turn 1 Otti who had a great start pushed me a bit wide then my car gone off the track after i came back at turn 2 a little touch with my teammate Joe and my car jumped so lost a lot of places
and also on lap 1 i didnt know my brake didnt work so well so a little contact with Sven sorry about that
and after my only pit stop i catch up luft but i made a mistake ate too much kerb and car got a big spin lost about 15 sec
on the last lap i was looking good for a 5th palce finish but my engine dead on the longest straight Sad
really bad luck and sorry Joe

View user profile

10 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 5:09 pm

Wanted to do well... practiced alot... Shocked

This time I tried to qualify as high as possible. Got to 1.5 sec of pole but still 20th.. Embarassed

Start of race went fine but after a few laps, my computer started doing hickups, loosing 3.5 sec between T1 and T2 at one point. The same thing happened but this time at the exit of the last turn to the long back strait... hit the wall, game over. Crying or Very sad

I had a one pit strategy. How many made 2?

"In order to finish first, first you have to finish", Jackie Steward.
View user profile

11 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 5:11 pm

Adrian said everything,i was unlucky,my tires died in the last lap,before the straight,btw it was my mistake because i pit too early,in lap 10.congrats

View user profile

12 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 5:29 pm

Congrats Adrian.
My tyres died quicker than they did in testing so I had to do an extra unplanned pit stop. Is there some difference in grip between practice and race maybe?

My best lap time here was 1:35.500 (including practice).
I had some nice overtaking action within the first 4 laps.

The thing I liked about this race was the start, nobody hit my arse and I dont remember seeing anyone spin.

Last edited by pxr5 on 27th May 2012, 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

13 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 5:32 pm

Seems like a lot of driver had a tough race, so I had a quick look at the replay of the race start - all I found were flying cars. Sad

14 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 5:39 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Mark Webber has taught me that trick Cool
(I'm going to prepare some pro photos in few hours, stay tune!) Smile

View user profile

15 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 5:49 pm

Lmao I was surrounded by cars in the first corner, I was sure I was out of the race after that.

View user profile

16 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 5:54 pm

I guess it was the trend of the day. Very Happy

17 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 5:59 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
ROFL

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

18 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 6:05 pm

The field

Last edited by pxr5 on 27th May 2012, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

19 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 6:08 pm

lol nice pics

20 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 6:11 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
OK my race: crashs, mistakes, shitty engine -_- and a nice battle with Tom(like every race)

21 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 6:38 pm

yeah i always end up fighting with sven -_-
lol but i like it because i know he will not crash me

my race was fairly simple. i had a one stop strategy and i had target lap times, so i wasn't really concerned with track position so much. i didn't fight too hard against anyone. i had some nice battles with the two mclarens in the opening parts of the race, and sven later on.
i overtook Grisu and Denis together into the hairpin before they went in for their second stops, this was the highlight for me.
i had one incident with sven where we both crashed into grisu at the hairpin but nobody got any damage

sven spun off or something towards then end so i coasted in on boost 2 for a nice podium finish after starting 8th Very Happy

22 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 7:09 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Adrian S Shole wrote:I guess it was the trend of the day. Very Happy

I think it was generally trend of the weekend Smile

View user profile

23 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 8:17 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Ok, now few words about my race. I made a mistake while starting from the grid, burnt my rear tyres and got passed by Joe, Luft and Black. Then beeing very careful I tried to survive the first turn without any damage but it turned out I had bad luck. Sexy and Black touched each other in front of me. Sexy's car jumped a bit and his left rear tyre fell just on my front right. I got a huge jump over two other cars. Even Adam Małysz would't have done it better than me Razz I lost 12 places. Only Jean who seemed to have connections problem and Kurt were behind me...

But car didn't suffer and I still had a contact with other cars so I tried to do my best. On the next lap I had a duel against ADI in T1. I passed him on the inside but he touched me and I got big slide losing my line going wide. When I took the control back I realised that Deadfish had trouble staying reversed in the opposite directionon just on my way! I tried to turn right to avoid him but nothing happened Smile So I had to turn left off the track on the sand. Dead hit me and lost his front wing but my car was still without any damage Smile

I lost very much time there but I catched few guys pretty quickly. On the lap 3 I had very nice duel with Black, Jean and Sexy on the longest straight. Three cars side by side and Sexy who was trying to squeezed his car into that party. I had an oportunity to revenge on Black on lap 8 where he made a mistake in the last turn.

Then I was driving alone till I met ADI making great spin just before the harpin. It looked cool from my camera! Smile On the lap 18 I went to my second pit stop. Grisu and Luft were already there but seemd kile they had some problems because I left the pit lane just behind them.

At the end I had very good duel vs Grisu. I was a bit faster but it was very hard to catch him. I was very close, we in T1 (we went side by side) and T3/4 on the lap 26 but he was able to keep me behind. Moment later I made a little mistake catching too much inside kerb in very fast left hander which caused I got another big slide losing direct contact to Grisu. If it didn't happen I think I would have overtook him finally because at the very end I was quite close to him again...

In sum a race to forget. Finished on the same position as I started (9th). The only good thing is that I have scored 2 valuable points Smile and finished in front of BlackFox who was very self confident thinking that he was able to give me heavy kickass on this track Surprised

View user profile

24 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 8:18 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
wow joe got his first fastest lap!

25 Re: 3. China GP (shouting thread) on 27th May 2012, 8:19 pm

sven where are the results and championship standings pliss

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next