Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Highlight Video - Season 2 - 01. Suzuka GP

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ok... Neutral

It's a shame (bad luck) the Beastie Boys song you chose was copyrighted... I use lots of 'famous' songs on some of my rFactor videos and SO FAR I was lucky not to choose a copyrighted one...

I still wish you could use YT instead, but I understand how you feel about it.
YT used to be amazingly cool until 2007/2008... After Google bought it and the record labels started to bitch about the all copyright shit it just went down... Sad

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Ok... Neutral

It's a shame (bad luck) the Beastie Boys song you chose was copyrighted... I use lots of 'famous' songs on some of my rFactor videos and SO FAR I was lucky not to choose a copyrighted one...

I still wish you could use YT instead, but I understand how you feel about it.
YT used to be amazingly cool until 2007/2008... After Google bought it and the record labels started to bitch about the all copyright shit it just went down... Sad

exactly, its like you uplaoding one of your covers then youtube telling you to remove the audio and replace it with someone elses singing, its pointless.

View user profile

very very nice pxr5

Great video, loved the song! One might say what happened in esses lap 1 it's a 'sabotaaage' Laughing

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile
ADI wrote:Great video, loved the song! One might say what happened in esses lap 1 it's a 'sabotaaage' Laughing

lol thanks, ive always used music the bbc have used at the end of their f1 coverage.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum