Server Status
Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S15 - ROUND 06 - Italy Grand Prix - Incidents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rFR S15 - ROUND 06 - Italy Grand Prix - Incidents on 25th November 2018, 3:58 pm

LAP & TURN/SECTOR

IN 24 HOURS AFTER THE RACE

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

Arek

LAT
LAT
Big apology to Matt. I drove into him when we were slowing down into the pits.
Lap 13

View user profile
Lap 13: Hit in the rear when entering the pitlane, lost front wing, damage to the rear of the car, the pace was not the same afterwards so damage remained.

LAP 20 + 21: Held up by a backmarker for over a lap, i thought he was never gonna let me pass with his ridiculous straight line speed. Then he finally decides its time to let me through by stopping on the racing line and causing a collision. Becuase he wasn't letting me through previously i thought he was going to turn into the corner like before but this time he didnt. Dangerous driving when warned under repeated blue flags.

View user profile
CLOSED

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile
Fox..

We agreed with 24 hours for reporting the incidents...

I still have a couple to report myself, but I'm busy doing other league things right now (also having lunch)..

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
- Lap 03, T7 - Gustavo Montenegro & Danny Robbins (contact)
I bump Danny in the back, but he manages to stay on track - no spin or anything - and he seems to be just fine. I didn't take damage from the contact (the game registered the contact, of course, but gave no actual damage to my car).
A few corners later, at Parabolica, Danny slightly touches the grass (by himself) on the acceleration, then goes wide and spins trying to pull the car back, but sadly hits the wall, loses his front win and decides to retire.
He says it was all from damage from my previous contact with him - and if so, I apologize, of course..

- Lap 20, T1 - Gustavo Montenegro & Gabriel Marcos (blue flag situation)
I was in P4, slowly catching up with Arek in P3 (who was catching up with Thomas in P2) and I also had Matt in P5, catching up with me - so we were all (apparently) going to get to each other and maybe have a 4 drivers battle soon, but.. Then I got Gabriel (in P11) exiting the pits right in front of me and as soon as we got to T1, he put his car right in front of mine - literally blocking me and forcing me off the track to avoid a crash..
He then realized what was going on and he moved away quickly, but it was already too late and the damage was done.. I lost a lot of time and Arek (and Thomas) got away..
Matt would've gotten closer to me as well, but it seems (according to Matt's post above) Gabriel also held him up for some time..

Important to say though:
I know Gabriel for a long time and he is a clean and honest experienced driver.
But rFactor 2 is new to him and I GUESS he doesn't have any huds plugins (other than the original ones from the game) and also certainly not a track map with the drivers positions and etc.. so, he probably didn't know he was being lapped or something like that - I know he wouldn't block any of the lapping cars on purpose - I'm gonna talk to him in private to see how can I help him and prevent things like that to happen again - still (and sadly) I must report this incident anyway..
=/

My own replay files:
mediafire.com file/3hkra12mpzjb9kd

Official Replays (files directly from the server) can be found on the link below, or on DISCORD:

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2514-rfr-gp-s15-official-replays#38334

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum