Visitors

Find us also on...

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S15 - ROUND 04 - Austria Grand Prix - Incidents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

REPORT YOUR INCIDENT(S) 

LAP & TURN/SECTOR

IN 2HOURS AFTER THE RACE

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile
L1 T1 ME VS. GUSTAVO

L6 T2 ME VS. LAWRENSON

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile
- Lap 01, Starting Line - Gustavo Montenegro & Jeffrey Backer (contact)
Jeff didn't start when the lights went off and I tried my best to move my car to the right and avoid him, but it wasn't enough..

- Lap 01, T1 - Gustavo Montenegro & Kimmo Savolainen (contact)
Kimmo braked (a lot) to avoid Thomas and I tried to brake as much as possible to avoid Kimmo, but sadly that wasn't enough either - very light bump, but enough to make Kimmo spin - sorry about that.

- Lap 26, T1 - Gustavo Montenegro & Arek Kulak (contact)
I went a bit over the yellow 'bump' at the exit of T1 and that made me lose my rear and spun my car (I had no control on that) and Arek hit me on the back (not his fault either, of course) and we both spun - still I waited for him and gave the position back (although the position was actually already mine, prior to the contact and spin) - not to mention I got severe rear suspension damage - which will explain the following incident, a couple of corners later:

- Lap 26, T3 - Gustavo Montenegro & Arek Kulak (contact)
The rear suspension damage was making my car barely impossible to drive (just check the rest of my lap and me, trying to get back to the pits), so I braked as much as I could and the car just didn't stop and then I hit Arek - my fault and I apologize, but I didn't know the car just wouldn't brake enough..

Here are my own replay files:
mediafire.com file/ioovhxs9g8vsys9

Official Replays (files directly from the server) can be found on the link below, or on DISCORD:

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2514-rfr-gp-s15-official-replays#38334

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
CLOSED

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum