Visitors

Find us also on...

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S15 - ROUND 03 - Canada Grand Prix - Incidents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

INCIDENT(S) REPORTS HERE

IN 2HOURS AFTER THE RACE

LAP & TURN/SECTOR

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile
L2/T10

Well, that's probably the weirdest accident I've been envolved since started sim racing...

Approaching Turn 10 (that hairpin before the straight) I was fighting against Blackfox.

When I we both entered the corner, I though I had space to take the corner from the outside (racing line), but  when I did it I "closed the door" for Blackfox (my fault - I should took that corner from the inside and avoided the contact, but I also saw on the replay that my car was 100% infront of him on the braking zone, so technicaly I had the preference to take the corner from the racing line and he should predict that I would do that).

Anyway, after the contact I though "uuh, my fault, sorry for that" and I started to decelerate to give him the position on the big straight. 

Please be aware that I didn't make any quick or abrupt move, I simply lifted my throttle and moved out of the racing line so he could see that I'm giving him the position after my mistake.

In my vision, he had about 3 or 4 seconds to realize that I was clearly slowing down and giving him the position. I don't know if he didn't pay attention, If he though I was slow on that straight, if he was much more faster, but what happened after was a huge crash that also involved someone crashing on my crashed car afterwards (I didn't see who was it - I'm really sorry for that).

Last edited by Juan Caires on 28th October 2018, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
yes, that chicane is actually a hairpin but nevermind.
Yes, u did change your line after i started to brake.
and that is my bad on straight because i was changing my fuel mixture & tc and didnt realize you slowed there. the actual hit was weird because i didnt feel or get any damage from it.

anyway.. other stewards will investigate these

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile
Ooops, it's a hairpin, I've changed the words sorry Razz

Anyway, It's was a weird incident with cathastrophic results, I'm really sorry for the others coming from behind and had to avoid my car on the middle of the track

View user profile
- Lap 02, T10 (hairpin) - Gustavo Montenegro & Kenneth Ragland (contact)

Here are my own replay files:
mediafire.com file/rhxwlccb8rwq2ru

Official Replays (files directly from the server) can be found on the link below, or on DISCORD:

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2514-rfr-gp-s15-official-replays#38334

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
CLOSED

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum