Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

1. Japan GP (6.5.12)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 3rd May 2012, 5:33 pm

I HOPE I can participate - both the test race and the official race on sunday - which I'm gonna know if I can be there or not later today, when the referees schedule is gonna be released at the basketball Federation website...

52 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 3rd May 2012, 8:24 pm

Let's say I'm in Very Happy

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile

53 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 4th May 2012, 1:36 am

cheers I'M FUCKIN' IN TOO - HA!!! cheers

The basketball referees schedule for the next week was just released and I'm on 3 games, but... NONE of them are on sunday - YAY!!!
Very Happy

54 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 4th May 2012, 2:50 am

***UPDATE***

I'm out.

Crying or Very sad

FUCK!
FUCK!!
FUCK!!!

My Boss (the Referees Coordinator) just called me and asked me to substitute one of the refs on 3 (three) games on sunday on that damn Cachoeiras de Macacu city, 2:30 hours away from Rio... which means she fucked up my entire day, race and life - GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

She said those are 3 important games and she needed someone she can trust and she knows I'm doing a good job and that's why she called me... Ok, that was nice to hear, but... still I HATE her - GRRRRRRR!!!!!!

FUCK!!!

BAN HER!!! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 4th May 2012, 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

55 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 4th May 2012, 4:06 am

I´m sorry for you Sexy!!! Shit happens but don´t worry, is a long tournament. You´ll have time enough to recover!!!

Good luck in your match!!

View user profile

56 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 4th May 2012, 4:10 am

Thanks, Kurt!

I'm just frustrated for how happy I was and in less than 1 hour everything changed...
Those are great news, professionally speaking (and I need to WORK to pay my bills - not play rFactor), but it's also pretty frustrating, because I was happy thinking I would be able to do BOTH things - race on sunday and work on the other days...
Not to mention that I KNOW the same shit is gonna happen on other race days on this season and that's also pretty frustrating...
Anyway...

It seems that SennaJr got a seat for this race (and probably for some other ones too)...

57 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 4th May 2012, 11:49 am

Laughing

58 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 4th May 2012, 11:57 am

Arek

LAT
LAT
You made a mistake picking up the phone Smile

View user profile

59 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 4th May 2012, 2:30 pm

Yea man that sucks, i never answer the phone or door unless i know who it is and wtf they want and why and when and how lol

View user profile

60 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 4th May 2012, 3:57 pm

sorry to hear it sexy, hopefully you can make the australia race

i never pick up my phone if i see that it's work calling lol

61 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 4th May 2012, 4:25 pm

Well, I also just found out I cant drive in this one, even though I rly wanted to... soz, OUT.

Some say he isn't machine washable. Some say he's terrified of ducks. All we know - he's called The Stig

View user profile

62 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 4th May 2012, 5:21 pm

You guys are probably right and I KNEW something 'bad' would happen if I answered the call, but... still I thought it was the right thing to do and I always try to be a good professional...
Anyway... Thanks for the support and I'm sorry I won't be able to race this one...
The saddest part is that this is probably gonna happen again a LOT this season, but... let's hope I'm a little more lucky next time!

And, just for the sake of it, here are 2 very shitty laps at that damn Suzuka track:

De rFactor

63 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 4th May 2012, 9:23 pm

I'm sorry it turned out that way for you mate, it's unfortunate that exactly in that day you have to work and in rest you have a lot of free time...anyway, still that is more important to you than this game.
For me isn't looking great either, I mean I can participate to races, but being that now I'm concentrating on other stuff I don't have the same time at my disposal for practice like I had before, and given that for me it's very important the testing it'll probably result in a drop in performance...So FI isn't looking to good these days but I'll try to have fun Smile

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile

64 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 4th May 2012, 9:28 pm

You're right about all of the things you said, Mate and I'm also sorry for you...
We both know that our jobs in real life are more important than a 'video game', but at the same time, we love to play it and it would be nice if we could always do both things!
Still we're here just for fun and even if it's gonna be a tough season for FI, we're still going to try/do our best and like we've just said, just to have fun!
I wish you a GREAT race and if you can't score too many points, or get to the podium or win, it's all ok, as long as you have FUN!!!
Senna

65 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 5th May 2012, 5:52 pm

In

View user profile

66 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 5th May 2012, 11:04 pm

In! Sorry to hear so many great drivers can't make it though ):

67 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 6th May 2012, 1:19 am

attention grid, would all non-essential personell please leave the grid NOW

68 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 6th May 2012, 1:22 am

Arek

LAT
LAT
Nice text Cool

View user profile

69 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 6th May 2012, 1:05 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
OFFICIAL PRACTICE SESSION STARTED

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

70 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 6th May 2012, 3:12 pm

Out

71 Re: 1. Japan GP (6.5.12) on 6th May 2012, 3:17 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
otti come back to the server just try to race wven witha 'strange' wheel handling

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum