Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S13 - R14 - Austria Grand Prix - Incidents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rFR S13 - R14 - Austria Grand Prix - Incidents on 10th December 2017, 1:22 pm

REPORT YOUR INCIDENT(S) 

IN 3HOURS AFTER THE RACE

LAP &TURN/SECTOR

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile
how about people stop braking and turning? it ends in spin.
how about dont do dive bomb from 150-200m back? and then hardly taking the corner? if we can race like that, fuck, then i shell go and dive bomb you all in first corner head wall

View user profile
I have nothing to report, myself.
But as usual and just for the record, here are my own replay files, if necessary:
mediafire.com file/5eeea9nqgm9j4cy

Official replays - files directly from the server - can be found here:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2304-rfr-gp-s13-official-replays#37089

Flag

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 11th December 2017, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
Me vs Eduardo Mendez - lap 34 - turn 3 - forcing an overtake by slamming on me, shutting door and leaving me no space on the inside. Cost me podium spot. Similar thing happened at the same spot in lap 21 although to be fair in a much nicer way that time around.

Team Pet Shark
View user profile
CLOSED

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum