Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR GP S13 - 10 Russian Grand Prix - Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rFR GP S13 - 10 Russian Grand Prix - Incidents on 5th November 2017, 1:49 pm

REPORT YOUR INCIDENT(S) HERE

LAP & TURN/SECTOR

IN 3HOURS AFTER THE RACE!!!

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile
Glitch on track I think. Sorry to Kimmo, didn't see that thing coming :/ Pressed ESC after chatting stupidly -.-

"Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." - A stranger
View user profile
yes, u bounced from the glitch.. those are really annoying

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile
Didn't know it was there :/

"Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." - A stranger
View user profile
Nobody knew of that glitch, Andy, so I'm really sorry..

We raced in this track before - I believe 3 times - and never had any issues (any known glitches).. So, it's very unfortunate what happened to you (and Kimmo)..

As I said on WhatsApp after the race.. You (or Kimmo) should've let us know it was all a glitch and we would've had a race restart (which we CAN do, if it's due to a game/track glitch and/or a server issue)..

So, I'm really sorry, but hope we can all have a nice and fun race next sunday - cheer up, mate!!
Smile

I have nothing to report, myself, so here's my own replays, just for the record:
mediafire.com file/hpvwa569mwod0vg

Official replays (files directly from the server) can be found here:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2304-rfr-gp-s13-official-replays#37089

Flag

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
CLOSED

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum