Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR GP S13 - 06 India Grand Prix - Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rFR GP S13 - 06 India Grand Prix - Incidents on 1st October 2017, 1:33 pm

INCIDENT(S) REPORT'S

LAP & TURN/SECTOR

IN 3HOURS AFTER THE RACE

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile
Lap 13 - Pit entry. The game gave me a DT penalty for speeding in the pit lane. I didn't speed on the pit lane. No flood plain please. Smile

Eduardo M.
View user profile
i got DT too but in my case maybe i slowed down a bit too late

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile
Pit lane was clearly glitched.

Happened to me too and to several drivers - I checked the replay and none of them exceeded the speed limit on the track visual marks (which were obviously NOT matching with the real actual markers, that were 'invisible' to us and we could only base ourselves in what we could SEE), so..

The LAT will discuss if we keep the results or discard them - to try and be fair to everyone who was affected by this track's glitches - the truth is that not all of the final results were a 100% legit and we just can't tell for sure which ones were, or were not.

And we will NOT have 'half points' option.

We will keep the full results (points), or none.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
how is possible that me and Edijs are not penalised after our pitstops? Smile

View user profile
Well, that's the point...

The glitch was pretty random and not everyone were penalized by it.

And people doing correct pit stops got penalized (me included) - which is obviously not fair or right.

That's why this was all clearly a glitch/bug from the track - not a driver's mistake.

The problem is that this glitch directly affected the race results and championship standings.
So now, the admins must find the best solution to be fair to everyone about this problem.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I'd like to report the dickhead who created the track in general for rfactor and say that he is an idiot.

I also had DT, not one but 3

View user profile
Well, the track wasn't the best one ever designed, I must admit..

But we had it once in the past and I honestly didn't remember any reports of glitches or anything - I mean.. if there was any report, I totally forgot about them and I think no one else remembered them as well..

So, we could only assume the track was 'ok', but.. we found out a bit too late that it wasn't - sorry about that, everyone..
=/

lmao Logan  Laughing

View user profile

10 Re: rFR GP S13 - 06 India Grand Prix - Incidents on 1st October 2017, 11:09 pm

CLOSED

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum