Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 2:38 pm

REPORT YOUR INCIDENT(S) HERE

LAP & TURN/SECTOR

IN 3HOURS AFTER THE RACE

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

2 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 4:17 pm

L1 T6 Logan Johnson cutted overtake

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

3 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 4:21 pm

Lap.14 T4 Jeffrey Backer ignoring blue flags and closing me a lot, as a result I hitted him and this destroyed a bit my race

Last edited by iMark on 3rd September 2017, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

4 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 4:21 pm

L15 T1 Alaster trying to take me out hardcore way?

View user profile

5 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 4:32 pm

L1, T8. Edijs Batars Edex crashed me.
L2, T6 - T7. Julio Ronaldi drove into me and we collided.
L3, T8. Logan Johnson crashed me and caused me damage in my left pontoon.
L18, T10-T11. Dragan Tanasic did brake me in the middle of the straight so we crashed.
L26, T2. Mark Zervos crashed me.

Eduardo M.
View user profile

6 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 4:34 pm

Gatis Stalshans wrote:L15 T1 Alaster trying to take me out hardcore way?
What? You went inside and then turned into me... I kept it straight and my path and direction and intention was clear, you were the one who almost crossed into the pitlane. Don't blame me for your unsafe moves.

Last edited by Alaster on 3rd September 2017, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

YOU MUST CONQUER THE WILD COUNTRY TO WIN THE RACE FOREVER!
View user profile http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

7 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 4:36 pm

Alaster wrote:
Gatis Stalshans wrote:L15 T1 Alaster trying to take me out hardcore way?
What? You went inside and then turned into me... I kept it straight and my path and direction and intention was clear, you were the one who almost crossed into the pitlane. Don't blame me for your unsafe moves.

Straight?

View user profile

8 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 4:37 pm

iMark wrote:Lap.14 T4 Jeffrey Backer ignoring blue flags and closing me a lot, as a result I hitted him and this destroyed a bit my race

my side on this: game didn't trigger a blue flag due to (what I presume) me passing you on the start/finish straight. I was in an attempt to overtake Julio Ronaldi who went wide but I backed out cause I noticed that I couldn't pass him.

View user profile

9 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 4:47 pm

SSJ2Luigi wrote:
iMark wrote:Lap.14 T4 Jeffrey Backer ignoring blue flags and closing me a lot, as a result I hitted him and this destroyed a bit my race

my side on this: game didn't trigger a blue flag due to (what I presume) me passing you on the start/finish straight. I was in an attempt to overtake Julio Ronaldi who went wide but I backed out cause I noticed that I couldn't pass him.
And what with this? Were you a backmarker or not?

View user profile

10 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 4:48 pm

Eduardo Méndez wrote:L1, T8. Edijs Batars Edex crashed me.
L2, T6 - T7. Julio Ronaldi drove into me and we collided.
L3, T8. Logan Johnson crashed me and caused me damage in my left pontoon.
L18, T10-T11. Dragan Tanasic did brake me in the middle of the straight so we crashed.
L26, T2. Mark Zervos crashed me.
Sorry for this, I know that I did a late braking, which was a big mistake!

View user profile

11 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 5:06 pm

L1 T6 i cut the corner because in my opinion Kimo didnt leave enough space for the both of us, if i wouldnt have we would have crashed.

L3 exit of T3 someone spun and rejoined dangerously in the track, hit me and as a result i lost my front wing and had a damaged suspension.

L3 chicane, i hit eduardo. It was my fault. i had no front wing and was making my way to the pits slowly. Even though i braked way earlier for the chicane still couldnt stop the car as i had no downforce and as a result i hit Eduardo. If this incident is to be investigated i would suggest the to keep in mind that i was a passenger at that point.

View user profile

12 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 5:16 pm

loganjohnson wrote:L1 T6 i cut the corner because in my opinion Kimo didnt leave enough space for the both of us, if i wouldnt have we would have crashed.

L3 exit of T3 someone spun and rejoined dangerously in the track, hit me and as a result i lost my front wing and had a damaged suspension.

L3 chicane, i hit eduardo. It was my fault. i had no front wing and was making my way to the pits slowly. Even though i braked way earlier for the chicane still couldnt stop the car as i had no downforce and as a result i hit Eduardo. If this incident is to be investigated i would suggest the to keep in mind that i was a passenger at that point.

I wasn't trying to rejoin, I was simply spinning, also, five other people avoided me.
If this incident is to be investigated i would suggest the to keep in mind that i was a passenger at that point.

View user profile

13 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 5:19 pm

Obviously not personal

Julius Ronaldi & me Lap 2 Turn 6 - 
I made sure 
To brake just a touch later , hovewer seems like there was no intention on Caterham car to brake normally, massive speed into corner , & diving into my car.
So, Contact , Spin & Damage to my Car

Also same driver  Lap 2 turn 10 

Returning in unsafe way to track with damaged car
- pushing my car of the Track.

And Gatis Stalshans (Letting  through Lap)

I know Im not special

But i was behind and within 1 Second for more then 1 Lap, (36 37 38)

So finally when i approached on lap 38 within 1 tenth you still didnt seem to let go , until i was wide  between 3-4 turn on lap38. Then only i was able to pass, taking into account this is a quite difficult track i tried to be cautios and waited for you to let go,But it took just a bit too long, 

No Hard Feelings Guys!
Wishing the Best
And hope we can find a better way 
next time)!

View user profile

14 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 5:24 pm

a i g e wrote:Obviously not personal

Julius Ronaldi & me Lap 2 Turn 6 - 
I made sure 
To brake just a touch later , hovewer seems like there was no intention on Caterham car to brake normally, massive speed into corner , & diving into my car.
So, Contact , Spin & Damage to my Car

Also same driver  Lap 2 turn 10 

Returning in unsafe way to track with damaged car
- pushing my car of the Track.

And Gatis Stalshans (Letting  through Lap)

I know Im not special

But i was behind and within 1 Second for more then 1 Lap, (36 37 38)

So finally when i approached on lap 38 within 1 tenth you still didnt seem to let go , until i was wide  between 3-4 turn on lap38. Then only i was able to pass, taking into account this is a quite difficult track i tried to be cautios and waited for you to let go,But it took just a bit too long, 

No Hard Feelings Guys!
Wishing the Best
And hope we can find a better way 
next time)!

Sorry, I was simply catching Kimmo and seeing that you were miles away from 4th I tried to slow down as less as possible.

View user profile

15 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 6:01 pm

I have nothing to report, myself.
Still, here are my own replay files, if necessary:

mediafire.com file/61f21cq7fpghesf

Official Replays (files directly from the server):

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2304-rfr-gp-s13-official-replays#37089

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

16 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 6:47 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:I have nothing to report, myself.
Still, here are my own replay files, if necessary:

mediafire.com file/61f21cq7fpghesf

Official Replays (files directly from the server):

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2304-rfr-gp-s13-official-replays#37089
I wish it was the only post in this thread. I could simply ignore it and move forward to another race  Razz

View user profile

17 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 6:54 pm

Don't be lazy, Mop Boy!
Check the admin area..
I already listed all the incidents there, in chronological order - it's 11 in total - now you and the other Stewards have a lot of homework to do - better start soon!!
Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

18 Re: rFR GP S13 - 03 Laguna Seca Gp - Incidents on 3rd September 2017, 7:17 pm

CLOSED

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum