» rFR GP S13 - Rules & Regulations
by greggreg Today at 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Penalties
by Antonio Hreljanovic 1 16th November 2017, 12:37 am

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 8:45 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 8:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 - Official RESULTS - Turkey GP (Istanbul)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 8:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 12th November 2017, 7:28 pm

» rFR S13 - Drivers Numbers
by Adrian Znosko 12th November 2017, 6:18 pm

» Player names on server
by Adrian Znosko 12th November 2017, 6:16 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S12 - R15 - Austria Grand Prix - Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

REPORT YOUR INCIDENT(S) 

LAP & TURN/SECTOR

IN 24HOURS AFTER THE RACE

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile
I love how all the corners have proper names, except for Turn 6, which is just "Turn 6" - looks like they got tired and just gave up in coming with a name for that one.. Razz

Nothing to report.
But here are my own replay files, just for the record:

mediafire.com file/ql5f1f6tjb73xdb

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
L10, T7 me and edjis.

He took a much tighter line in t7 and his exit speed was compromised and therefore was slower than mine as i took the normal racing line. At the exit of  t7 there was space for me on the outside so i went there as it was my only option to go, otherwise i would have just hit him from behind. 

I had m nose alongside on his outside and than he pushed me wide and i went to the barrier taking a lot of damage. I can see why he did that move because he was trying to get a good position for the last corner.

Also a note to the guys that are being lapped. Dont stop on the apex and dont stop to hard when you do so, just move to the side.

View user profile
loganjohnson wrote:L10, T7 me and edjis.

He took a much tighter line in t7 and his exit speed was compromised and therefore was slower than mine as i took the normal racing line. At the exit of  t7 there was space for me on the outside so i went there as it was my only option to go, otherwise i would have just hit him from behind. 

I had m nose alongside on his outside and than he pushed me wide and i went to the barrier taking a lot of damage. I can see why he did that move because he was trying to get a good position for the last corner.

Also a note to the guys that are being lapped. Dont stop on the apex and dont stop to hard when you do so, just move to the side.
100%my fault and i admit it, i should het penalty for that incident 100%

View user profile

Arek

LAT
LAT
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:I love how all the corners have proper names, except for Turn 6, which is just "Turn 6" - looks like they got tired and just gave up in coming with a name for that one.. Razz
That corner should be named Arek beucase I was the fastest man to have ever gone through there  Razz

View user profile

Arek

LAT
LAT
Well, actually every corner in this track should be named after me  Razz

View user profile
CLOSED

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum