» rFR GP S13 - Rules & Regulations
by greggreg Today at 10:57 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Penalties
by Antonio Hreljanovic 1 15th November 2017, 11:37 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:45 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 - Official RESULTS - Turkey GP (Istanbul)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 12th November 2017, 6:28 pm

» rFR S13 - Drivers Numbers
by Adrian Znosko 12th November 2017, 5:18 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents on 12th March 2017, 2:53 pm

INCIDENT(S) REPORTS HERE

LAP & TURN

ASAP!!!

IN 24HOURS AFTER THE RACE!!!

View user profile

2 Re: S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents on 12th March 2017, 4:37 pm

Lap 4 turn 7. Runs out of fuel and decides to turn back onto the racing line.

View user profile

3 Re: S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents on 12th March 2017, 4:42 pm

I have nothing to report, myself.

Still, here are my own replays, if necessary (Quali PB and Full Race)

mediafire.com file/247mfhgd69w2pwp

Flag

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

4 Re: S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents on 12th March 2017, 4:53 pm

Gatis Stalshans wrote:Lap 4 turn 7. Runs out of fuel and decides to turn back onto the racing line.

The scene with Tom James, hm? That was insane, he nearly took me out too just a moment before. :/
-no actual report-

"Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." - A stranger
View user profile

5 Re: S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents on 12th March 2017, 6:46 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
I've also got nothing to report but I saw a few drivers cut through the white lane going into the pits. As far as I know before the race  it was said that we were allowed to cut that mini chicane on the other side of the pit wall but nothing was said about the white line that shows the way the car going into the pits has to take which you can't cross by default in every track that has such a line. So my question is: has it changed and from now we can go into the pits whatever we like even making late moves crossing white lanes in every track?  Suspect

View user profile

6 Re: S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents on 12th March 2017, 6:54 pm

To be honest, we rarely force the drivers to respect the white line at the pit ENTRY (unless it's to avoid an incident or an absurd (and ilegal) gain of time).

On the other hand, we ALWAYS force the drivers to respect the white line at the pit EXIT.

And at Interlagos, we NEVER forced the drivers to use it (pit entry) - I think we also agreed a long time ago that everybody could ignore that line and I've seen people do it in all of the previous seasons, so I think that's 'normal' for Interlagos.

So, just like you assumed it was 'ok' to overtake from where you did at Dubai, I myself, also assumed it was ok to ignore that line at Interlagos and never bothered (including today) about it - although I believe I actually respected it, for the most part (gotta check on my replay) - I was more afraid of hitting the walls when braking hard, than anything else (I could easily lose the rear sometimes on hard brakings)..

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

7 Re: S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents on 12th March 2017, 7:08 pm

Arek wrote:I've also got nothing to report but I saw a few drivers cut through the white lane going into the pits. As far as I know before the race  it was said that we were allowed to cut that mini chicane on the other side of the pit wall but nothing was said about the white line that shows the way the car going into the pits has to take which you can't cross by default in every track that has such a line. So my question is: has it changed and from now we can go into the pits whatever we like even making late moves crossing white lanes in every track?  Suspect
Ha! Funny..

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

8 Re: S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents on 13th March 2017, 4:06 pm

Yea im sorry my HUD (i use GID) is above the Pit sign so i didnt realize i had qualy fuel and I was out of fuel already when realized i was on the racing line. I know you crashed sorry for your race but it wasnt on purpose.

If i get a penalty its fine.

View user profile

9 Re: S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents on 13th March 2017, 8:11 pm

CLOSED

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum