» Hi racers
by TanaSIC Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 China Grand Prix - Incidents
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 7:16 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 - Provisional RESULTS - China GP (Shanghai)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Official Replays
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 4:46 pm

» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)
by Alaster 16th September 2017, 11:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 04 Portugal Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 10th September 2017, 7:41 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S11 - R17 - Pacific Grand Prix - Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rFR S11 - R17 - Pacific Grand Prix - Incidents on 29th January 2017, 2:51 pm

REPORT YOUR INCIDENT(S) HERE

LAP & TURN

View user profile
Lap 1 turn 3 was a complete shambles, Gatis move over in braking zone then I get spun by Igor Milancovic, ruin my race >Sad

The Hornets are out to sting  Cool #30
View user profile
Mobsy, you was spining and then run on me and spin both of us. I did not do anything to you. My race was ruined then too.

View user profile
I couldn't do anything else you came inside me in turn 4

View user profile
No, i was outside of you. First you spin on one side then you want to recover but spin on oposite direction and run on me. someone else causing your spining and then we both go of track.

View user profile
I wasn't spinning on the outside I was taking a normal line into turn 4

View user profile
No, you dont. You was recovering from spining, but then because of some reason you drive to right. Look replay from my car. I see that you spining to the left in front of me, but then i dont see you any more and go more right just because i dont want to hit you. Then sudenly you just go in front of me from the left, but you have enough space and should just drive straight. Why are you going to right?

View user profile
You were going really far to the left, not to the right

View user profile
Look, renault driver was guilt for your situation. That is it.

View user profile
Maybe there was also some lag involved, since the both of you claim to have seen something entirely different on your own screens.

I'd suggest both of you to please, upload your entire race replay file to MediaFire, or MEGA (or any other hosting services you like) and allowing the Stewards to have access to download them, so they can judge the whole incident a lot more clearly, knowing exactly what happened on each one of you's monitors - otherwiae they'll have only the Official Replay (file directly from the server) to base their judgement and will have to go with whatever that replay shows..

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Arek

LAT
LAT
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:
I'd suggest both of you to please, upload your entire race replay file to MediaFire, or MEGA (or any other hosting services you like) and allowing the Stewards to have access to download them, so they can judge the whole incident a lot more clearly, knowing exactly what happened on each one of you's monitors - otherwiae they'll have only the Official Replay (file directly from the server) to base their judgement and will have to go with whatever that replay shows..
Please don't bother. Just take a short video with your mobile phone and post on our Whatsapp group. Faster and easier for everyone Wink

View user profile
Arek.. geez..

The only way for the stewards to analyze the incident properly, having the ability to pause the replay and to check it from all possible angles (cameras), slow motion and etc, is to have the drivers' own replay files - the complete files - as it's written on the Rules & Regulations.

Still it's up to the drivers if they want to provide the Stewards with that info or not - otherwise (as I said previously) the stewards will only have the official replays to 'guide' their analisis..

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Arek

LAT
LAT
I don't need to pause or play in slow motion to see and find out whether there was lag involved or not comparing to the official replay  Razz

View user profile
Great job, Mr. "Steward"...
Rolling Eyes

Arek

LAT
LAT
You wlecome. As always  Cool

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum