Formula 1 racing and more!

Server status
Twitter news

Latest topics

» Hi racers
by Alex Hill Today at 1:07 am

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th September 2017, 5:23 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 China Grand Prix - Incidents
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 7:16 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 - Provisional RESULTS - China GP (Shanghai)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Official Replays
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 4:46 pm

» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)
by Alaster 16th September 2017, 11:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 04 Portugal Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 10th September 2017, 7:41 pm


Find us on



You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S11 - R13 - ITALY Grand Prix - Event Sign In (18/12/16)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]




Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
IN.

...

ATTENTION / IMPORTANT!!!


I hope everybody already sorted out and fixed any SimRacingTools problems.

There was an update about 2 weeks ago and people must reinstall the 2 plugins, from inside the SimRacingTools program.

It's all pretty simply if you read and follow the instructions (STEP 3) on the link below:

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2003-anti-cheater-simracingtools-download-how-to-use#34340

You MUST have your SimRacingTools working properly to be allowed to race on the next event (this sunday, at Monza) - make sure you're good to go NOW (don't wait until the very last minute - our event will NOT be delayed because of that)!

...

ATTENTION 2/ IMPORTANT 2!!!

Drivers doing their 'League Debut' (1st race in the league) MUST START FROM THE PITS - meaning you will NOT take part in the Qualifying session and will have to wait for all the cars begin to move after the green lights on the Race session to click to go to track - then you will move your cars to the exit of the pit lane and wait for the pit lane lights to turn green - they will turn green as soon as the leader of the race reaches the end of Sector 1, on track - then you guys can start/accelerate, exit the pit lane and race normally.

Flag




Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
I think I might try to attend this race, however, my time in practice may be an issue.

I'm not exactly sure on what I need to do to improve my time.



Alex Turner
View user profile
You certainly need more practice, Alex.

Not sure if you're already ready to race with us if you're 4 secs slower than the slowest guy...

But if you race, as explained above, you'll have to start from the pits (not to mention follow all those other steps to be allowed to race - anti-cheater and etc), so maybe this is something for you to think about carefully - or the Admins may decide about it too - we'll see...

For now, just keep praticing!
Smile




Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
Joe McZombie got the server set to Barcelona track now. Is there any command line to put it back to Monza? Any admins online to fix this?



YOU MUST CONQUER THE WILD COUNTRY TO WIN THE RACE FOREVER!
View user profile http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

Sven

avatar
League Director
League Director
/callvote event rFR track name

Everyone can do it

Here the track name should be Monza or Italy



View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com
Sven wrote:/callvote event rFR track name

Everyone can do it

Here the track name should be Monza or Italy

Sven that is not much use if Joe is also on the server blocking it, because the vote won't pass will it?

I have reset the server and set it to load Monza as the first track




View user profile
ok thanks Sven, Tom



YOU MUST CONQUER THE WILD COUNTRY TO WIN THE RACE FOREVER!
View user profile http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com
I'm In



The Hornets are out to sting  Cool #30
View user profile
in

View user profile
IN



YOU MUST CONQUER THE WILD COUNTRY TO WIN THE RACE FOREVER!
View user profile http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com
DarkMetal485 wrote:I think I might try to attend this race, however, my time in practice may be an issue.

I'm not exactly sure on what I need to do to improve my time.
Hello there. Check out your top speed on Liveracers leaderboard, it is a bit low compared to the others. You might be running too much wing. Check out the sector times, too. You will get a general idea which part of the track you are losing time.



YOU MUST CONQUER THE WILD COUNTRY TO WIN THE RACE FOREVER!
View user profile http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com
I am in

View user profile
in



View user profile
In.

View user profile

Arek

avatar
LAT
LAT
IN Smile

View user profile
In (finally!) Smile

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9J5u0IK5A9xSMeUeo8uq5A
IN

View user profile
IN

View user profile
THe new Anticheater always gets detected as a virus ,.....



"Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." - A stranger
View user profile
welp connection lost during lap 18
I dont even know why, im even using wired connection and all my internet stuff such as steam is still working.
guess its my unlucky day Sad

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9J5u0IK5A9xSMeUeo8uq5A
Well, that was the worst race i've ever done. Crashes, people who seemingly don't know what's a brake pedal, crashes once again.
It's been a while since i had a clean race, so - honestly - I can't be so pissed every single Sunday. That's the reason why I'm going to retire from the championship from now. I had a good time here in this year since I joined, but now I just can't have a clean battle.
I'll continue to visit the forum and sometimes I'll join the server, but that's a goodbye from me.

View user profile

Arek

avatar
LAT
LAT
Rib96 wrote:Well, that was the worst race i've ever done. Crashes, people who seemingly don't know what's a brake pedal, crashes once again.
It's been a while since i had a clean race, so - honestly - I can't be so pissed every single Sunday. That's the reason why I'm going to retire from the championship from now. I had a good time here in this year since I joined, but now I just can't have a clean battle.
I'll continue to visit the forum and sometimes I'll join the server, but that's a goodbye from me.
Please don't go Massi. It's just bad luck. It will change  Crying or Very sad

View user profile
Arek wrote:
Rib96 wrote:Well, that was the worst race i've ever done. Crashes, people who seemingly don't know what's a brake pedal, crashes once again.
It's been a while since i had a clean race, so - honestly - I can't be so pissed every single Sunday. That's the reason why I'm going to retire from the championship from now. I had a good time here in this year since I joined, but now I just can't have a clean battle.
I'll continue to visit the forum and sometimes I'll join the server, but that's a goodbye from me.
Please don't go Massi. It's just bad luck. It will change  Crying or Very sad

Massi, consider sleeping on it for a night. I think Arek is right Smile



"Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." - A stranger
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum