Formula 1 racing and more!

Server status
Twitter news

Latest topics

» rFR S13 - ROUND 12 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Event Sign In (26/11/17)
by Arek 22nd November 2017, 9:51 pm

» rFR GP S12 - Register For Season 13
by greggreg 20th November 2017, 10:59 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Rules & Regulations
by greggreg 20th November 2017, 10:57 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Penalties
by Antonio Hreljanovic 1 15th November 2017, 11:37 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:45 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 - Official RESULTS - Turkey GP (Istanbul)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 12th November 2017, 6:28 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S11 - R6 - European Grand Prix - Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rFR S11 - R6 - European Grand Prix - Incidents on 9th October 2016, 2:52 pm

REPORT YOUR INCIDENT(S) HERE IN 24HOURS AFTER THE RACE

LAP & TURN/SECTOR

View user profile
Denis Belarus hit me and rotate me on lap 14, turn 2 or 3.

View user profile
I have nothing to report myself.

Still here are my own replay files, if necessary:

mediafire.com file/3a21v99bao7sbdo

Official Replays can be found here:

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2077-rfr-gp-s11-official-replays#35056

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
Sorry Igor, you are very much slowed down. (Foolish turn head wall ) I have nowhere to go. I am very sorry that it happened. Sad

View user profile
Actualy i want to let you pass after that turn becauce you was on fresh tires and i know that i do not have chance and dont want to ruin our races but you was to incautious. That realy ruin my race.

View user profile
I am very sorry, Igor. But it was very slow. See my onboard. I correctly entered in the turn.

View user profile
Lap 24, T8 (Coppice)
Denis goes to the right, I mantain my line and then he returns on the left, smashing me out the track.

View user profile
I had my fight with Peter. I moved to the right a little bit, but to get a turn I had to go back to the left.

View user profile
I think Lap 6 or 7 at Sector 1!One of the 2016 Renaults took me out and destroyed my rear!The car was all over the place after that!

View user profile
I want to report multiple incidents, but there was no damage to my car. This message is just to remind all of us, about network lag and all that. I know I am slow... If you are faster than me, I will always let you pass in a safe section of the track. Let us respect each other, and keep in mind the nature of online racing. Donington was a wild and wacky race. We all must learn and race better for the next event.

So practice, practice, practice. And really, it sucks to see how some drivers ask how much rad/ducts/fuel/etc when you drive the laps to learn these things and setup your car. Also, remember to turn on the anti-cheat always to make it easier for our admins who work hard so we can race and enjoy escape velocity.

Anyway, you know what I mean. We all dream about being a pro racer; lets behave as a pro racer would.

YOU MUST CONQUER THE WILD COUNTRY TO WIN THE RACE FOREVER!
View user profile http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com
I couldn't agree more.

Thanks for this important message, Alaster - heads up, everyone!
Smile

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Lap 1 got hit by 2016 renault in second to last corner
Lap 2 got hit by 2006 renault in last corner

Some guys should start using mirrors for real, It might seem like I was braking late but thats where I brake in those corners in race conditions its just that other guys brake way earlier for some reason (you can check where I was braking in other laps), and I know I can make corners at that speed, and in both cases during turn in I was side by side. I usualy dont report stuff but this race was really ridiculous. I practiced and tested all stuff and was fastest guy on pure pace on liveracers and then my race gets ruined in first two laps.

Team Pet Shark
View user profile
Antonio Hreljanovic 1 wrote:Lap 1 got hit by 2016 renault in second to last corner
Lap 2 got hit by 2006 renault in last corner

Some guys should start using mirrors for real, It might seem like I was braking late but thats where I brake in those corners in race conditions its just that other guys brake way earlier for some reason (you can check where I was braking in other laps), and I know I can make corners at that speed, and in both cases during turn in I was side by side. I usualy dont report stuff but this race was really ridiculous. I practiced and tested all stuff and was fastest guy on pure pace on liveracers and then my race gets ruined in first two laps.

Lap 1 got hit by 2016 renault in second to last corner

You weren't side by side with me, you tried to dive bomb me and failed taking me with you. And your race wasnt ruined by other people, it was ruined by yourself spinning out and losing your front wing.

View user profile
sorry to say this, but I think the report should contain the name of the pilots involved, only a measure of clarification, when the track had two cars of Renault 2016. I do not want to be rude, just to the proper orientation.
Grateful.

View user profile
It's ok, Matsu.

The Stewards can identify WHO was involved in each incident when they check the replays.
We only need the LAP and TRACK SECTION of the incident.

Then we simply check that specific lap and track section of the driver who reported the incidents - and then 'automatically' we find WHO else was involved in it.

Posting the name of the drivers usually sounds like an 'acusation' and creates a bad mood between the drives and even pointless discussions and 'fights' between them here on the forum (or on track in future races) and it's good to try and avoid all of that, if possible.
Smile

CLOSED

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile
That's ok, sorry about this!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum