» Hi racers
by Arek 21st September 2017, 10:19 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th September 2017, 5:23 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 China Grand Prix - Incidents
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 7:16 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 - Provisional RESULTS - China GP (Shanghai)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Official Replays
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 4:46 pm

» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)
by Alaster 16th September 2017, 11:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 04 Portugal Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 10th September 2017, 7:41 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101 Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread on 16th December 2016, 5:46 pm

I'll choose a seat in Lotus, if that is possible, since that is the only team free.

For now though, I would be fine driving a Reserve Car.

Alex Turner
View user profile

102 Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread on 16th December 2016, 5:52 pm

For now, you'll have to drive one of the Reserve Cars and you'll be set as a Reserve Driver.

You can get a permanent seat in the future (if there are seats avaliable then), after showing commitment to the league (not missing races) and respecting all the rules and the other drivers, not causing incidents, driving clean and etc...

Make sure to follow all the necessary steps to officialize your registration to the league and current championship and then just go to track and practice!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

103 Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread on 17th December 2016, 11:53 pm

So sorry forgoted about pasword and only literaly 20min found where i writen the pasword. if i have to go then i am going to lotos Sad

View user profile

104 Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread on 18th December 2016, 1:07 am

Well, congrats for getting a permanent seat - from now on you'll race with the first Lotus car!!

Other reserve drivers will also get a promotion soon, if they keep showing commitment to the league and having clean races!!

Flag

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

105 Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread on 23rd December 2016, 11:27 am

So, if you haven't any free seat, I could drive in reserved car?

View user profile

106 Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread on 23rd December 2016, 5:12 pm

So, if you haven't any free seat, I could drive in reserved car?

View user profile

107 Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread on 23rd December 2016, 5:13 pm

Yes.

That's the protocol for new drivers - they start as a Reserve Driver, racing with a Reserve Car - and they can still take part on the races normally - and may get a Permanent Seat in the near future if there's any avaliable AND the new drivers show commitment to the league (by not missing/skipping the races) and respect to the rules and the other drivers (by not causing incidents on the races).

Every new driver MUST start their first race in the league from the PITS - so the new drivers will NOT take part in the qualifying session of their first league event.

And last but not least...
Once you complete ALL of the steps inside the link below (especially the one about the anti-cheater), THEN you're allowed to take part in a league official event - you can NOT participate if ANY of the steps/procedures are missing...

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1509-joining-the-rfactor-racers-league-read-this-first#29739

So, read and do it all carefully and we'll see you on track!
Smile

108 Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread on 4th January 2017, 9:26 am

I will pick the lotus free seat if possible.

View user profile

109 Re: Season 11 - TEAM Choice thread on 4th January 2017, 4:35 pm

Hello, Yordan!

Here's the protocol for new drivers:

They start as a Reserve Driver, racing with a Reserve Car - and they can still take part on the races normally - and may get a Permanent Seat in the near future if there's any avaliable AND the new drivers show commitment to the league (by not missing/skipping the races) and respect to the rules and the other drivers (by not causing incidents on the races).

Every new driver MUST start their first race in the league from the PITS - so the new drivers will NOT take part in the qualifying session of their first league event.

And last but not least...
Once you complete ALL of the steps inside the link below (especially the one about the anti-cheater), THEN you're allowed to take part in a league official event - you can NOT participate if ANY of the steps/procedures are missing...

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1509-joining-the-rfactor-racers-league-read-this-first#29739

So, read and do it all carefully and we'll see you on track!
Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum