Formula 1 racing and more!

Server status
Twitter news

Latest topics

» rFR S13 - ROUND 12 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Event Sign In (26/11/17)
by Arek 22nd November 2017, 9:51 pm

» rFR GP S12 - Register For Season 13
by greggreg 20th November 2017, 10:59 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Rules & Regulations
by greggreg 20th November 2017, 10:57 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Penalties
by Antonio Hreljanovic 1 15th November 2017, 11:37 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:45 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 - Official RESULTS - Turkey GP (Istanbul)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 12th November 2017, 6:28 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

SRD S3 - 06 Italy GP 1 (Mugello) - Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Report the incidents you saw or was involved with by mentioning:

- RACE (1 or 2)

- LAP (1-15)

- SECTION (corner, straight etc)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
I have no incidents to report myself (for now)...

Still here are MY OWN replays, just in case:
mediafire.com download/lm3hw6ohfa5dghf

The Official Replays (files directly from the server) can be found here:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1934-srd-s3-official-replays#33739

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Hi guys,

- RACE (2)

- LAP (1)

- SECTION (last corner of the main straight)

Contact me and Sadji Shumari

I made my defense trajectory inside of the curve a little out of tangency and just spreading a little, but not enough to prevent overtaking on the inside or outside of the curve, that was in the center and Sajdi hit me two times in the same curve on the first hit me and i lost the rear and the car traction and the second touch took me from the inside of the curve, showing certain intolerance when trying to pass me. Nevertheless i make this claim not be the first time Sadji throw me off the track.

- RACE (2)

- LAP ( 8 )

- SECTION (Sector 1, after chincane)

Adi overtook me offside the track.

View user profile
CORRECTING LAP 8, NOT Cool

View user profile

Adi overtook me offside the track.

More like I avoided you... Smile
It will be better if I crashed into you? The difference in speed was so great that an 'avoidance' through the other side (on track) would be a risk of spinning, which I did earlier (spun) while I was behind Sexy and trying not to bump him...tricky stuff at those high speed corners when following someone.
So a bit on the grass (I dont think I was with all the car) was the safest and easiest solution at that moment.

At this race was all about being careful not to crash at the car in front as you wouldn't know what speed it will take.
As in T2, L1, race 2, I entered much slower than usual and still bump the one in front, then in the same time from behind someone bumped (crashed) me, as it show how slow were taking the corners the ones in front...
I understand the first lap you're taking it cautious, but still a 90% of speed or sth you gotta have, otherwise its just slalom from the car behind.

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile
I haven't checked the incidents yet and I'm NOT blaming ADI or anyone for anything, ok?

But I think we must always consider 2 things:

We are allowed to go off of the track limits and even overtake someone by doing that ONLY IF that someone is spinning, or crashed, or lost control of their car.

If we overtook someone from outside the track limits 'just because they were slower than us', we MUST give the place back - and if they're really that slow, we will certainly overtake them again a few corners later, so no big deal.

And on Race 2, we are supposed to have the 'slower' cars in front and the faster on the back (because the grid is the reverse final order of Race 1) - we should KNOW that and also expect the different situations that may come from it - keep in mind it's a 'challenge' for everyone: slower guys trying to hold off the faster guys, while the faster guys are coming from behind with all the traffic ahead - and it can all be pretty tricky, but that's expected - we must 'adapt' to it.

I'm not sure but I think he made a mistake or something, he was too slow for that part of the track....
And it wasn't like I gained an advantage or something , it was a straight line...

Anyway it doesn't matter, with or without the penalty my position in R2 remains the same, I'm just saying this for the principle, I think we should take it in the spirit of rules and not letter by letter...

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile
I wasnt 'judging' anything.
I still havent watched the replay.
All I said was based on my thoughts and how I see what I believe to be right or wrong, fair or unfair in situations like those.
I know each case is different and all the conditions that led to and helped to cause an incident have to be analyzed carefully so no one is prejudiced unfairly.

I still stand for all I said about our 'mindset' and 'mentality' for race 2 though.. It's a totally different 'scenario' compared to race 1 - and that's the goal - so we gotta be ready to face and deal with it a bit differently as how we do it on race 1 - so maybe we can be better prepared to avoid most or at least some of the 'unpleasant surprises' that may happen.. Razz

Adi NOT want to offend - it , Suit you were faster , you saw in the rearview mirror , just that you had two choices , to brake and move the right or overtook in another time, or do what you did and thought sure to make. My report focuses on just two wheels off the track . But I believe that the judgment of the Commissioners will be favorable to you.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum