Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S10 R09 - Belgium GP - Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rFR S10 R09 - Belgium GP - Incidents on 15th May 2016, 5:16 pm

Lap & Track Section, please..

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

2 Re: rFR S10 R09 - Belgium GP - Incidents on 15th May 2016, 5:27 pm

I have no incidents to report myself.

Well, except for that 'pile up' at Eau Rouge early in the race involving other drivers, but... I'll let them report that if they want to...

Here's my full race replay (+ quali PB), just in case any steward or driver needs it:
mediafire.com download/eml0i0edyi3rbea

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

3 Re: rFR S10 R09 - Belgium GP - Incidents on 15th May 2016, 5:42 pm

L4 - Les Combes - Me and Joe - Well it was a 'weird' accident. I made the overtake on the straight and i was 100% infront of him before the breaking point, but apparently neither me or Joe wanted to back off and we end in a crash. 
In my defense i would say i though he would back off a bit and let me complete the pass, but he forced the inside line to take the place back (there is nothing wrong with it - that's racing).
But also, i confess i had to take the corner I bit wider the avoid the crash, but, as I said, I though he was going to let me complete the pass.
I would classify it was a R.I., but if someone needs to get punished it's probaly me.
I'm sorry Joe  Sad

Lap 15 - Les Combes - Me and Twindle.

View user profile

4 Re: rFR S10 R09 - Belgium GP - Incidents on 16th May 2016, 12:58 am

L3 Eau Rouge , Me and Joe, really apologize , we were sido by sido there and i was on the inside , thought i could kept going sido by sido with Joe and also coz i couldnt have mirrors opened too much lag but i knew Tony was close behind so i didnt want to slow down but had big understeer and with a bit of lag i touched Joe and he spun off at a high speed ,i slowed down at the next turns to wait for him but he already lost front wing , such a shame we had awesome fights thru the whole lap 2 fighting for P1 Sad

View user profile

5 Re: rFR S10 R09 - Belgium GP - Incidents on 16th May 2016, 3:07 pm

Lap 15- Les Combes- Me and Juan
He got ahead of me in the straight and i just suddenly felt really scared/nervous to brake right behind him so I moved to inside, messed up my entrance and hit him. Really sorry for what happened, my fault.

View user profile

6 Re: rFR S10 R09 - Belgium GP - Incidents on 18th May 2016, 1:42 am

It's ok Twindle, its a hard braking point and I saw you trying to avoid the contact. Apologies accepted.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum