rFR S10 R08 - Russian GP - Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rFR S10 R08 - Russian GP - Incidents on 1st May 2016, 2:42 pm

LAP
&
TURN

View user profile

2 Re: rFR S10 R08 - Russian GP - Incidents on 1st May 2016, 4:21 pm

lap 1 turn last corner, I pushed Sexy into the ass and he spun, really wasn't intention, i didn't even brake so late but couldnt avoid the rear. Very sorry Sexy. 

Lap 8 pit entry, someone hit me on the way in, I think it was Juan, I did enter with caution not to touch walls and shit happened

View user profile

3 Re: rFR S10 R08 - Russian GP - Incidents on 1st May 2016, 4:24 pm

Lap 27, the whole second DRS zone and the braking point immediately after the end of T2.

View user profile

4 Re: rFR S10 R08 - Russian GP - Incidents on 1st May 2016, 4:24 pm

LAP 1
LAST TURN

>Luft_Inspektor for spinning out Gustavo
>Gustavo for unsafe rejoin attempt. IMO he should've reversed instead of trying to rejoin instantly, right at the exit of last turn, where the race line was and there were still other competitors driving

Error 404 lolError 404 lol
View user profile http://deverem.deviantart.com

5 Re: rFR S10 R08 - Russian GP - Incidents on 1st May 2016, 4:25 pm

Luft_inspektor wrote:
Lap 8 pit entry, someone hit me on the way in, I think it was Juan, I did enter with caution not to touch walls and shit happened

It was me behind you but you spun by yourself, you can check it on the replay.

I tried to avoid but i was too close and your car covered all the pit entrance.

View user profile

6 Re: rFR S10 R08 - Russian GP - Incidents on 1st May 2016, 4:29 pm

I was sure that I was hit, obviously i went to close to the wall....and I was cautious not to do that. This race was pure disaster, from start to finish.

View user profile

7 Re: rFR S10 R08 - Russian GP - Incidents on 1st May 2016, 4:32 pm

@Luft you don't fucking say

Error 404 lolError 404 lol
View user profile http://deverem.deviantart.com

8 Re: rFR S10 R08 - Russian GP - Incidents on 1st May 2016, 5:03 pm

Jakub, I was not trying to 'rejoin' in front of the other drivers.
When I was spun by Luft, I actually had my car parked EXACTLY on the racing line, so my first thought was to move forward and clean the way for everyone else behind.
But that was when I saw people were actually going to pass in front of my car (and not behind, as I thought), and I only moved a few inches ahead (and braked right away), but enough to get hit by Sajdi (not his fault) and I lost my front wing.. I had to take a whole lap without it, had my race all thrown in the trash can and the rest is history..

But anyway.. If the stewards want to penalize me for an 'unsafe rejoin', then be it.
I just wanted to make it clear that I was NOT trying to 'rejoin' and I was actually trying to move away from the racing line and let everybody go.

Luft, it's 'ok'.
And I even believe you braked normally, as you usually do, BUT...
The fact is that I had 2 cars, side by side, right in front of me, going to that last corner, so OBVIOUSLY, they would have to take it on a lower speed than they usually do and also OBVIOUSLY, I had to brake a little earlier than usual and give them some space - which I did (otherwise I'd have hit those 2 guys too), but you didn't... You just braked as you usually do when you're alone on track.. and then what happened, happened..

Here are my own replays files for the Stewards appreciation...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3vks1tobsfigal2

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

9 Re: rFR S10 R08 - Russian GP - Incidents on 1st May 2016, 5:22 pm

Nicholas you rammed into my ass on the back straight(curve) and then stuck your nose into a closing gap as I took the racing line for the next turn. Sorry but that's not weaving all over the track as you said on the server.

View user profile

10 Re: rFR S10 R08 - Russian GP - Incidents on 1st May 2016, 7:07 pm

Not a real report, but Sajdi you can't race like you are alone.

View user profile

11 Re: rFR S10 R08 - Russian GP - Incidents on 1st May 2016, 7:13 pm

Not talking about Sajdi or anything, but..

I liked what Massi said and I wanted to say something about it too..

Sometimes it seems people 'forget' (or just don't realize) that you can NOT race/drive as you do alone on track, when you have other cars around you (sideways, in front or even behind of you).

Your racing lines and braking points MUST be different when you have 'company', than when you're all alone.

If you take the same lines and braking points when you have other cars with you, it's just OBVIOUS that incidents WILL happen - we had this problem a LOT with lau, for example..

And today it happened again between some people (don't want to mention names, because this REALLY applies to a LOT of people - and it happens in EVERY race - like if people never learn), so..

Just think about it, guys!

Fight, be aggressive and have fun, of course, but be also SURE to respect the rules, your own limits and be ALWAYS careful with each other - it's NEVER fun, 'merit' or 'right' to 'gain' something by fucking up someone else's races...

Flag

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

12 Re: rFR S10 R08 - Russian GP - Incidents on 1st May 2016, 10:34 pm

@ massi, first of all i want to say that we had an amazing battle, with you giving your best to overtake me and trying hard and me giving my best diffending hard. We had a bit of a moment at lap 8 turn 1 where i turned a bit more to the inside line, but appart from that ive got to say that it was all legal defending mate, i wasnt pushing you off the track and i always left just enough space for 1 car.
Sorry if somehow i was a bit more than aggressive to you but thats racing. Had lot of fun with that battle mate  Smile Smile. wish more of those with you, without the slight touch like that on lap 8 turn 1

View user profile

13 Re: rFR S10 R08 - Russian GP - Incidents on 2nd May 2016, 9:42 am

Was fun, yes, but not completely legit in some parts. In the straight before s3 you brought me near the wall in several occasions,I lost so many seconds.
I repeat, good battle but if I am faster you cant make me go into the wall. Be careful - and future battles will be even better Wink

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum