Formula 1 racing and more!

Server status
Twitter news

Latest topics

» rFR S13 - ROUND 12 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Event Sign In (26/11/17)
by Arek 22nd November 2017, 9:51 pm

» rFR GP S12 - Register For Season 13
by greggreg 20th November 2017, 10:59 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Rules & Regulations
by greggreg 20th November 2017, 10:57 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Penalties
by Antonio Hreljanovic 1 15th November 2017, 11:37 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:45 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 - Official RESULTS - Turkey GP (Istanbul)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 12th November 2017, 6:28 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

SRD S3 - 01 USA GP (Laguna Seca) - Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SRD S3 - 01 USA GP (Laguna Seca) - Incidents on 30th April 2016, 9:06 pm

Report the incidents you saw or was involved with by mentioning:

- RACE (1 or 2)

- LAP (1-20)

- SECTION (corner, straight etc)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
Race 2, Lap 1, T2 - Sexy & Matsu (contact)

Don't think it was my fault, for Matsu braked too much and too early - I braked early then I usually do and still hit him..

Up for the stewards to decide, of course...

CHATTING - RACE 2 - Sexy

Certainly a penalty for me here (grid drop on the next race), but it was just because of people USING THEIR DAMN HEADLIGHTS the whole race and making the entire track blink - which is more distracting than the damn chat... and they made me make a LOT of mistakes and lose the damn race to Tony on the very last corner - THANK YOU, GUYS!!!

You should KNOW that we are NOT supposed to use the damn headlights, both because it IS distracting and also because it causes LAG to some people..

DON'T do it again, please.

My OWN replays, in case the Stewards need them:
mediafire.com download/i0gt3xltdgq8why

OFFICIAL replays - here:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1934-srd-s3-official-replays#33739

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 30th April 2016, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

RACE 2, LAP 5, BEFORE CORKSCREW
I was sitting in third, before i was somehow touched by Sajdi before corkscrew. Things that could happen, but this fact ruined my race.

View user profile
My own replays added to my previous post.

Link to the Official Replays (files directly from the server) added as well.

Results, Standings and etc.. coming soon!

Flag

Race 2, Lap 1, T2 - Sexy & Matsu (contact)

Don't think it was my fault, for Matsu braked too much and too early - I braked early then I usually do and still hit him..

Up for the stewards to decide, of course...

CHATTING - RACE 2 - Sexy

Certainly a penalty for me here (grid drop on the next race), but it was just because of people USING THEIR DAMN HEADLIGHTS the whole race and making the entire track blink - which is more distracting than the damn chat... and they made me make a LOT of mistakes and lose the damn race to Tony on the very last corner - THANK YOU, GUYS!!!

You should KNOW that we are NOT supposed to use the damn headlights, both because it IS distracting and also because it causes LAG to some people..

DON'T do it again, please.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

I want to present my point of view .

Sexy Brigadier was not at fault in this incident . Due to my side of caution , brake earlier than normal and more force, for fear of hitting another opponent and unfortunately he touched me . I fully believe in racing incident and there was no one 's fault and I hope the Race Stewards not punish the Sexy ..

View user profile
Thanks, Matsu.
I was being careful too and people can even see on the replay that I braked before you - but you just braked too much and more than I was expecting and I was too close and couldn't avoid you...
I also think it was just an unfortunate race incident, but still the final decision will come from the Stewards, so let's wait and see what they think..
Sorry for anything, anyway and see you at Brands Hatch next saturday!
Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum