» Hi racers
by Alex Hill Today at 1:07 am

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th September 2017, 5:23 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 China Grand Prix - Incidents
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 7:16 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 - Provisional RESULTS - China GP (Shanghai)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Official Replays
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 4:46 pm

» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)
by Alaster 16th September 2017, 11:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 04 Portugal Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 10th September 2017, 7:41 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S10 - 02 - Portugal Grand Prix - PENALTIES

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sven

League Director
League Director
QUALI:

- Marcel & Fox (crash) = NA
FOX: -
JOE: NA
AREK: NA

RACE:

- Lap 3, T2 - Marcel & Tom (contact) = NA
FOX: /
AREK: NA

- Lap 3-4, T2 - Marcel (car parked dangerously causing crash to Sajdi and Luft, + chat to Tom) = 5 places grid drop to Marcel Garcia Crespo
JOE: 10 places grid drop
AREK: 5 places drid drop

- Lap 19, T3 - Juan, Sajdi & Sven (contact) = DT (+15 sec) to Sven Dirks
JOE: DT to Sven
AREK: DT to Sven

- Lap 20, T1 - Sexy & Arek (bump) = NA
AREK: /

- Lap 25, last corner - Juan & Andre Lagunzad (contact) = DT (+15 sec) to Juan Caires
JOE: DT to Juan
AREK: /

Results after penalties:

Last edited by Sven on 13th March 2016, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com
id like to point out to all the drivers if they crash dont park the car like marcel did. he ruined mine and luft's race aswell, so next time be more careful please

View user profile

Arek

LAT
LAT
I just realized i should've not judged the incident between Juan and Alaster since there is my teammate involved. I deleted my judgment.

View user profile
Well, I "parked" (I had problems tabbing into the game after unmuting myself on TS, therefore I stood on the brakes without knowing where I actually was) the car off the track. It was outside of the track limits if I remember correctly, and the only reason why people crashed into me was because they went off the track themselves. I think it was Sajdi who went off the track completely and onto the grass and then hit me. So those who crashed into me a) ignored yellow flags and b) went off the track anyways.

However I do know that parking the car for a period as long as mine is against the rules, but I don't really feel responsible for the resulting crashes. I'll accept the penalties nevertheless, but next time just make sure you take notice of the yellow flags, I remember last season in which there was a similar incident in Germany....

View user profile
ToCGambler wrote:However I do know that parking the car for a period as long as mine is against the rules, but I don't really feel responsible for the resulting crashes. I'll accept the penalties nevertheless, but next time just make sure you take notice of the yellow flags, I remember last season in which there was a similar incident in Germany....

4) GENERAL SAFETY
4.2 If a driver’s car has stopped, is moving slowly, or is not facing in the direction of the course, due to mechanical fault (engine or otherwise) or due to accident or incident, they must move it to safe position, whilst not endangering any other drivers, as quickly as they can. If the driver must retire, they must exit to the monitor as quickly as possible to avoid interfering with another driver’s race.

View user profile
Like I said, I accept that parking there was against the rules. I was off the track, there were yellow flags, if people crash into me because they leave the track themselves I don't feel responsible for it. Especially since all the other drivers made it through, because they stuck to the track....

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum