1 rFR S10 R02 - Portugal Gp - Incidents on 6th March 2016, 2:50 pm

LAP & TURN

View user profile

2 Re: rFR S10 R02 - Portugal Gp - Incidents on 6th March 2016, 3:45 pm

Qualy:
Kimmo crashed into me on outlap

Race: Lap 2, Turn 2
Tom spun me and DNFed me.

I hereby submit my retirement from this league, I was able to gather experience last season, mostly bad ones and I fear this one won't be better by any means. I'm not sure about Quentin, he might be leaving aswell but he doesn't know yet...

View user profile

3 Re: rFR S10 R02 - Portugal Gp - Incidents on 6th March 2016, 4:18 pm

ToCGambler wrote:Qualy:
Kimmo crashed into me on outlap

Race: Lap 2, Turn 2
Tom spun me and DNFed me.

I hereby submit my retirement from this league, I was able to gather experience last season, mostly bad ones and I fear this one won't be better by any means. I'm not sure about Quentin, he might be leaving aswell but he doesn't know yet...

Marcel - you ran wide onto the grass then rejoined onto the racing line slowly. I couldn't avoid you...

What am I supposed to do in the wet? I can't slow down that quick. You should have stayed out wide until you were back up to speed. That's why you ended up in the wall.

And your actions afterwards warrant penalty, especially your threat about Quentin crashing me out (which he didn't and wouldn't)

View user profile

4 Re: rFR S10 R02 - Portugal Gp - Incidents on 6th March 2016, 4:41 pm

I think Quentin can decide by himself with no need to be "dragged" by your own decision Marcel.

View user profile

5 Re: rFR S10 R02 - Portugal Gp - Incidents on 6th March 2016, 5:29 pm

Well Joe, I was talking to him during the race and he said he wasn't sure, so that's why I said that it's not sure whether he'll go with me or not. I never forced nor dragged him to do anything. 

Tom, I do reckon that it's tricky in the wet but yeah... It's alright really, sorry for what I said, immediately after the races if an incident happened it's just hard for me to stay cool so I end up saying things which make sense for me in that situation when I'm furious, however they often don't when thinking about it a day afterwards.

Obviously the "watch out for my teammate" thing is something I said because I was furious again. However I didn't tell Quentin to do anything, since I was raging like hell and was busy with sorting myself out lol, I just left him to his race and went offline immediately afterwards. 

I'll just let the situation calm down for a bit and think about everything once again, the next 2 weeks will be busy for me so maybe I can get distracted a bit Razz

We'll see, and the "out of league"-lau-style statement wasn't meant too serious either, but like I said, I'll think about it when I'm not furious anymore lol.

View user profile

6 Re: rFR S10 R02 - Portugal Gp - Incidents on 6th March 2016, 6:06 pm

- Lap 20, T1 - Sexy & Arek (bump)

I saw Alex leaving the pits and then I moved to the left to try and get a better line for the corner and I was naturally breaking earlier than Arek - not my fault and also not Arek's fault that a small bump happened, which resulted on a bigger contact between Arek and Alex, which I also think it was nobody's fault and just an unfortunate (and gladly small) race incident and everybody was able to keep going.

Still I apologize to Arek, just in case he thinks I 'braked earlier on purpose' - which would be really a stupid 'strategy', but anyway...

- Laps 29-34 - Sexy & Alex (lag)

At the end of lap 29, Alex started to disappear and reappear again a few secs later and I could never tell where he was - and where he was going to appear...
There were at least 2 times where his car appeared literally 'inside' my car - like a ghost going through a wall - and it was just too damn scary, I almost threw my car off of the track to avoid a contact, since I didn't know he was going to pass 'through' me...
I don't know what he saw on his screen, but that's what happened on my screen - which can clearly be seen on my own replay below - and if I had some 'erratic driving' from lap 30, I apologize for that, but that's because I was trying to avoid you and you were appearing out of nowhere (literally) and you can clearly see that my laptimes were pure crap from that point of the race on..
Anyway.. I feel sorry for Alex, for it was not his fault, obviously and he was faster than me and probably going to get that podium.. It was a good fight while it lasted (for several laps) before he started to lag though - really a shame..
=/

My own replays (for the stewards or anyone else):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kgdua1dp253fjt7

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

7 Re: rFR S10 R02 - Portugal Gp - Incidents on 6th March 2016, 6:09 pm

Oh no, I had a good position in the race. Why I changed tires on ssoft.  Sad

View user profile

8 Re: rFR S10 R02 - Portugal Gp - Incidents on 6th March 2016, 6:10 pm

LOL - bad luck, Denis!!.. Razz

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

9 Re: rFR S10 R02 - Portugal Gp - Incidents on 6th March 2016, 6:27 pm

I saw you spin there Denis, sad ending for you :c

Error 404 lolError 404 lol
View user profile http://deverem.deviantart.com

10 Re: rFR S10 R02 - Portugal Gp - Incidents on 6th March 2016, 10:45 pm

No major incidents but:

L19/Turn 3: Me and other drivers - Sajdi was between two blue flags, me (outside) and Sexy (inside), he went straight on the turn to give Sexy the blue flag but then he hit me. I don't think it deserves a penalty because he did what he could and it wasn't a major collision on me. 

The problem is right after this, Sven came  and we had a contact. I know I was slower than the normal race speed, but it's the kind of contact wich I think it's possible to avoid, without losing too much time.

L25/Last turns: Me and Alaster - He was being lapped by me and without his rear wing. I'm sorry for the crash mate, you were too slow and I though you were going to give me the space  sick

View user profile

11 Re: rFR S10 R02 - Portugal Gp - Incidents on 7th March 2016, 1:53 am

Sorry for another incident Juan, but there was no contact. I spun on my own.

YOU MUST CONQUER THE WILD COUNTRY TO WIN THE RACE FOREVER!
View user profile http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

12 Re: rFR S10 R02 - Portugal Gp - Incidents on 7th March 2016, 3:23 am

Alaster wrote:Sorry for another incident Juan, but there was no contact. I spun on my own.

In fact there was a crash by me, i saw on the replay. But NP, i just report it to say i'm sorry and justify why that happened.

Cheers!

View user profile

13 Re: rFR S10 R02 - Portugal Gp - Incidents on 7th March 2016, 3:59 am

Oh, okay well I think it's just racing, no complaints from me.

YOU MUST CONQUER THE WILD COUNTRY TO WIN THE RACE FOREVER!
View user profile http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum