You are not connected. Please login or register

Grand Prix Series S9 R15- Japan Gp (Suzuka) - Incidents

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

You havent seen anything yet, Mate.. Razz

But jah, dont read it.

Pure waste of time - trust me.
Smile

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:You havent seen anything yet, Mate.. Razz

But jah, dont read it.

Pure waste of time - trust me.
Smile

I mean, no offense, I read between the lines...just I didn't have time to get through all.

I'm sure you have a good point  Razz

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile
BRAVO !!!!
FUCK WITH NOOBS , OUT OFF LEAGUE !!!!

View user profile
Arek, actually the background is pretty irrelevant, since racing has to do with instinctive decisions which can go well or wrong, depending on which one was made. When I locked up, I was worried about recovering as best as possible, knowing that there were 2 cars closely behind, so obviously (which is usual in racing) you try to lose the least amount of time IF you do a mistake, which I tried. 

I'm surely not the only one to be pissed of by the steward's decision and to say stupid things due to the resulting anger. Additionally I'm partly spanish, meaning that I have a relatively high temper which leads to me saying this instinctively which I might later on regard as absolute bullshit, and sometimes I seem to intentionally become offensive, when I actually don't want to. I think that's something most of you noticed already Razz

Anyways, back to the incident: Due to the prevention of fps drops which I encountered at the race start, I disabled the big mirror in the middle, and obviously the virtual side-mirrors you get on the top are pretty inaccurate and don't show as much as the side mirrors attached to the actual cockpit. 
So I used to look into them all the time, which I also did when you went for the overtake, and yeah, obviously mirrors don't represent the actual distance and give a good sense of speed, meaning that I for sure misjudged your ENTRY-speed for the 2nd apex which was higher than I expected. However, you compromised your exit-speed after the 2nd apex obviously, and when I looked into my mirrors I thought I went past you already, but you still were alongside me by a bit. And you can see that in the replay aswell, that you only had a minor portion of your car alongside me when we touched a bit, which forced you off.
 If I remember correctly, it was my rear right wheel which touched you once on your front left and sent you off track. Like I said, I didn't think you still were alongside, since my exit speed was higher than yours, but not as high as I expected, and I didn't complete the actual move as quickly as I thought, if i would've waited about 1-2 seconds more with returning to the inside edge of the track, it wouldn't have happened, I agree.
And surely I didn't think about Spa, when I was on the inside of the 2nd apex, I had a few other things in my mind, and even if I did, I wouldn't have forced YOU off on purpose, if I had done it to Tony I would consider it aswell if I was a steward. 

But my actual point is, that this minor thing, with almost no contact, is nothing I need to look back to and say "This is where I ruined his race", and it wasn't, was it? The thing what ended your race was a different one I assume. Yes, could've been prevented, but it was nothing MAJOR and simply a race incident, and these things happen. And if I got a penalty for this, this would simply be a bit too exaggerated. Yes, I did something wrong, but these things probably happened more than 5 times in the races involving different drivers, and nobody complained. With a mod like this, where (and this is my opinion) the damage model is inaccurate collisions are totally blunt, this is nothing big. 
If I had launched you into the gravel or if I spun you, yeah I'd apologize for that, but not an incident of that small size.

View user profile

View user profile

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
YEAH, YEAH , YEAH ! LEAVE ME ALONE ! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING !!!!! afro

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum