You are not connected. Please login or register

SRD S2 - 02 Germany GP (Norisring) - Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SRD S2 - 02 Germany GP (Norisring) - Incidents on 16th January 2016, 10:49 pm

RACE

LAP

TURN

View user profile
This is the list of incidents that I saw right in front of me (or on my mirrors) during the race - and also the ones where I was involved directly:

RACE 1

- Lap 1, T1 (Arek & Randal)

- Lap 1, T1 (Sexy & Quentin)

- Lap 2, penultimate corner (Niesley & Quentin)

- Lap 4, chicane (Sexy & Sajdi)

- Lap 4, penultimate corner (Sexy & Sajdi)

- Lap 21, T1 (Niesley & Randal)

RACE 2

- Lap 1, T1 (Arek & Quentin)

- Lap 1, chicane (Alex)

- Lap 2, T1 (Tony & Randal)

- Lap 3, T1 (ADI & Arek)

- Lap 4, chicane (Sajdi & ADI)

- Lap 7, chicane (Arek & Randal)

- Lap 13, penultimate corner (Fox & Nico)

- Lap 26, chicane (Sexy & Nico)

My own race replays:

mediafire.com download/sgd3ejcz7h2qc3d

Official replays (files directly from the server):

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1778-srd-s2-official-replays#32265

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
Just a few observations before you 'deliberate', cause I saw my name there on lap 3, T1. When Arek and I collided I was almost with the whole car in front, on the inside racing line, made the pass stick on Tony. It was a case of Arek running into me, I didn't even missed the braking point as you can see Tony had about the same speed and was right there also on inside of Arek, who happen to brake not so late.  Wink Arek just lost a few meters, no big deal.

On the other hand on lap 4 with Sajdi practically my whole race went there, side by side into the chicane, I was a bit in front for the 2nd turn but he didn't see me and he turned into me. Spun and ended up at the back of the pack.
Those places I will never get back, so it will be a bit awkward to actually end up with a penalty after all this... Smile (just saying..)

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile
It's ok, Mate and don't worry.

I was just LISTING the incidents I saw (or I was directly involved) - I wasn't saying 'this' or 'that' driver 'is the one to blame', or anything.

The stewards have this list of incidents to check and decide about each one of them - but, of course, you and all the other drivers involved have the right to 'defend' yourselves and explain exactly what happened and the stewards should take all of that into consideration as well!
Smile

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum